3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Misha Cherik 12.10.19 03:25 pm

What would you do in the shelter 111 2287 in real life? (Fallout 4)

I would like,very scared.Cockroaches not so much,how many the fact that the door may not open/jam,the Elevator can not taxes/get stuck along the way,and so n. In the end,peep the fight is not there.And that after eating there is no,that is the time to repair will not.Really scary to drive down one,50 metres underground in polurazobrannom underground shelter.
171 Comments
Sort by:
T
TBPlayer 12.10.19

The real battle PIP does nothing

A
AleksAleks 12.10.19

Option 1: I would have died in half an hour
Option 2: saw happy cockroach climbed back into the cryochamber

M
MunchkiN 616 12.10.19

The real battle PIP does nothing
why? as cellphones with flashlight. time to look if asked. health. the card is. the situation determines. no get lost... then robots can reprogram. why just the truth and no computers to hack niponyatno.

P
Pelmen dobra 12.10.19

I guess I would ohrenel. My physical preparation is much worse than GG :D from this it follows that long I will not stretch.

B
Barsagar 12.10.19

I don't know about all, but one thing I know for sure... I would have just smashed the glass behind which lies cryostor...

C
CRASHBULLET 12.10.19

I would go to seek refuge 69, 200 years without a woman is no joke :D

A
AleksAleks 12.10.19

Barsagar
Only glass there's probably armored. Such weapons just for the beautiful showcase to hide will not

B
Barsagar 12.10.19

AleksAleks
Well... we don't know... it may be normal, given that this box, like so behind the iron door is stored. The castle would be fired at worst)

D
Dali 12.10.19

Stoked would condensate from cooling systems, as does pure water, ate fried cockroaches happy, I do not think that insects are something to be made a serious in addition to irradiation. Well, and gradually went mad. On the surface is unlikely to climb, in any case, there's still plenty Samaraenergo meat.

A
AleksAleks 12.10.19

Barsagar
Then why such a difficult lock to set, if the glass with the elbow can break)

B
Barsagar 12.10.19

AleksAleks
Why is there a lock to set, if it is behind an iron door? But it's a gazebo... it was full of nonsense.

A
AleksAleks 12.10.19

Barsagar
well, I'd like to take up arms, but kristor only for the chief of security and nothing else)

V
Vanya Rygalov 12.10.19

Twisted Tesla Gigafactory
Infection,... you beat me to it.

R
Rograx 12.10.19

The first version of Trailo to my liking. Actually, I wouldn't want to get into some shelter.

B
Booock 12.10.19

MunchkiN 616но if the cockroaches were able to survive there so the food there is what that is..
Food is needed for energy what to eat ghouls and razmeram if they themselves are composed of this radiation. This is the evolution of the organic body in the battery. They (the surviving mutants) there should not be need and you like meat without charge they just prognozat. Stupidly sitting on a barrel of radiation and strekocha each other. Energy, she not only proteins can be replenished)))

M
MunchkiN 616 12.10.19

Booock
to even suggest that if it is true
why all the Heath agrada at me and want to eat? Yes, and so do not. even if we assume that organisms as electrocautery under the rays of radiation then they still need some kind of organic building material that is easy to digest and to process.

D
DemonTwR 12.10.19

No I'd rather be in 2280 Year =))
Where be Asylum 81 for Example )))

L
Lezg91 12.10.19

well, if I just an hour after reaching the surface foisted minigun and power armor.....

B
Booock 12.10.19

MunchkiN 616Агряться? they hang on your guard - do not go - will not bite. Even in the game there is always the possibility to leave from collision. The mutant is strictly on their territory, and you through them shy)) I Have in the yard unwound no worse, though not like ghouls.

F
FOSTER_ok 12.10.19

Would have found Piper and nailed