3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Daniil Zharov 12.10.19 02:37 pm

The problem with the launch (South Park: The Fractured But Whole)

Black screen when starting the game, who else right ?
117 Comments
Sort by:
M
MrDevil 12.10.19

Tried all the possible methods you mentioned(repeatedly) on several Repack, the problem persists. Very annoying(

A
AROOFIM227 12.10.19

Not helping... I do Not want to accept the fact that not starting the game I've been waiting for 3 years , ehh.... wrote in the run settings -window does Not help , still the game in full screen...

A
AROOFIM227 12.10.19

I WANT to SEE Can write to the support team SouthPark The Fractured But Whole ?

A
AROOFIM227 12.10.19

Will inform when will the new version fix a bug :with

A
AROOFIM227 12.10.19

GUYS I FOUND THE FIX ! I HONESTLY SWEAR NO VIRUSES AND YES I AM A STUDENT I HERE DOWNLOAD IN DESCRIPTION CRACK AND THROW WHERE HE SHOWED !! HELPED AND WILL HELP !!!

M
MrDevil 12.10.19

AROOFIM227
did not help (

D
Derdana 12.10.19

the same problem, the way compatibility does not work with NVIDIA's too, helpsite one thread pliz

R
Rocky978 12.10.19

Click on the game shortcut with RMB(right mouse button), the file location, click on SouthPark_TFBW(mine is a launch game), properties, compatibility and click on compatibility with windows 7. Helped me. I have Windows 10.

A
Artem Kartun 12.10.19

what to do if

this appears and nothing happens

J
JackFox9941 12.10.19

Astaritus
solved the problem?

f
fatal_3rr0r 12.10.19

JackFox9941
On the forums they say that UbiSoft does not like intel' - native video card. And that's all.

l
leonkiller777 12.10.19

Astaritus
I have radiance but the bug with black screen too after a time

f
fatal_3rr0r 12.10.19

leonkiller777
Googled on the card bugs on the other had not considered. I can say only one thing. I am not a developer and has long been scored on attempts to sort out this problem. So Soren, what else to say 8)

H
Haruno 12.10.19

I personally helped change the compatibility and put a tick to run from the administrator

l
lee_priest07 12.10.19

Are there any news about the patch?

l
leonkiller777 12.10.19

lee_priest07
there will not be

l
lee_priest07 12.10.19

leonkiller777
optimistic

T
Temian 12.10.19

Brothers, found a way around this infamous black screen!! Of course dance with a tambourine, but nothing complicated and helps me tried several times and every time worked!!! No need to split hairs and just launch the game with a shortcut on the desktop, but trigger not once, but multiple( 2 or more), wait until there are videos and there will be Press Enter (all how much you run!!!!), then move between them using the Alt+Tab" or window mode and press Enter in some sort of open games you will transfer on a future menu! Try the sake of interest, would work, at least for me it is!!!!

A
Antonanisimofff 12.10.19

Temian
Signed up specially to say thank you!
Launched in four Windows, one really came out on the menu.

M
MARULA 12.10.19

Temian
DAMN FROM THE HEART!I'M GLAD YOUR METHOD WORKS FOR SPS!I OPENED 3 AFTER 3 CHERNYKH SCREENS OPENED 4 SCREEN AND HE EARNED