3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dimas1515 15.05.20 12:27 pm

The disappearance of cars from garages (Grand Theft Auto 5)

I can not understand the principle on which are stored machine at home.

I drove Franklin (which is white) to his home - was put in the garage then the house began to appear from these same 2 cars. Been trying to get rid of one of them - went away threw her back on a taxi and survived - but the next day they again 2 pieces at home. In the end, one of them was stonegoal and what do you think? She was gone and now the house is only one - the one without tuning, and that in which put a grandmother just do not understand where disappeared. And just do not understand why all of a sudden a tow, stopped appearing at the house.
The situation was similar to Michael, returned from a mission in a police car and then my wife said, well get rid of the car she's stolen - I went out left her and came back by taxi - and the next day I go out she is at home.
That kind of nonsense?
And with Trevor all the way around - I don't like his jeep, so I stole Belair and kept it in the garage - but one figure at the house only a jeep.
So can anyone suggest how to maintain the machine that they would appear at the home garage and how to get rid of don't need a car - that she had stopped appearing outside the house?
248 Comments
Sort by:
J
John Lokk 15.05.20

_S-R_
Well, I'm not a fan of the look of the vehicle, for me, added more important characters of reference to anything. And of course interesting.
And in GTA V the car is also teleported or drives a tow truck?

V
Vuzya 15.05.20

the problem like everyone else.
I bought a Bugati, I went to her in the airport, bought the hangar remained in the car (I think to make sure it is loaded).
loaded save game - cars have no place there. neither impounded nor in the garage.
Michael stands on his own two feet in the middle of the airport :/

By the way, for the entire game and pulled away at me for some reason nothing ever.
although machine it threw and on the street and on the lawn..
personal transport gg, like EBay Michael somehow always spionida at his house.
where I didn't leave her.

And still a shame to lose bought for 10 million cars.
It's not nothing from SA or four.
Here on these machines you can tell spend their money, and they disappear.

probably a bug of the game, waiting for patch.

N
N-sky 15.05.20

WUSA
the problem like everyone else.
The problem is most likely that many do not fully understand the peculiarities of the system, the principle of conservation, loss of vehicles from the garages, sending it to the penalty Parking.

By the way, for the entire game and pulled away at me for some reason nothing ever.
although machine it threw and on the street and on the lawn..
The fact is that not every car used by the player is sent to the impound lot.
The car is located(parked) in the garage with the preservation, the loss, in any case not be poisoned on the penalty Parking, and disappear forever.Here the cars are parked on the street, taken from the traffic and subsequently not saved in the garage, and left anywhere on the street.
With a 100% guarantee, cars purchased driven into the garage and in consequence of their losses will go to the penalty Parking.
Few realize that the arrival on the penalty Parking, the car needs to be on-site fine Parking and a closed garage. And pick it can only by making a ransom after selecting the desired car from the list. (This can be done while in the vicinity of the closed garage, pressing right d-pad on the controller and selecting a car from the list.)
There is another such moment. Just taking your car out of impound and accidentally losing it, you lose it forever and it will be sent to the penalty Parking. After, you take the car with a fine Parking lot to be re-purchased to keep in the garage. Then, you can not fear for your car in case of loss,it will get towed.

To the attention, described the situation, just for a stolen and subsequently stored in the garage of the car. How the system works with purchased cars and has any features not tested.

Question on this topic, many people are interested in, in the near future will write a more detailed and expanded. How the system works and typical mistakes.

D
Dimas1515 15.05.20

MiDzuKi
With a 100% guarantee, cars purchased driven into the garage and in consequence of their losses will go to the penalty Parking.
I wrote above that the lost are saved in the garage the car, and disappeared almost in front of me, I didn't even quit. Although the car was bought, and I understand you are talking about stolen.

Few realize that the arrival on the penalty Parking, the car needs to be on-site fine Parking and a closed garage. And pick it can only by making a ransom after selecting the desired car from the list. (This can be done while in the vicinity of the closed garage, pressing right d-pad on the controller and selecting a car from the list.)
Well it is clear - because if a machine goes on the penalty Parking, then this receives a message + token appears on the map, respectively, to find the penalty Parking, and the machine itself is not difficult.

Well, in any case look forward to from you manual - can do, will understand the pattern of missing machines, and how to deal with it.

W
Witali_Mytko_KFS 15.05.20

MiDzuKi
I would very much like that you would write) For Lam I have sown auto, now cautiously thinking about buying a new one.

C
Chempion2016 15.05.20

MiDzuKi
Yes, describe in detail, please
Still wondering whether to remove cars from the penalty-Parking, or if not claimed, will be there constantly
And I wonder if the size of the impound, that is, how many cars there is

D
Dimas1515 15.05.20

Чемпион2008
Visually, the penalty 2 Parking box (1 car each), but how many there may be machines in practice, XS

N
N-sky 15.05.20

Dimas1515
Visually, the penalty 2 Parking box (1 car each), but how many there may be machines in practice, XS.

They all fall into one box and, as if not there physically.
When interacting with a garage, the system displays a list of machines that are in the garage at the impound yard, I got this call reached 3. Everything happens so that you choose the machine from the list and it is at the same time to spawn inside the garage and then it opens.

Dimas1515
I wrote above that the lost are saved in the garage the car, and disappeared almost in front of me, I didn't even quit. Although the car was bought, and I understand you are talking about stolen.

I understand the description of this situation in this excerpt from your message:
The machine is purchased stored in the garage - I pass on her mission after the first mission, all the rules remain where left, after the second - just after the third go right back where he left - so it's a message machine on the penalty Parking lot. It would seem that everything is fine, but in the fourth mission, she disappeared straight in front of me.

I above just wrote about it. (Just taking your car out of impound and accidentally losing it, you lose it forever and it will not depart nor on the penalty Parking or in the garage. After, you take the car with a fine Parking lot to be re-purchased to keep in the garage. Then, you can not fear for your car in case of loss,it gets towed.)

As if it's stupid and illogical it sounded,but after the car visited the impound lot, the miraculous properties of maintaining or further shipment of the machine on the penalty Parking, in case it is lost, reset. And to avoid losing your precious car, have done the steps of sending the car to the garage to save again and again.

V
Vuzya 15.05.20

MiDzuKi
Dude, thank you.
All available chewed. now at least got the system)
before I stupidly came on fine and opened there boxes, was disappointed that they were empty and rolled.

D
Dimas1515 15.05.20

MiDzuKi
I understand the description of this situation in this excerpt from your message:
Yes, indeed you're right - it seems this whole thing. Thanks for the help - I will try to continue to follow these tips can really stop a lot of cars.

The car is located(parked) in the garage with the preservation, the loss, in any case not be poisoned on the penalty Parking, and disappear forever.Here the cars are parked on the street, taken from the traffic and subsequently not saved in the garage, and left anywhere on the street.
But here I am obliged to correct you. Just for the impound, took the car which took away from the traffic and drove on it until the mission is literally 500 meters (taxi far away stopped here and took the first available). Or where it is not saved, moreover have my Trevor just do not bought the garage. And now here the message came that the car was sent to the penalty Parking - went and checked - indeed there was the same car.
(the mission was where you have to steal a submarine - just before she got on this machine).

WUSA
before I stupidly came on fine and opened there boxes, was disappointed that they were empty and rolled.
As you opened them? they are like don't open if there are no machines

V
Vuzya 15.05.20

Open some. when they close gg fit.

k
kramorvs 15.05.20

where do these garages to buy? how much do they cost?

D
Dimas1515 15.05.20

WUSA
Open some. when they close gg fit.
Che, you're not open to fine the Parking lot is not open.

kramorvs
where do these garages to buy? how much do they cost?
The garage is 30 000$
Are shown on the map as well as the whole property which can be bought in the form of house with a $icon

D
Dryunya Melnikov 15.05.20

People sory for a stupid question. tell me where Trevor near the house in town to keep the car. it is in the city and not in the desert

Y
YRII11 15.05.20

Maybe so, but what about garages, my each character has a garage that is close to home... every character their own color of the garage, do not buy anything, or are these garages are not suitable for sohranki, or is it only gave me three free garage, and over 30,000 more garages are not met...

Y
YRII11 15.05.20

PS can garages I was given for pre-order.

C
Chempion2016 15.05.20

YRII11
pre-order could not give, but for the entrance to the social club could

V
Vuzya 15.05.20

Che, you're not open to fine the Parking lot is not open.
Che, you crooked to the game play.

secret:
When approaching the boxes with green lights on the impound lot - they open O_o
Miracle

B
BeefierNebula 15.05.20

Disappointed by the fact that in most cases cars still disappear from the garage. I start stonegoal yourself a Tornado and parked in the garage of Franklin - and here to you on... it was no longer there when once again wanted to take a ride. The same was not checked once for each character - a must disappears not even a tow car. Conclusion - a bug, and Rockstar, fortunately, going to fix this problem. The actual proof of support:
http://support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/200218557-Vehicles-disappearing-from-the-GTA-V-garage-or-losing-upgrades

a
attacking_beaver 15.05.20

Setenil car, put it in Franklin's garage at the mansion, took a ride and always put back, now she was just gone, I drove back to the garage, this is a bug? Or is it meant to be?