3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Misha Cherik 12.10.19 03:25 pm

What would you do in the shelter 111 2287 in real life? (Fallout 4)

I would like,very scared.Cockroaches not so much,how many the fact that the door may not open/jam,the Elevator can not taxes/get stuck along the way,and so n. In the end,peep the fight is not there.And that after eating there is no,that is the time to repair will not.Really scary to drive down one,50 metres underground in polurazobrannom underground shelter.
171 Comments
Sort by:
A
Abbat76 12.10.19

ripvango
In fact we'd experienced all the feelings that the game and shows us with respect to years. The pain of loss, anger, shock, desire to return his son, the fury of the face thief. It's all right. But what would you do then? Emotions will not live. They do not affect the world directly, but only through your actions.

l
lmperatorPC 12.10.19

Abbat76
The idea of a refuge - well, except for one entrance. The entrance is the Savior because it can turn into the entrance-the undertaker, if you break the mechanisms of lifting/opening the door. And as if all who will be in the sanctuary (even with significant deposits) will be buried alive not one meter of land/stony rocks.

N
NightHawkreal 12.10.19

111 this is not a Shelter.

R
RikoChiko 12.10.19

Most commentators actually would first cockroaches would be killed.

N
NightHawkreal 12.10.19

Recochica
Well, not all former lawyers :)

M
Magnum 500 12.10.19

It's probably nothing. Hardly cryostasis can last 200 years without disastrous consequences for the organism

A
Abbat76 12.10.19

Recochica
I spent five years shooting involved, then in the army. I think that in the cockroach the size of a dog I would get from repeating pistol still could. And you go on a hunt for wild boar. Wild boar in RL this is not some dull radharaman, but he was hunted and beaten with one bullet in his natural habitat.

A
Abbat76 12.10.19

Magnum 500
Why is that? It all depends on technology. In nature, there are a lot of animals that carry a complete natural freezing without consequences. For example, many amphibians: frogs, toads, salamanders; most insects in temperate climate. And some, for example, tihohodka, with life of 1.5 years capable under adverse conditions (e.g. absolute vacuum of -200 Celsius, 0% humidity, or heating to 100 Celsius) to fall into suspended animation to 60 years, and after conditions normalized - come out of hibernation and continue its life cycle. The hibernation of this animal puts life on hold. No harm to the body. In other words, tihohodka may be in suspended animation 40 times longer than your standard life time. If people with an average life time of 70 years might as well be in suspended animation, the duration of their stay there could be 2800 years old. Suppose that in Fallout 4 the mystery of suspended animation of the animals was revealed. So that 200 years in suspended animation - this is not the limit ;)

A
Abbat76 12.10.19

lmperatorPC
Absolutely agree with you. The danger is that door ever opens is very real. However, let's soberly assess the capabilities of the modern man in the world after a nuclear war. I suspect that the danger on the surface of a multiple superior to fears that the door of the shelter is not open. I doubt it, just not that any of their visitors themes will be able to fend off a pair of three rad-roaches. I doubt that any of us here will easily be able to shoot the first raider. And they have such doubt not exactly there. Don't forget that a real person 1-2 bullets can be fatal even from a homemade samopaly, and none of us real skills of street fighting, most likely, is not. And a psychological barrier thou shalt not kill was not broken (I hope). So, soberly assessing the risks, I would still prefer to settle in the refuge. Even if for the first time, not yet studied to the world around the sanctuary, had not yet recovered from severe shock, and yet would not in shape, not searched the neighborhood and did not understand how to live now on.

M
Magnum 500 12.10.19

Abbat76

I'm afraid tihohodka and the man are two different body. If amphibians do cryostasis uneasy, people even survived freezing will Wake up most likely a complete vegetable.

A
Abbat76 12.10.19

Magnum 500
At this level of technology will not Wake up even after 30 minutes. The problem of suspended animation at the moment is that it is based on the primitive technology of cooling. in amphibians the cells there is a natural analogue of antifreeze that turns the cellular water in the gel, without the usual of crystal formation. During freezing of mammalian cells, crystal formation completely destroys the cell from within. Solutions at least two: saturation of all cells of a person is not shunned by antifreeze, or search a different version of hibernation without cell freezing... cryostasis adopted in fiction and games not possible in principle. It follows that vault-TEC at least overcome these limitations, generally if the Survivors woke up. So example tihohodka applicable in his case.

l
lmperatorPC 12.10.19

Abbat76
So I only. Then the question is, what would be a good idea to try to make himself an escape route. But of course, the work is enormous, because you have to solve problems with the work and the elimination of waste (and associated issues with equipment or disguise, because it will be extremely disappointing if the output is something you dig, but that's where the survivors will meet helpful people in dirty, or worse)

A
Abbat76 12.10.19

lmperatorPC
I seem to dig backup protected and disguised move to the surface - a more difficult task than the maintenance and preventive repair of the existing control system of the armored doors. Let's not forget that we are people of tech-savvy, and the mechanism for unlocking the doors and the Elevator control is not too different from what we deal in our Elevator or even at home, only bigger. Therefore, to keep it healthy easier, than to dig the emergency exits.

Z
Zaraganza12 12.10.19

All of the gifts, the first scribe as b scared to pegs and then plucked up the courage, bat in hand and smash radharamanan Bosko. Survive to establish my refuge house, the protection of the fortress. But the most important thing to run a backup generator because I myself am an engineer to do everything for a while could hold out, and to settle the Babeshko to Chow was prepared.

B
Bezymyannyy chelovek 12.10.19

Hmm.. If I was in the shelter 111 2287, then... Probably first escaped from the asylum, and then found a safe place. Here... But seriously, I would have thought that a little heavy with LSD.

A
Atay Wolverine 12.10.19

S
Sha-R 12.10.19

Marshal Talyan Mckirby III
Do you think they are for one person so many resources to burn will be?

p
pekabir 12.10.19

would be hanged

K
Kurisu Reddofirudo 12.10.19

pakaur
Knowing that he was in a bad game?

Z
Zhizn dermo 12.10.19

I so hate cockroaches, that probably would have died there of a heart attack at the sight of a huge rad-roach.