3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RadSiGER 14.05.20 01:03 pm

Xbox360 gamepad in PC version? (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Tell me does the PC version gamepad Xbox360 or the same fiasco as with MW3? Thank you all
85 Comments
Sort by:
V
Venturka 14.05.20

All normalek.

v
vaca111 14.05.20

after a month of games to Skyrim on the keyboard+the mouse decided (for fun) to play Skyrim on the controller.
Downloaded x360ce, all set up, launched Skyrim. and now I play on the controller) for 5 days) At first unusual, and it is clear. But then so accustomed, now from a bow to go shoot.
Undoubtedly the mouse gives you more dexterity and easy look, but in the controller there is some zest. For example, on the controller I am better able to fight, especially when in the hands of two one-handed weapons. well, the manipulation in the interface is several times higher. In short, I really like it. Think back on the mouse will not move :)
PS now my gamepad not only to fify)
PS2 the only upset. the fact that my gamepads no wood for seven (for vibration), and from XP is not a good choice. it's so weird and it is unclear that developers of DVTech fucking goats

F
Friskas 14.05.20

Help guys , Skyrim does not see my gamepad Genius MaxFire Blaze 3 , how to configure ? Helppp

e
endrius smitov 14.05.20

The creators of mass effect in all parts of the game refused to support gamepads in games for the PC, and to be honest, I fully agree with them. Personally, I have a gamepad for many years and not just one, but I use them mostly and arcade racing, and in rare fighting games for PC. All the rest is just keyboard+mouse. Skyrim - blooded PC game, it zatochena always at the computer. I, personally, had campagnolo a hike in the inventory, then the controller is already a month lying on a sofa.

I
Infiltrator 14.05.20

Why the gamepad is still not there any Action

M
MadPumpKin 14.05.20

I play Skyrim on the controller, of course, quickly dosing up to one hundredth of a millimetre twists review as myshoy not happen, but in General it is much more convenient, and generally Scarem was created for genada, therefore, by default you need to play with a gamepad.

f
frinemik 14.05.20

Playing with papadom in the hands of all that is possible, except the shooter, and really enjoy it. In Skyrim also to resume with 64 levels very comfortable and hardcore dzhostike who can't use the controller, that is certainly the keyboard and mouse are best friends.
I can't even imagine how to play such long games like Skyrim sitting behind the monitor bent over Claudia and hump growths can=) My advice is learn to use the controller.

K
Kinaret 14.05.20

I-Microsoft Xbox 360 Controller for Windows problem at all don't know the vibration in each
the game gets in General is no problem.--suggest!!!!!!

S
Sonnyy Bot 14.05.20

Kinaret
solidarity similarly,I bought a pancake all the same, though expensive for me emae here...

w
warp 37 14.05.20

I use the Logitech Wireless Gamepad F710, everything works fine.

S
Sonnyy Bot 14.05.20

warp 37
krasava I wanted to buy first,Toko wired 510й,and then shop at radio look-emae is! we have MS it isn't officially logitekh..and I also have a Toko old Daleks,but also good.

M
MMikeRUS 14.05.20

I bought a Dualshock,installed Xpadder and don't care))
Wanted X360-th controller...dear stsuko)

g
ghost_witcher 14.05.20

Defender Game Racer Turbo GT - emulator side of the gamepad, everything works fine

O
Ozzyka 14.05.20

also Microsoft Xbox 360 Controller for Windows in all new games works and buttons from it shows generally fun to play on the TV,the cord is 3 meters not the least bit sorry

m
maximusdtv 14.05.20

The people prompt please, bought and installed it on Win 7 - X-Pad wood have established themselves, just in case I threw another disk cat. was on the set, I go into Skyrim and no th not happening, X-Pad dead 8( what do I do wrong? thanks in advance to those who respond!

-
-shdw- 14.05.20

Guys tell me how to Pade to take 2 one-handed weapons in your hands?

B
BoJIKz 14.05.20

Play all the games that you can play on the gamepad, including in Skyrim. Much more comfortable than on the clave, have no problems with the battle and picking up things. The controller box.

B
BoJIKz 14.05.20

-shdw-
One Orozco RT, LT to another, and you will have happiness. As with spells and other things.

W
WarriorOfSpirit 14.05.20

Played on your Xbox 360 Controller for Windows, and played on the keyboard. Honestly? For a start, to toss and turn on the sticks VERY slowly, compared to the fact, that the mouse turns 360 even can be done in 1 second. Yes, this can be achieved on the incidence, adjusting the sensitivity, but I doubt that you would be able to pick up at least one thing. Second, but for people who played MMO will understand: On the keyboard you can prebendal at least 1-5 and even further that allows you to quickly change the picture on the battlefield. The convenience of the interface for mouse+keyboard to change the mod and Sky UI . Verdict: If you want to get high in front of the TV on the couch/sofa play on the gamepad, on the easiest difficulty, and only for the war, other ways in the game to Joss are closed for you.

P. S: I Want to note that I am not an avid Katerina consoles and pads, on the contrary, from infancy played on nes, Sega, drimkaste, sp1, and joy in the hands feel better than your... well, you understand. Any game - be it Dark souls or Dark Siders done whatever they played on Pade, but this is not one of these games.

I
IMPERIAL GUARD 14.05.20

Playing on the controller from X360 to SkyUI, now play c slavomisla on a well-configured SkyUI.