3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Makro Pony vas Equestria 14.05.20 01:42 pm

Impressions from the full game (Dungeon Siege 3)

The game is already on torrents. I still downloaded it, but only made sure that the game corner. A lot of enemies, they kill a long time, it would be better done like in Diablo or what- Riigi and all in the meat. Played until papalas at Katherine, or whatever her name is.
But this is my opinion)
P. S the same story in, but boring to play
182 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kolya 14.05.20

Katerina looks like the best thing in the game). I can be saved only at certain points-direct as in the old parts of the GTA .So it was difficult to give the opportunity to save anywhere ?.Even in Fable 3-nakasalalay game in the world (but not bad ,if that) this stupidity is not present .It was quite lazy of Obsidian .But New Vegas despite the bugs this was pretty awesome(
I will play only if will do not any vochto .

P
PAWEEL 14.05.20

If you remove or change the name, you will go for a complete prohodik. some time and place not really. But if to look as a sequel to Dungeon Siege, it is a shame.
The spirit of the game simply disappeared after 1-2 fights I want to go out and remove, but I play because it's Dungeon Siege which had been waiting for, and even so after 20 minutes you realize that the 2nd part was all over.
Diagnosis: the game is dead.

d
dave9 14.05.20

Downloaded, played 30 minutes and went out, passing is not drawn, the characters are not interesting to listen to the dialogue better, as it is all flat, cardboard... as I understand the game a lot of armor,weapons,and all sorts of bracelets, but as it does not interest the... management of the complete G, that's probably the main drawback for me is not used to such games... the animation is also not brilliant, and even one word game - grey. the creators are trying to cheat the story, but then fail, and the training really reminded me of the Witcher 1, but here it is boring at times...in order to complete the bet 4/10

N
N1KO VS PLAYBOY xD 14.05.20

Have to wait for the time of release then developed to clean all the bugs and right now it's not even Dungeon Siege 3
it does not even know the game does not call wait for the release!!!!

d
dave9 14.05.20

N1KO VS PLAYBOY xD And there is some bugs and flaws? that would remove all shortcomings will have to rewrite it all over again,already wrote above what do not like this part, not in the bug business (even Though I did not notice them).
or do something else mean? )))

U
Ural 666 14.05.20

That is until the above comments are not persuaded that the game corner.
first need meaningless zaklikivanie enemies
- second comment did not say exactly what
- the third one is probably just not in the mood today to play something new
- and the fourth just downloaded a game without Russian voice ahead of time.

The second part, personally I did not like - maybe the third is closer to the first hopefully.

d
dave9 14.05.20

Ural 666, 4th is I'm on the idea, and I like everything painted clearly do not like, do not distort my words, but if you want to see for myself at all, singin', good used with Rus. subtitles to play, not a hindrance. accomplish your goal then how to play,oke?)

T
Thor324 14.05.20

What the fuck is optimized so miserable? Kruizis to the maximum is, and the canoe still jerks sho HS?

V
Virgil_ 14.05.20

Ural 666
maybe the third is closer to the first
Don't even think. Given that the third part got dialogues, moral choices, and even focused on plot... well, different game.

Thor324
Customize your game, throw away the computer... I Personally have no brakes.

B
BOPOH777 14.05.20

Friends, and the game is good. After playing thought in the beginning sucks, BUT play an hour or two you like, I assure you, I am very picky about games and rarely game me addictive.
Yes, the office is not convenient, I agree, but get used to it.

p
panyok597 14.05.20

If you put the camera sensitivity to maximum and control WASD'th, it is normal. The game is addictive. In General as anyone. and did not twitch.

T
Thor324 14.05.20

[9] S-War
Oh Yes, ATO is my first time dealing with computer and games, the smarter I can not say anything?

J
Japanes 14.05.20

the game from The beginning like...Yes, a little bit Mutare and then...Oops ... and don't see how running around looking for books to petinou the door open...That's the Spirit Dungeona))) So don't think that the game is a Slag... and I agree with the Ural)) many do not even understand the charm of the game..the more the game is buggy..I hope for a new crack and a few patches...but my PTS used..and enjoy the game))

H
Horoko 14.05.20

hmmm... and how to make that full screen was the game??? and then the top and bottom strips black

H
Hitrii 14.05.20

miserable camera discourages to play. the view before him, or before him, but viewed from 5 meters. really it was impossible to do free camera ???

H
Hitrii 14.05.20

Thor324
optimization is excellent. no need to drive.

M
Makro Pony vas Equestria 14.05.20

Ural 666 - where I wrote that I need zaklikivanie? Enemies are MANY (very many, very, every 10 meters crawl crowds from 5 to 15 people) and urinate for a LONG time they must either reduce their HP or remove nafig.
Japanes - I didn't notice in this game the delights of slasher with elements of RPG (the poor), and endless running through the same corridor locations.

R
Rolento 14.05.20

well what can I say, the game became dull casual shit for down, not able to remember 6 parameters. Developers have carefully hid all these horrible squiggle frightening illiterate idiots. The inventory is poor, camera is poor, management poor. Simplify all that is possible to simplify. From good it is possible to note only the graphics, improved since the release of the second part.
The whole process of the game can now be described in two action - shot-ran. If you all like it welcome to the world of Dungeon Siege 3 !

f
foxalpha7 14.05.20

though KLASSICHESKIE action-RPG (which the game is closest) not my genre, I prefer DAO, Drakensang and NVN2, but this game got me hooked, the plot entices, interesting to read not only dialogues, but also excerpts from books and other labels, management hope handymen to fix, and yet - this game is so much more interesting and exciting Sacred 2 (others not played more than 2 hours, because it's not my genre, and the old painfully all: TitanQ, DS2, Diablo2...)

A
Askalante 14.05.20

In principle a good idea, considering that an interesting RPG projects lately came out not many game deserves attention. Although it is some sort of fine or something, the game lacks magnitude, with such a rich game universe can do better, the game is very short, as a shooter which is a direct, passes for a couple of days, it's not for the DS. Cute graphics, though outdated for a year and a half, although for RPG quite pull. Relations with members, which traditionally is famous for Obsidian, there's generally not developed, but sorry, you could at least have conversations with them to add the character mute as a fish, opens its mouth only in the storyline, the dialogues, the comments by colleagues not react in any way, his 7.8 points a game deserves.