3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Makro Pony vas Equestria 14.05.20 01:42 pm

Impressions from the full game (Dungeon Siege 3)

The game is already on torrents. I still downloaded it, but only made sure that the game corner. A lot of enemies, they kill a long time, it would be better done like in Diablo or what- Riigi and all in the meat. Played until papalas at Katherine, or whatever her name is.
But this is my opinion)
P. S the same story in, but boring to play
182 Comments
Sort by:
A
Archybald 14.05.20

Nothing to do with DS, but it should be of interest to the fan of the previous parts. I did not like it because you have to run and press buttons in previous games, like on the other had, played, enjoyed, then running and the zhmakanem keys, nothing more. The dialogue, the plot? You press the button, shake to answer, shake to the beat, shake to run, everything.

actually here: slasher with RPG elements (wretched), and endless running through the same corridor locations. (Dark Nogger)

Askalante
and then d&d?

A
Askalante 14.05.20

Archybald
Not written, I confess.

k
koxacbka 14.05.20

>>posted is irrelevant to the DS
here you are wrong. just look at the dialogue, read books and just run through the locations to see the opposite.
binding to the world has nothing to changed management.

A
Archybald 14.05.20

koxacbka
then I overdid it, definitely. Me lately not interisuet in-game worlds with all their device because a lot of them and absolutely everything can be compared and divided into worthy of attention or not. What would dungeon Seyd 3 liked, he had to keep the idea of the gameplay of the original, i.e. a shapeless mass and as the game progresses, give it a shape with the background flourish and the game world. There are Nirn and the d&d - forgotten realms, middle-earth Professor (without development due to the careless cousins and the game) and Warcraft (fiercely hate it, nevertheless, exists, develops and its ability to lure obvious), star wars of course, and the new period of ancient history only strengthens the original and expands the boundaries. What's in the dungeon sage? I'm in 2 played, 1 passed, don't remember what was there and clearly played for that would be to recognize and remember later. And I support comrade Uwe Boll =)

A
Arantir_3000 14.05.20

The game reminds me of the old glorious games. Not even objective perception, but the play and feel that for a long time-a long time ago didn't feel. Something it still is special. Well, pleasant atmosphere of the game...

V
Virgil_ 14.05.20

Stars in the sky are not enough, feil is, but positive aspects are present.
The story is banal, but fairly consistent, some affair is, there are a couple of unexpected twists - but overall linear.
The fight will be good. Zaklikat mob can not, have to constantly use the ability, change stance, use the block to roll. Enemies are killed slowly which is also good.
Side quests are few, and they are quite lame - bring/take this, kill that.... Quests take place there, their number can be counted on the fingers of one hand.
In the main quests often proposed to make the choices that will influence the way you satellite. By the satellites, the developers stuck personal characteristics. The bad thing is that to control the satellite, and take only one.
The ride is quite scanty: only 9 abilities (can take all), each of them can be upgraded 5 times (improvements two. For example, one improvement allows you to inflict more damage, and the other to slow down enemies). Plus there are 10 talents, most of them useless. But all 9 abilities the use.
The technical part of pleased typical Obsidian crashes, bugs and brakes are not detected.
Game control is not very convenient, but you get used to it. Camera miserable.
Main fail 3 DS that from DS there remained only the name. So fans, if any, play not recommend.
7/10

l
light-provad 14.05.20

The horror!!! This management interface. One current word Awful!!! Stupid console version did and the computer is configured. Graff like the rules and Sudet at first. Because of the management and interface extremely uncomfortable removed after 10 min of play!!!
PS was Expecting to play more

E
Eksterminatus 14.05.20

The Joss from 360го very convenient operation. The game is short, vigorous. In General most wines than fail. 7-8 out of 10. To play the keyboard and mouse is not recommended. Otherwise, the last owners of the console port cannot be avoided.

s
sau 14.05.20

Console gamers will be happy with the game for them (with all the consequences), but for PC - a complete disappointment, the multiplayer on the PC standards of the poor, control and interface also a game of a series once it has been forgotten ie no odd is big minus for PC Akshin/RPG .
In General, zadolbali developed, this is the 3rd RPG I've been waiting for the past six months, due to the cantilever orientation prevarschaetsya in the children's garden which is... (disaper + 1)
=======================================
If you don't focus on it the console the overall game is good, graphics level, sound , story, atmosphere.
Console: 9/10
PC: 5/10

J
Japanes 14.05.20

Dark))) YOU didn't notice..but I like it...I wrote the taste and color of comrades there))) All game not can! so if you don't like...Duke Nukem to help!)) though the pig will come off))

R
Replexis 14.05.20

I was expecting something similar to the previous part, but IT did not come close to the DS on either side. Entrance console trash that PC in General is not the place. As mentioned above, the 3rd RPG from behind a console focus turns to kindergarten what that...
It is a pity that most likely Skyrim will have the same fate.

G
G0LEM 14.05.20

If you liked the first and the second part of the DS, and you're wondering, to download the this or to purchase, don't! As I expected, the counter is capable of only grabbing the scraps of normal studios can only make a muck of the series, but this, even this mediocre parody did not expect... terrible management,role system and a half skill,absolutely endless straight corridors filled with mobs, AI which was borrowed from the battletank, and imposed do not carry any semantic loading, dialogue, the purpose of which is not immersed in the game world and just take time. More like a phone app for 3.99.

t
true-satan 14.05.20

The game miserable, especially as a sequel to DS1 and 2. RPG, the combat system and leveling system skill HS+ group(although what's this group? solid facepalm.the PGK) freaked under the console(maybe under consolini downs). Config management in the settings anywhere, because constantly have to remember which key near WSAD is responsible for what(in TRU RPG all as it was, i.e., the inventory - i map - m, find j, etc., which is usual).
You can find still a lot of significant shortcomings.
Summary: the game - UG

S
STROGOV 14.05.20

And I think that the game is good, unless of course to do your discounts on this console. At first, too, spat, then something absolutely nothing to do and better to understand the controls and fighting system as well, and after about 20 minutes of the game are accustomed to, well, everything. Next, the game only positive emotions, the music in the game is very good graphics are nice, and worth the wait I think. Of course, this is quite a familiar Dungeon Siege. But the game in the same game setting and has a lot of references to the first game, and because of this it's nice to progress through the story and read all sorts of manuscripts and books, which are found throughout the game.

B
Blastgabe 14.05.20

The game miserable CORNER, fuck this series, in the game for $ 10 million inventory worse than Diablo 1, to change the stockings have 4 buttons to press, system throughput is generally something for such games must forever deny a license...Fans of Timothy Kirkorov and Ведьмака2 sing, for you have another slag the drive, turn on the track Cumacea spring and forward !!! PEOPLE HAVAET !!!

f
foxalpha7 14.05.20

walked for 13 hours on easy level (for first story), loved it, literally immersed in the beautiful fantasy, was held for Katherine, all the jobs done, trying to be either good or fair, perhaps even time will pass more brutal option for anjali, her story is more concerned than with 3 other characters
PS by the way the controller is working only with emulator (Emul360xbox), but I'm still on the clave with a mouse has passed, I feel so comfortable :) I Resident Evil 4 without problems purely on the clave held, though it is still on your controller on the go

S
Shlak 14.05.20

Short and sweet I agree with all who razocherovalsya in this dull game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Che developed did so on OTE..... and, unfortunately, it is becoming a regularity! A lot of games that people just can't wait come out so terrible. Half hour game on it,and then I want to forget forever!

D
Dekfel 14.05.20

The game is very good. Two days almost could not tear myself away from the game. The plot is not that Shine, but to follow the development of events interesting. Management of how everything is said, not very comfortable, but I quickly got used to it. The only thing I did not like is the artificial intelligence partner. Half of their abilities practically does not use, diligently trying to get the monster on the other side of the wall, while his in the back BYuT the crowd of other monsters. In the event of the death of the player, runs headlong to moresat, not paying any attention to the monsters that killed his vposledstii. And the AI of the monsters are too far gone. 7 of the 10 monsters trying to kill ONLY the player, while completely ignoring my partner. Sad to see how proud the Cyclops slow steps, trying unsuccessfully to catch up with the player, while the partner with impunity chops him back. Very annoying, especially in the final battle, when the monsters flooded almost the entire screen. Only through this battle in the end of the game seemed a bit complicated.
Overall the game is good, I can put 7 out of 10

23hudo 14.05.20

The game is very pleased. By the way control and true hnya some, however, accidentally went into the game with a gamepad connected and decided to try it - I was pleasantly surprised. To play this game on the gamepad is much more comfortable than on the clave with a mouse.
Otherwise, no complaints. The game obviously failed )

G
GuardianM 14.05.20

While you don't like the controls and stupid camera. Went to the wall, consider the corpse. Another of the cons, just too much stuff. Idiotic system of medicine. Schools with access to the menu, can also be attributed to the cons, although I play on the pirates of the med. Treated quite simply, change the config file permission.

One of the advantages, partner (clothe, nurture, and just all sorts of change in his pockets tyrit hehe).
The game has agro, about the same as in MMORPG. That's why some did not quite get why they are beating, not a partner. On bosses helps a lot you know. And before D3 practice, there will be the same.

The pumping system, then XS, plus or minus. On the one hand small and indistinct, on the other hand if you calculate how much of the improvements on each account, that lacks a head. But still unconvincing.

Surprised by the presence of the rudiments of choice in quests.

On the impossibility of the original character customization, there is nothing surprising, it Daboloeba game. I think that no bricks, not shit about this, when Diablo played. The trio will also be without the possibility. So... the 3rd DS is a warm up before D3... for everybody. But as a continuation of the series does not roll. And so it goes.

The impression that all of this conspired to fuck up any continuation of the series, with all sorts of stupid innovations, all sorts of ports. DS3 is not a continuation of the series, this game on the theme of world DS. So fans there is nothing to catch, as well as the next time just fine.