3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Makro Pony vas Equestria 14.05.20 01:42 pm

Impressions from the full game (Dungeon Siege 3)

The game is already on torrents. I still downloaded it, but only made sure that the game corner. A lot of enemies, they kill a long time, it would be better done like in Diablo or what- Riigi and all in the meat. Played until papalas at Katherine, or whatever her name is.
But this is my opinion)
P. S the same story in, but boring to play
182 Comments
Sort by:
h
hollo0w 14.05.20

Xelell
Did it ever occur to you that any game rest?(except for quests and adventure)
The argument in the spirit of to play itself is funny and resembles delirium=D

X
Xelell 14.05.20

Uruzu7
And rating of the game in the spirit of detector shkoloty for your adequate and nonsense like?
Blastgabe
why buy serial brand and so it Pokhabov
I agree that the game turned out quite different, but to stoop to immediately bat on the head I wouldn't - you insult the feelings of other players, often quite normal.

P
PiPiz_Ko 14.05.20

Passed!!! The finale has pleased much more than in the Witcher 2... I have all helped saved the day and spared,everyone is happy =) 5 nights for 5 hours, pulled stronger than the 2nd Witcher. replay makes no sense, waiting for 4uû part =) now pass fable 3, if you like

Not expecting more than Diablo or the first sitting, but got a lot of fun. The story for me personally is great, very solid and suitable for gameplay. Unlike many recent RPGs, after passing and during never questioned their actions with the desire to beat =)

B
Blastgabe 14.05.20

Xelell
I understand that there are people playing in the children's arcade and things of this kind, but very sad when this market segment displaces an intellectual game, company of purchaser brands to increase the popularity and sales. In the end, waiting for the game for years, and the industry produces what I like and I can't. Besides, if you are a woman, you will probably find it difficult to understand what is the difference. We need to encourage our young people and beginners that this is not the ultimate dream, but cheap product and trying to put them, lest they demanded more. They may still think that's wrong...

X
Xelell 14.05.20

Blastgabe
it's a shame when this market segment displaces an intellectual game
Don't know about you, but I never thought of X2 is an intellectual game, and the third part of this too, did not expect. In addition, I also can't name the most popular, expensive and best-selling games such (of course there are exceptions). On the contrary in recent times to improve sales techniques are exploited not intelligent.
Besides, if you are a woman, you will probably find it difficult to understand what is the difference
Of course. Now that's not a game, 18+, and everything to make the boys liked it ;)
cheap product and trying to put them
Is the game like all other games, designed for relaxation and entertainment. If you want to develop intelligence - read books.

.Beauty. 14.05.20

Disappointed with the game the second part is much better. There is such a mess it was. And then... One konsolschina, one kazualschina all there is to see in the game. Even the Settings like retarded. Management is the worst thing in the game. The same torchilin much more interesting. Oh, I buried the series. History as Dredge 2 was released...

E
ErgoProxy19 14.05.20

The game only positive emotions. ^^ The third part was much better than the previous. Finally, there are well drawn characters with a beautiful voice. Pleasing user interface, designed in the best traditions of the jrpg. That's too dark and dull graphics - probably silly to complain. The same Bioware and Obsidian Entertainment almost all games are made in some kind of dark style. Management I in any case can not be called uncomfortable. It's just strange and stranger is always possible. :) Besides, now you have to think more - block shots, run the rapids, choose the battle style, etc. all manage something like the Witcher very much - styles against different enemies (two-handed sword is easier to chop the cabbage a crowd of enemies, but from one strong enemy and a shield to hide behind).
The whole game is like a breath of fresh air. Recently, I was quite tired already of the game, and Dungeon Siege 3 is the only game in recent time, which could be a pleasant surprise.
Fools those who are waiting for this game dimensions as in Witcher 2. It's just a game of the middle class, which increased their quality. You need to be able to appreciate these games and not compare them with everything that moves and does not move and glows with lights Direct X 11. Here graphics is average, but it is enough to enjoy the game.

_
_Lawless_ 14.05.20

CoolMax009Ты forgot about the role system, which then in turn does not work at all :)

G
Grel Satkliff 14.05.20

The best game in recent years,loved the plot,simply amazing!I was worried about every my decision,interesting characters,different from each other,Chikara the combat system which is completely sosredotochitsya,I almost forgot to Dodge and start again,open world,well-made locations,challenging bosses,a well-designed interface,almost no bugs,great graphics and most importantly-stylish proanimirovany videos taken on thee the decisions that dot and the only thing that was disappointing is the length of the game proshol three days,but the last boss somehow made it up:)
PS looking forward to prodolgenia this great game,probably the best RPG this year,even the Witch sidestepped,put her 10\10 who has even a drop of doubt is it worth to play it-so come on down for a license:)

D
Dedushka X 14.05.20

First I put truncated sho pent up, re-read the forum and slightly relieved - not alone (there are real gamer in the villages of russia). So fuck up DS - I had to try (would give developers 2-3 years without access to PC shareware). Well, not given you, why have a normal idea to humanity. People have been waiting for the continuation, i.e. the upgrade of the game (cartoons on TV enough), but got runner-koridora knopku for down's syndrome. The worst disappointment was waiting for after more than a year. As an independent game version 000001b for teenage girls itself has the right to live under a different name, but as the continuation of DS - complete degradation and misery. In the splash screen should be added to sections of the attack, defense, etc. the intellect - the eternal 0! Sad that a lot of fans of such nonsense, and duping the following versions of normal games in recent years is becoming the norm. So soon the comp will start at off-label use or in the trash include (even chess and checkers would be more interesting).

G
Grel Satkliff 14.05.20

Dedushka X
Grandpa,I played the rest of the DS and they are just complete shit,and this game is a masterpiece,most likely you broke the nostalgia for older games,get there first part and make sure that you're wrong;)

K
KrouliDvaPistoleta 14.05.20

I have not played the previous part of the DS, so nothing to compare with.

But the game is good, I would even say above and beyond. Despite the fact that I'm quite picky and the list of favorite games I have a relatively small.

The story (including what is before us is an action-RPG where the main focus of cutting - different difficulty mobs in different ways) - logical, to the end, in General, remains a mystery. Good and bad, as it turns out, is not - is pursuing your goals and commit errors at the same time. As in all of life. The ending - respect - responds to decisions made by the player.

The combat system is quite interesting - the hero develops not only due to the LVL-UPS, but also due to the practical use of certain skills - it pleased me. Plenty of room for different builds - the elementalist, britovsek, dps, the skiller, all the services of the player. You can shake and equip several variants of the selected character, totally different style of play each other.

Graphics - quite bright and pleasant.
The game would be won a lot due to the Russian voice. But, in General, and with subtitles - read and understood with interest.

A few unusual camera and need to get used to.

For those who want to try to play - can give you 2 advice.

1) it is not necessary the first time to play on normal and high complexity. Not yet put your skills and get used to the controls - use the easy mode. Otherwise you risk to lubricate the impression of the game before it could even properly, to immerse in its charming atmosphere. If the game then starts to seem easy, the difficulty is easily changed with a slider in the settings.

2) in the beginning do not rush through the story. Explore the available locations, gain experience, items, money, swing skills and learn basic to the management (remember, it is unusual, if you play the first time). A random generator of items and spawn monsters will make your walks interesting :) Such excursions will help you to develop your own style of play, which you have in the future to solve complex contradictions of the world of EB.

To have wanted?
1) sorry, you can not change gender. Unusual for me to run around in stockings and to pick up hair pins.
2) it would be interesting to create things and change the properties of existing things.

My rating - 10 out of 10

_
_Lawless_ 14.05.20

Knowledgeplanet Amendment, it is not Action/RPG, it's Hack And Slash. By sabzh. Generally speaking, for hack EN slash, is not even sickly, if you consider the fact that diablotones, now the pond prodit. Plus everything else and party hack-n-slash, which is again a plus. The game deserves a 7.8/10 as HAck And Slash.

M
Mag Otshelnik 14.05.20

All lads.The RPG genre is dead ;(

_
_Lawless_ 14.05.20

Silent Robber No. The approach Deus Ex: Human Revolution and SkyRim, in 2012, out of the Risen.

K

Mp.Mopuaptu
I agree. In the parlance of the DS3 - slashers. By the way, if the same Arcania-Gothic 4 positioned as slashers, such scandals would not exist.

You probably meant Risen 2?

_
_Lawless_ 14.05.20

Yes, just without the numbers 2, you can understand what game I'm told. Slasher and Khan EN Slash, different genres. Slasher does not contain RPG elements, hack-n-Slash - contains =)

K

Hack and slash RPG

In Hack and slash RPG, unlike "real" computer role-playing games, the focus is on the battles with the enemies and leveling, and other elements well — developed story, complex quests with different solutions, extensive dialogue — not assumed.

This is from the Wiki

In DS3 - seems to present an extensive story, and quests with different solutions and extensive dialogues :) of Course, it onositelno games like hell gate:London, Titan quest, Diablo 2...

In General, it would not flood like hack and Slash, the game is written very well.

_
_Lawless_ 14.05.20

Knowledgability of This wiki, they write, anyone can =) By the way, it is written that the emphasis is on ... in DS 3 all quests built on the principle of take out crowds of enemies - get candy.

K

Well, if you look at the plot of Diablo 2 - there is actually plain nonsense. On the background of the DS3 it just an epic story