3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RadSiGER 14.05.20 01:03 pm

Xbox360 gamepad in PC version? (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Tell me does the PC version gamepad Xbox360 or the same fiasco as with MW3? Thank you all
85 Comments
Sort by:
F
Fleury 14.05.20

Works

R
RadSiGER 14.05.20

Claire Redfield
all full? and the buttons are on the screen at padowski?

S
Seling 14.05.20

RadSiGER
Used emulator gamepad Xbox under your defender, everything works fine and changes.

I
IronDemon 14.05.20

Works even better than a keyboard with a mouse ;)

F
Fleury 14.05.20

RadSiGER
Yes, completely switched the first click.

IronDemon
Here here. Only small items to take uncomfortable has already been fined once. I instead of his stone stolen from the table of someone else's carrot)))

D
Dev01s 14.05.20

Seling
look, I have the Thrustmaster, how can I play? just connect and doesn't work(

v
vmagic 14.05.20

gamepad PS3 also works) right across emulatio x-box controller, but vibration works....in my opinion this game is better with a gamepad to play...

S
Seling 14.05.20

Dev01s
x360ce vibmod download. If there are problems with setting it up, knock on the PM.

D
Dev01s 14.05.20

Seling
all the molecules have downloaded, now sitting up, mood went up even though Robit

H
Holraze 14.05.20

Why gamepad? Then the mouse works as an analog with the same sensitivity... there are no smooth motion.

z
zanoza 14.05.20

guys, explain both the Pade favorites unload?? The clave knew-tsiforki appoint, and the incidence I is assigned only two pieces(I put on weapon and bow), and as a potion for a quick drink?? or some other skill to use????
Every time they have to call favorites, Makati apply, then close favorites...somehow interesting..:(

Z
Zacky1991V 14.05.20

Played with a Razer Onza live luxuriously, as if created for him)

R
RadSiGER 14.05.20

zanoзa
there are arrows on the POV I guess

M
MMikeRUS 14.05.20

In General, such shnyaga. I have a Nazar gamepad GPC V61(who have not seen and not heard, how from PS3,with vibroy only plumper how X360)
The game does not see it.
Advise, and the keyboard and mouse after 10 minutes I got pissed,it's impossible.

H
HollowHeart 14.05.20

what do you mean? ahaha

M
MMikeRUS 14.05.20

so,not sharpened under the shooters.
http://www.nazar.com.cn/en/pro_Products_read.asp?pro_img_id=323 here he gamepad

D
DimSKnZ 14.05.20

Other games see the controller?

H
HollowHeart 14.05.20

they say the shooter is also not designed for the keyboard and mouse. controller and avtoaym rule.

D
DimSKnZ 14.05.20

zanoзa
On Pade favorites I realized first, press Y on the item in your inventory, and then in the game press up or down on the d-pad opens a menu of items that you have already put in favorites.... something like this)) I at least play and like on the left to the right to assign quick buttons odd I didn't get it
By the way is much easier than it was in fallout or oblivion

t
tabak96 14.05.20

Logitech Rumblepad 2 + Emulsion Gamepad from the Box. Everything works fine