3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dimas1515 15.05.20 12:27 pm

The disappearance of cars from garages (Grand Theft Auto 5)

I can not understand the principle on which are stored machine at home.

I drove Franklin (which is white) to his home - was put in the garage then the house began to appear from these same 2 cars. Been trying to get rid of one of them - went away threw her back on a taxi and survived - but the next day they again 2 pieces at home. In the end, one of them was stonegoal and what do you think? She was gone and now the house is only one - the one without tuning, and that in which put a grandmother just do not understand where disappeared. And just do not understand why all of a sudden a tow, stopped appearing at the house.
The situation was similar to Michael, returned from a mission in a police car and then my wife said, well get rid of the car she's stolen - I went out left her and came back by taxi - and the next day I go out she is at home.
That kind of nonsense?
And with Trevor all the way around - I don't like his jeep, so I stole Belair and kept it in the garage - but one figure at the house only a jeep.
So can anyone suggest how to maintain the machine that they would appear at the home garage and how to get rid of don't need a car - that she had stopped appearing outside the house?
248 Comments
Sort by:
F
Ferz777 15.05.20

I retain not more than two and one I usually have around the garage, and second garage. They do not disappear. For tuning same rare and I bought the garage playing for Michael. There fit a lot of cars. Costs: 30.000$

I
IamInASYLUM 15.05.20

the car by default I got rid of this: just leave it somewhere in town and then I was told that it was confiscated, and now it's at the impound. From there I did not pick up, got another one, and it's stored in the garage, and the house sort of...only just recently disappeared, after the mission, some, so....XS, the algorithm is weird. I bought through the net a bike, ride it somewhere on a mission, quit, and then he disappeared...so what for a garage to buy t spend a lot of loot on cars, if they disappear after the mission? I understand that main feature of garages is a saved game using ifriut!!

T
T-and 15.05.20

Ferz777
What the hell, I bought the garage, the Bugatti for a million in the site to stonegoal in full, then started the mission, left somewhere in the car, thought she would appear in the garage in the end, she disappeared (

T
TheBorsh 15.05.20

T-and
The same situation, however I just replaced the Persian and the car disappeared.

Who knows where the car is?

R
Richards 15.05.20

See bugs in the game ogogo(((

a
andras77 15.05.20

bought mashinu...garage...took her to drive from the garage... of Brasil and all disappeared machine

C
Chempion2016 15.05.20

I can not understand why, but what you don't like? You picked up the car from the garage and have not returned, why would she have to go back?

N
N-sky 15.05.20

I can not understand the principle on which are stored machine at home.

You need to experiment to fully understand.
As I understand it, in the garage next to his personal apartment, you can save only one car.
The place is close to my house, where parked cars(standard(in the story) each character has their own car, something like a constant personal car) here they appear, if you leave it somewhere, it will always come back and this place is not for storing cars.
If you left somewhere in your car and it's gone, check the penalty Parking.

R
RiZ444 15.05.20

and with a fine Park to buy your car, and without permission to take/steal?

D
Dimas1515 15.05.20

Чемпион2008
Obviously they do not understand. First, missions often forced to drive on certain machines, and not on those which you want, consequently if you come to the icon of the mission on his Bugatti for a million dollars, then uedish out on any truck. So just not physically possible always to return the car to the garage.
In addition, as said above, the car can disappear even if you just switched to another character while driving.
So this is an obvious flaw, more likely, a bug.

C
Chempion2016 15.05.20

Dimas1515
What? In the previous parts this was not chtoli? Why the machine should return to the garage? Who is it going back there? OK, I understand the impound lot, but in the garage then why would?

a
andras77 15.05.20

Чемпион2008
well, it's a hell of a game...that buy a car for 10 lemons, and lose...well, not nonsense goes

o
olegofan 15.05.20

I think it is certainly possible to save otherwise, why spend the loot on the purchase of tuning cars if you can't save I think the question reshaetsya purchase garage

a
andras77 15.05.20

olegofan
I bought a garage and a car...and now it's not there have to Wake to a fine Parking lot to look for

C
Chempion2016 15.05.20

That is your normal, that the machine somehow magically return to the garage? Again, if the car where to go to, on the penalty-Parking.

And the loss of their cars in the previous GTA was including on missions. What is the bug that the car never made it to the garage? This is the norm

a
andras77 15.05.20

Чемпион2008
and the fact that their machines from the beginning of the Ira until the end ostaetca at home right?I threw it and blew up and sank:Yes, in past games machines are not bought for honestly stolen money

o
olegofan 15.05.20

took the car with stance brought in garage kept with the next game start no checked the car and the garage did not buy

C
Chempion2016 15.05.20

andras77
Well, these cars are not as saved, and just spawn at the house like a wheelbarrow Suite in gtasa, for example

You can buy it in gtasa, and don't forget about TCB that are in the game in 1экземпляре

T
TheBorsh 15.05.20

Чемпион2008
That is your normal, that the machine somehow magically return to the garage?
GTA is not a realistic simulation of life because, Yes, this is normal, especially when you consider that the car is not cheap. In RDR for example the horse has been preserved and can be recalled at any moment.
The penalty Parking checked was standing there he left the car.

D
Dimas1515 15.05.20

Чемпион2008
What nonsense are you talking about, you just wanted to argue? You just do in GTA played ever, at least in some of the parts? In all parts of the GTA cars remained - once is enough to put it in the garage, or on a special place at home (so it was in GTA4) and this car will always be there to appear. GTA is not a simulator - you no longer do what how after each mission, cut across town to the garage? That is why in GTA and you can throw your car ride any different, but your car reappear in the garage. Moreover, I've explained that often in the missions you just simply do not give a choice, so if you even wanted to return the car to the garage, I couldn't do that, otherwise, would have failed the mission.
Therefore, in all parts of the GTA, the cars are stored and this despite the fact that in the same GTA4, you machine has not paid a penny. And there is money with it is not small + spend time on tuning, pick the color, the kits and for what? Twice a ride and it was gone.
Now it's gone again machine Michael, just went on a mission, by the mission I had to ride on another machine (another way - it specifies the token is a machine brow with which we perform this task). All now the car's not there where I left it or in a home garage or in the garage purchase or on the penalty Parking lot, moreover visited all police stations in the city, hoping we can still-is there any Parking fine, nothing, no car - was gone.

Чемпион2008
That is your normal, that the machine somehow magically return to the garage?
Each of the three chapters of the characters have their own mandatory car (jeep for Trevor, Audi's Michael, Motocykl + of musclecar Franklin) - they are never where lost and always magically appear in the garage. This means you do not mind? But if you bought a million Bugatti will cease suddenly disappear then it's your bad, not right...
I figeyu with your logic...

olegofan
Not the issue with buying garage - apparently this is a bug.