3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Misha Cherik 12.10.19 03:25 pm

What would you do in the shelter 111 2287 in real life? (Fallout 4)

I would like,very scared.Cockroaches not so much,how many the fact that the door may not open/jam,the Elevator can not taxes/get stuck along the way,and so n. In the end,peep the fight is not there.And that after eating there is no,that is the time to repair will not.Really scary to drive down one,50 metres underground in polurazobrannom underground shelter.
171 Comments
Sort by:
A
Abbat76 12.10.19

Cheburator Founder
how to sleep if the system is broken. Survivors only. who managed to Wake up. The rest can not be removed from krisna.

M
Mag Otshelnik 12.10.19

Abbat76
Well, then came to Sanctuary and lived there alone quietly.
Nafig nobody needs.

G
GGame 12.10.19

I would not build a hero and I would live in some bunker or town

S
Sasha58rus8 12.10.19

The first thing would have built a house of bricks.Then it became, to live a normal life.

O
OdinTri3. 12.10.19

ahha would come out and I flunked the raiders were abolutely and end all!

r
rei321 12.10.19

1 out of 2 secretly to get to the settlement, 3 naruciti there weapons and armor with food = gg

v
vov4ik_minion 12.10.19

Would have died from fear, seeing the first cockroach!)

M
Mag Otshelnik 12.10.19

In Sanctuary one can live.Watermelons grow,water is.
Brought from the river,boil it.And not to call anyone,not to attract attention.

F
Fatrus 12.10.19

What would I do... hmm. Would be introduced in cool TGM and soared.)) But seriously... I don't know. If you weigh all the pros and cons of the...
+ A little know how to shoot firearms.
+ Something to think about engineering.
+ Can make improvised simple instruments, like the distillation of the cube.
+ May want to get yourself any kind of clothes.
+ A little know how to charity.
All perhaps with the pros.

Cons:
- Do not have hunting skills.
- Not trained in Krav Maga.
- Do not possess the combat skill tactical actions.
- Mediocre physical strength.
- I do not know medicine and pharmacology.
In General, many do not know and do not know.

The result:
Cockroaches would probably have understood as it is, the weapon is still there. Grab the dose of course. At the shelter no food, so we need to get out. And down there once again dangerous, can lift to jam. Well, on the surface pretty quickly would have died from a group of krotokrysov mongrels raiders, ghouls, mutants and other tit.
All.

R
Redkiy gost 12.10.19

Ummm... cheto I did not understand. You discuss your actions if you were in the GAME or in the REAL WORLD? slightly different concept. In reality, you wouldn't have woken up 200 years later Bo filling the whole asylum would have in 50 years max. No eternal electrical in nature ;)

And then divorced survivalist plush: type of food/weapons/ammo. Over 200 years of real every crumb in the wastes will pick up at least the same raiders. And from Sanctury will only lumps of concrete foundations of houses at a couple dozen meters of land. Pleasant stay :D

l
lmperatorPC 12.10.19

A rare visitor
80% ofigel'd first seen radharamana, and probably if rose to the surface, then, looking back, I would send all to hell, but in an asylum would have sat.

C
CoCoSiK 12.10.19

First thing PU**ate. Then I found on you tube. Would kill cockroaches. Lost byby pipe and threw that arm will fall))) if you would have survived you would have found the PIP-boy and others were playing games or listening to music))) well, screw those super mutants, death claw))

R
Redkiy gost 12.10.19

lmperatorPC
So the dude I'm talking about and asked. If we are discussing the REAL world with its laws that:
1. To cockroaches wouldn't live Bo capsule disconnected for 150 years before the events of the game and you vzhe century dead ;)
2. Asylum long ago opened and enclosed to the bare walls. (In the fall 3 superduty asylum opened very successfully and the raiders are there only ants no luck) Accordingly, there is no food/water/light/heat and you're dead.
3. All the joints/bearings are rotted and rusted to the stone hydraulics cracked and leaked. Ie the DOOR will NOT OPEN EVER!!! and the Elevator won't move ;)

So in real life we wouldn't be in this situation because of the death 150 years before :)

D
Dota2016 12.10.19

would have found a computer connected to the network . Cathal DotA with bots ) if I was tired I fell asleep in the cryochamber woke up after 300 years . HOUSE 2 would have ended finally )

d
dwa4e 12.10.19

Would remove Fallaci 4

K
Kind Ram 12.10.19

Magnum 500
If a quick but gradual defrosting, it is possible:
-lethal.
-temporary memory loss;
-permanent memory loss.

In the case of: I would prefer in such a future still to get out of the asylum, but it would be the same idol as NPCs - hid would be behind the walls, barriers and learned to hit the enemy. And if he lived at least a week we would try to settle down closer to the people.

A
Aleksey Enyutin 12.10.19

Abbat76 wrote:
The rest can not be removed from krisna.
As I understand it, these Hyde died during Krishna, while the body he stood.

Sekaka sort of vicious here...

I would try to establish neutrality with the raiders, super mutants and the other inhabitants if we talk about reality.

A
Abbat76 12.10.19

Alex Anytin
Yes, they died during sleep, but not because crison killed them (when they built the Shelter, this group of frozen was supposed to be the control group of the experiment with their DNA was comparing the modified DNA of future people, their behavior and motivation). Killed them broken Kellog and Co. the control computer. Well, I understand )

a
aiskrin 12.10.19

Blurted would quantum Cola,and would have played in the terminal in the shelter 111

G
Givemethedust 12.10.19

A rare visitor
A rare visitor wrote:
In reality, you wouldn't have woken up 200 years later Bo filling the whole asylum would have in 50 years max. No eternal electrical in nature ;)
That is, don't be embarrassed that in this reality in 70-ies were robots with a very advanced artificial intelligence, flying cars, power armor and other amenities of life to which we are just starting to get?