3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RadSiGER 14.05.20 01:03 pm

Xbox360 gamepad in PC version? (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Tell me does the PC version gamepad Xbox360 or the same fiasco as with MW3? Thank you all
85 Comments
Sort by:
D
Denvol 14.05.20

The people, help!
When Skyrim was installed, my Rumblepad 2 was connected, and it also started to play and everything was OK. But BACK ON the KEYBOARD can not be switched. But really on the controller, small items hard to select, and in the battle of the awkward feel...
Someone has the same problem was?
PS Litsuha, activated in Steam. The combination of Shift+Tab works.

j
jino10017 14.05.20

den3107neo
The pad is connected directly or through emulyator 360-th? If emulyator it is necessary in fact that emulyator remove from the game folder and the game will switch control to Claudia with a bear

S
Sergey Travkin 14.05.20

tried and shooters, and pad from the box, stopped at the Pade - the game is clearly under it sharpened, and vibration delivers.

-
-SK.art- 14.05.20

Here I read comments, and I can not understand roofing felts all, who says that on the controller to play the - console gamers with a great experience who used to play games on the gamepad, roofing felts still that.
Tried to play the Pade little fingers are broke. For it is terribly inconvenient. A keypad-mouse, much more freedom and speed of action. As you play, I can not understand?

to play on the gamepad is the same as kicking the piano

+1. A very accurate comparison. :)

PS: Logitech Chillstream.

N
NIMB_BES_NIY 14.05.20

Denvol
To the game to toggle the joystick on the keyboard without leaving the game you need to go to settings and uncheck Support for the XBOX360 controller.

He tried on the gamepad Logitech Wireless RumblePad 2 to play. Day 4 on this thing killed and spat. With my kit (see above) much easier.
Tried a bunch of emulators and gamepads. Describe what did not suit. Vibration worked on all emulators, so I'm only about handling.
1) XInput Emulator. All the buttons work. Counterparts BUT dead zone just UH...INANNA! Not possible during the battle, novelist or to precisely aim the feeling that sways like a drunk here and there.
2) xbox360cemu.v.3.0 All the buttons work. Though there is something in the. ini file settings for dead zones, but che is still not the same.
3) xbox360 vibmode. All the buttons work. Dead zone as in claim 1.
4) XB0x360 Controller Emulator. Perfectly exposes the dead zone! But occasionally falls off the D-Pad and L analog. While poteryaesh analog not D-pad doesn't work. And this happened almost every minute. Therefore abandoned.

v
vsem76 14.05.20

Play Pade. The computer is not very powerful and the drop is not noticeable delay, which is the mouse (terribly annoying). + allows you to recline in a chair (although the tense moments are still buried in the screen sitting), and vibration too, not just invented. But the bow cannot shoot.
PS Another mouse vertical sensitivity is much lower than horizontal. And I remembered exactly 70% of the problem.

N
NIMB_BES_NIY 14.05.20

razdor_X
The problem with the latency of the mouse was also. Vytekanie decided by the transmitter controller from the computer and in the SkyrimPref file.ini (something like this) put MouseAcclerator=0 instead of 1.

d
dantesko 14.05.20

Playing on the controller. Saitek cyborg rumble pad. Play quite convenient, but archery I don't need))) Fighting only with swords))

j
jino10017 14.05.20

-Sergey Viktorovich, let me disagree, I it on the computer, except FIFA, I play with Misha and keys, FIFA on the incidence chopped. And to me as bi too nonsense playing on the computer to play on the incidence, BUT incidence in the Skyrim game that is played well, finger just more convenient and less tiring than a keypad-bear play, speed of action and control is not inferior to the pad, the only thing that Yes, aim with a bow is difficult, but since I almost never shoot... But how convenient it is to vostitsa on the couch and play, convenient and produced fable bistro menu management and other things, how many emotsii in battles delivers vibration.

NIMB_BES_NIY, it looks like you have just ubiti or neotaliban pad, the game delays and the rest is hardly irrelevant. He can not play you have to give mertvie case and me and the others in exactly the same Pade to go perfectly.

N
NIMB_BES_NIY 14.05.20

The fact of the matter is that a great pad. Using any program for testing the controller I see that the slightest tap on the analog leads to a deviation. And do not understand due to what dead zone? You have Logitech profiler (along with the driver is)?
If you have the same gamepad, relieve me please all the files that belong to the emulation controller. In a personal address to write.

j
joxxy 14.05.20

-Sergey Viktorovich, here on the keyboard with the mouse is much more difficult to play, at least to me after controller. :)
Your Logitech Chillstream, not particularly comfortable, unlike the Razer Onza.

===

Better tell me how to configure "hot keys" for weapons?

-
-SK.art- 14.05.20

joxxy
Your Logitech Chillstream, not particularly comfortable, unlike the Razer Onza.

Well, of course... Very comfortable controller. And shape like your Razer. Just control on your controller a priori inferior to the convenience bundle keyboard+mouse in these games.

p
pchelohod i paroved 14.05.20

Jedi the accuracy of the mouse cannot be beaten.

D
Denvol 14.05.20

NIMB_BES_NIY
Yes, thank you! Really I had just a tick to remove))

S
Sergey Travkin 14.05.20

-Sergey Viktorovich-
control on the controller is a priori inferior to the convenience bundle keyboard+mouse in these games.
in Skyrim is inferior entirely.

Here I read comments, and I can not understand roofing felts all, who says that on the controller to play the - console gamers with a great experience who used to play games on the gamepad, roofing felts still that.
yeah, I'm a console gamers with a great experience )

D
Denvol 14.05.20

Yesterday played alternately on the controller and the keyboard - Yes, on Pade convenient to just leisurely travel, go to the inventory and skills etc. But when it comes to battle (especially in my case, using not only the sword but the bow and magic), then quickly and EFFECTIVELY manage your character better on the keyboard with the mouse. IMHO

R
Rold 14.05.20

I play on the gamepad only when 3D included because it is necessary on the monitor to sit, and with the keyboard and mouse is difficult. All would be nothing but looking mushrooms(don't know how these things are called) for me just hell, but the inventory is really convenient. Neudevitelno, because the game console was done hatya in my opinion the first-person game on a console is evil.

A
Andrey777123 14.05.20

Accustomed to the keyboard, though a gamepad too.

A
Andrey777123 14.05.20

Keyboard and mouse are more convenient, especially in battle.

P
Prosto Keyn 14.05.20

-Sergey Viktorovich-
Must have the hands of a smooth space, then you will normally in Skyrim to play.