3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RadSiGER 14.05.20 01:03 pm

Xbox360 gamepad in PC version? (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Tell me does the PC version gamepad Xbox360 or the same fiasco as with MW3? Thank you all
85 Comments
Sort by:
C
Chernyy plasch. _1 14.05.20

WarriorOfSpirit 28.06.13 03:09
Verdict: If you want to get high in front of the TV on the couch/sofa play on the gamepad, on the easiest difficulty, and only for the war, other ways in the game to Joss are closed for you.
Playing on the controller from the Boxing expert for a thief (light armor, the blacksmith is engaged) with the mod for enhancing the dragons. Finished at level 56 with 200 000 gold in your pocket. Now sometimes I play a mage and destruction coldest (only cloak) on the expert. What am I doing wrong?
IMHO, the gamepad from the Xbox360 is the best controller at the moment (except for crossings).

f
faust666666666 14.05.20

It is not trying to play on the gamepad - so still not used to can't - stand immediately, the camera control is not control is not the one on the keypad-mouse. Playing on master with mods for the expansion of the AI opponents and the dependence of the damage the targeted part of the body(if they fall on the head, no matter what, kill with the first blow, regardless of armor class), so such difficulty to play on the gamepad is impossible, you often need to aim at the head, on the stick it's impossible.
And despite the fact that I have quite a lot of experience playing on the gamepad.

f
faust666666666 14.05.20

Actually, I gamepad felt comfortable only in slashers, racing simulators, fighting games and well, of course. Everything else - only keypad-mouse, even this is your assassin and dark souls

V
Voodoopeople41 14.05.20

The game for the pure mage to use disappears the fuck out of the gazebo do not think more than two hotkeys to the controller. And as they imagine a hardcore game for a mage with georgiavania spells during combat? Rukalitso...
And wars and Archer in straight arms in full playable on any difficulty with genada.

r
romariox 14.05.20

Mad Daine
Forgot to the post to deliver IMHO. How convenient it is to play the clave with a mouse, reclining on the couch in front of the screen 65? I think not quite convenient prosignia before Monica in scoliozei position. Vibration controller is also a very useful feature and aim on the controller harder but it makes the game more energetic. Aim with the mouse, the controller feels after cheating. On the box the controller passed in 2006 with no regrets. PS it is a pity that the STALKER and the controller doesn't productlist(((