3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Makro Pony vas Equestria 14.05.20 01:42 pm

Impressions from the full game (Dungeon Siege 3)

The game is already on torrents. I still downloaded it, but only made sure that the game corner. A lot of enemies, they kill a long time, it would be better done like in Diablo or what- Riigi and all in the meat. Played until papalas at Katherine, or whatever her name is.
But this is my opinion)
P. S the same story in, but boring to play
182 Comments
Sort by:
A
Arantir_3000 14.05.20

Blastgabe
Yah. I only nezaschitanny dragons, who fly around the world at will...

K
Kalmah13 14.05.20

the same armor only Batman and Spiderman.
ha ha! Well said ))
And Ass Effect 3 promised return to the first part so that hope will not fail, as it is the end of the trilogy

4a3ovwv 14.05.20

I liked the game, experience the sea :))

K
Konrad Marburg 14.05.20

---The gazebo will not fail, should be clearly worse Obly.---(glances at ZEE oblivion and shudders.)Where much worse.
But it's not on. On the subject - the appearance of the armor actually changes? Or just by color?

A
Arantir_3000 14.05.20

Yes, changes, changes. Best seen on the warrior. In the transition to a new Chapter all new armor have a different appearance. By the way, there are unique items with unique appearance.

K
Konrad Marburg 14.05.20

That's good. And as it is quite boring. In the same armor the entire game.

B
Blastgabe 14.05.20

Dron_Ur

The area itself is not the ultimate dream, but if it is worse, then terrible, Morrowind downloads fuck !!!

Arantir_3000

And that the dragons before were scripted??? Che chips do not see that a couple of values to put RND )))

A
Antoine777 14.05.20

How to finally play, I don't get it? Writes that the game's not out yet, so you cannot install...

V
Virgil_ 14.05.20

How to finally play, I don't get it? Writes that the game's not out yet, so you cannot install...

Wait. If you can not wait - download torrent, install and play.

A
Antoine777 14.05.20

Torrent same garbage.

A
Arantir_3000 14.05.20

Blastgabe
How can you be so sure that the game will be HS and while nothing about it is not know. Stay tuned.
A few words about the fact that Rand is only a small part of the system
The chief designer of role-playing game the Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, Bruce Nesmith (Bruce Nesmith) in an interview with IGN talked about the fact that dragons will not attack you from the beginning of the game - they will wait till the players gain experience.

"We decide when and how to happen these clashes, he says. - All of our systems random events are in fact complex systems solutions that use randomness as one of the factors."

"The dragons will start attacking you in from the very beginning of the game. By the time you may have companions or you will learn to use the environment, and the first dragons are weaker than you. As you progress through the dragons will become stronger, and clashes with them will increase".

"We're continuing to improve and customize the system. Again, it is a very complex and sophisticated. Our main task - to make so that the players constantly find new challenges for themselves."
Source http://www.gametech.ru/cgi-bin/show.pl?option=news&id=21491

-
-punk- 14.05.20

the game failed fucking waited like a mana from heaven for me so this is pure console-linear Paluch, beee, not really understand what the stats need a lot of stuff randomly or not do not understand, to bring down enemies is generally easy, only hard bosses, but due to the fact that for a long time, ie a normal mob but with a large number m of KHP, the tactic is simple, run, tumbles around, occasionally Bay, all a few minutes later the boss is dead
on the positive side, the records which are found around the game path, I remember part 1 and 2))) and I'll have 1 plus begin to play the 1st part again))) remember how it was
the game put 6 on a 10 point scale

J
Jayce Blueberry 14.05.20

Yes, friends, this is a great summer fail, and not the first, unfortunately. Obsidian is a unique Studio that will surprise a great quality game, it will give the curve of crafts with a significant number of minuses than pluses. New DS, sadly, falls into the second category.
It is seen that tried to preserve the ancestral traditions of the series, but without focusing on the console market was not. Long time it is time to understand that the console and RPG - incompatible, particularly painful is the impact on the PC audience.
I'm going to play next, maybe I'll get at least a couple of nice advantages, except for the plot and the dialogues (they're very good).

L
LoRDfonBlacK 14.05.20

Citizens, after all: whether or not to take a license? (given that I'm a fan of the original parts, but at the same time respect the work of Obsidian)

J
Jayce Blueberry 14.05.20

LoRDfonBlacK
Of course it is. First and foremost, because of great stories, well written characters and linearity, but the gameplay is there for everybody. The plot is not closely intertwined with the original games, unlike the gameplay is a completely different game, but the atmosphere is kind of like managed to maintain. Generally, you will not regret.

L
LoRDfonBlacK 14.05.20

I bought a license. And now you can make the best first impressions: the game is good (though far from the DS series). Upsetting management. To put it mildly, it yells: Buy XBox, you idiot!. Graphics are nice, loot is abundant (although it is a pity that limited class GG). Quests for hack-and-slash standard. Retro.

A
Ancirionix 14.05.20

LoRDfonBlacK
I agree with you, Lord. The game howls and bares his fangs to the player it went for joystick XBOX, only his wishes. Unfortunately, my calculator the game takes, but fingers trains (keyboard). :)

Ches-word, is annoying when the table is served with leftovers - something like bone, but with scraps of meat. And again we are taught that the mouse is bad because the market dictates sofa+joystick - so much the better, so have fun and just comfortable.

D
DrStudent 14.05.20

passed, disappointed! the plot?!? well, today probably something duration again like all modern. If diablo3 is the same at the time of really most games do. The world turned upside down, baby toys for 8 years include riddles much higher than those in the modern RPG, to be precise, the puzzles do not, just click Yes blow. It's a shame but often come back to old games.

F
Forsaken08 14.05.20

Really liked the game, story and control on the keyboard is comfortable

d
d1og3n 14.05.20

Don't waste your bandwidth/time/money on this huergo and wait for Diablo 3 or play Magico (if you haven't already) because it is more interesting and more fun!