3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RadSiGER 14.05.20 01:03 pm

Xbox360 gamepad in PC version? (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Tell me does the PC version gamepad Xbox360 or the same fiasco as with MW3? Thank you all
85 Comments
Sort by:
M
MMikeRUS 14.05.20

in General xpadder to help all.has not been able to understand it.it's now left to do all the ergonomic(so it's kind of spelled XD)
The topic is closed.

j
joxxy 14.05.20

Many say that playing on the gamepad in games from 1 person extremely uncomfortable, but it is absolutely not true, I find it easy and comfortable to pass it Skyrim on the incidence than on the keyboard with the mouse. (:

And here I am wondering what do you prefer to play in Skyrim?

P. S. the Owners of gamepads, please specify your model.
Razer Onza Tournament Edition

D
DimSKnZ 14.05.20

Geypade, the only minus - it is impossible for us to survive, and another hard looking for things when they lie a lot, but generally much more comfortable than on the clave, especially the manipulation in the interface

O
Ohfuck... 14.05.20

Tried to run with a gamepad... well it's something. Buttons very small, not everything turned out bind. And it is not convenient Sooooo

P
Prosto Keyn 14.05.20

Gamepad for Skyrim it.:)

j
joxxy 14.05.20

DimSKnZ, I agree that quick save is just not enough.

Ohfuск, what gamepad do you use? I have 4 buttons still loose. (:

m
mariol 14.05.20

Pad onli. The fact that there is no quick save button and wait for a bit unusual, but otherwise - very convenient. This is the first TES that the incidence pass.
PS Logitech F510.

C
Chester Bennington 14.05.20

There are few buttons, how to bandit spells then? Or in the interface of flattery every time?

M
Mad Daine 14.05.20

to play on the gamepad is the same as kicking the piano

m
mariol 14.05.20

Mad Daine
You are right, first try.
Black Messiah
Easier to buy a pad from x-box 360 for windows

B
Brikks 14.05.20

Playing on the controller with a third person. The animation is now not so miserable as in the previous parts, so that's a great game.

j
joxxy 14.05.20

Black Messiah, items added to favorites, selected the arrows on the incidence. Everything is easy and simple.

Here you go. Look to the left.

T
Tatarko 14.05.20

The controller of course)
The clave with a mouse but still have not tried

J
Jester_ 14.05.20

on the lowest difficulty possible and on the gamepad to play on the master when they kill at times almost impossible, to bind only two button, no quick save, and a lot of detail.

P
Pixel_l 14.05.20

joxxy +1
playing on the Razer Onza Tournament Edition ;=

O
Ohfuck... 14.05.20

joxxy
Yes, some ancient Logitech Dual Action

M
Manapx 14.05.20

Keyboard+mouse wireless dearer and more convenient ))) checked the logitech F710 works.

P
Pavlinho 14.05.20

And I'm already on the keyboard is used,since the football simulator,tried on the controller uncomfortable,and reluctant to relearn:-)and the like on the keyboard

W
Worjas 14.05.20

Better keyboard and mouse, no nothing! IMHO how to play shooters on the incidence, and RPGs too! This is a purely pisishnye game!

N
NIMB_BES_NIY 14.05.20

It is no secret that the management in the game is not optimally designed for the keyboard and mouse.
But already has gained widespread variety of devices for gamers. With their help, the programming keys can be used to smooth out the handling, or even Polish it to perfection, when all the buttons at hand.
If You have something similar or the same device but with a different profile, or you will simply not indifferent to this subject, share your thoughts or experience.
I have the Cyborg Command Unit + Cyborg R. A. T. 7 with this layout.