3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Misha Cherik 12.10.19 03:25 pm

What would you do in the shelter 111 2287 in real life? (Fallout 4)

I would like,very scared.Cockroaches not so much,how many the fact that the door may not open/jam,the Elevator can not taxes/get stuck along the way,and so n. In the end,peep the fight is not there.And that after eating there is no,that is the time to repair will not.Really scary to drive down one,50 metres underground in polurazobrannom underground shelter.
171 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pushistyy_Pelmen 12.10.19

Would have died from fear, seeing the first cockroach!)

V
Vitaliy Markin 12.10.19

Don't know what I'd do but I know what was my face after seeing the rad-roaches.

r
rPeBoJL 12.10.19

would feel like home

A
Anton Sadovnichiy 12.10.19

I'd sadness took

R
Richards 12.10.19

Well, if not ready then this will be zhostko)), and is always at the wrong time can happen, and then the cockroaches which you fly the size of a watermelon even obereshsya or pobejish)))

I
Ivan313 12.10.19

Died would be sad that you have to play 8 bit games on the PIP-boy((((

T
T.T.G 12.10.19

Really scary to drive down one,50 metres underground in polurazobrannom underground shelter.

M
Misha Cherik 12.10.19

Tesla Twisted Gigafactoryони not alone,and not in a sealed shelter,the door of which could rust.

T
T.T.G 12.10.19

Mike CERIC
All alone. Not every climb for hundreds of meters under the ground. Asylum-by the way don't fall asleep.

c
chel s pulemetom. 12.10.19

Would say something like:
Are you kidding me? I played thousands of hours in police that would die from the first counter rad-roach?

V
Verzor 12.10.19

Rad-roaches? Will do, I've eaten.
;)
In General, I agree, the fact that the door may not open quite scary. And, by the way, played in the Fallout - how many can you find skeletons in all caretaker rooms, how many notes, like ...running out of water, food. No more strength... and so on.

P
Pertrubator 12.10.19

He'd cry tears that did not fall into a normal foul and the normal vault - 13, and was forced to climb bins with the homeless and the cities of the three houses.

T
Trailo 12.10.19

Blew all the women in the cryo-chamber and climbed back to bed, woke up through another 200 years, and there is already a state will have, mutants, raiders will destroy and everything is cool.

M
Misha Cherik 12.10.19

Trailo
it would be nice,but the reactor is already flying,that's why you woke

T
The Dying Bride 12.10.19

Probably would have started to drill the passage to the exit:) it would take years, and not the fact that it will work, but it has a purpose and a reason not to Bagnatica head against the wall.

T
Trailo 12.10.19

Mike CERIC
Well then machester shelter, made sure all was locked and sat down to play red menas, the water is like there, grub - a bunch of frozen meat in the chambers, plus cockroaches, svbodnoe time would be spent on training and the creation of no protection and means of wyzwania after I run out of food I would wyndel night hunting from the refuge, as it is so short

M
Misha Cherik 12.10.19

The Dying Bride
And what to drill?)And that for years there?)This refuge Palo precisely because of the lack of food.

T
The Dying Bride 12.10.19

Mike CERIC
Yes, what a difference) to Make there and improvised the semblance of borax. The main thing that the goal was)

n
nominar 12.10.19

Well, in principle, afraid of nothing special ,eat in the cryo-chamber is ,only with water mabuti problems were used.

M
MunchkiN 616 12.10.19

I probably would have eaten cockroaches.
painfully, a lot of them out there and they are aggressive. but if the cockroaches have managed to survive so starving there, that is.