3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dimas1515 15.05.20 12:27 pm

The disappearance of cars from garages (Grand Theft Auto 5)

I can not understand the principle on which are stored machine at home.

I drove Franklin (which is white) to his home - was put in the garage then the house began to appear from these same 2 cars. Been trying to get rid of one of them - went away threw her back on a taxi and survived - but the next day they again 2 pieces at home. In the end, one of them was stonegoal and what do you think? She was gone and now the house is only one - the one without tuning, and that in which put a grandmother just do not understand where disappeared. And just do not understand why all of a sudden a tow, stopped appearing at the house.
The situation was similar to Michael, returned from a mission in a police car and then my wife said, well get rid of the car she's stolen - I went out left her and came back by taxi - and the next day I go out she is at home.
That kind of nonsense?
And with Trevor all the way around - I don't like his jeep, so I stole Belair and kept it in the garage - but one figure at the house only a jeep.
So can anyone suggest how to maintain the machine that they would appear at the home garage and how to get rid of don't need a car - that she had stopped appearing outside the house?
248 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vuzya 15.05.20

attacking_beaver
bug. correct.
I also a couple of cars lost.

Z
Zborg 15.05.20

WUSA
Che, you crooked to the game play.

Your words:
Open some. when they close gg fit.
So when you approach - do not open - this is firstly.
The second sense to check the garages with green lights, when the confiscated cars in the garage with red...

M
Muzh_Liftershi 15.05.20

There is an issue with disappearing cars from your personal garage (home)... Wake up sometimes at home, enough for the garage, and no car. Walk around the city for some time and it appears again... repeatedly noticed. Private cars, such a problem does not apply.

M
Mostick 15.05.20

In short with the game on the PC, the modmakers will obviously something to do))))

D
Dimas1515 15.05.20

MiDzuKi
Still not work your advice - disappear machine as before and the Parking fine is nothing to do with. Take the car straight to the garage - I go on a mission and disappears.
With the memory of the vehicle-something Rokstarovtsy quite permatile - machines lost, but I have the sub at the house in the Parking lot appeared )))))))))))
In General waiting for the patch.

D
Defeny 15.05.20

R* already resolve this bug

D
DrStudent 15.05.20

I was just having fun, steal from a house the car looked features like normul, pottuvil slightly and drove to the garage then to the race. Long drove in the 1st place and Hello glitch. At the end of the race I'm a nose to the building, like a bull butting his machine or what the buttons did not work, only output via the console menu, after which the car disappeared, and even in the save where I'm in it for the race arrived. For me it's a complete mystery campaign in addition to another save game where that is written.

V
Vuzya 15.05.20

Your words:
Open some. when they close gg fit.
So when you come - nothing opens

Yes, it is perfect, deleted you of forum.
I don't only have to do crap like you.
still arguing the same..

the first of the garages when you arrive at the fine striking. fit on foot - open.

D
DrStudent 15.05.20

still a little mystery :) about that somewhere something is still. Did the mission where you have to phone them to plant the bomb, then when the telly calling him in his head explodes, so I when you change the channel on the TV for the first time hangs the console, of course after restarting nothing sohranilos all I had to do first, starting with a stop to is invalid Leslie or whatever his name is. And all like anything, but a text where he gave me money for a jacket I had on the phone already:) at iteration came 2nd :) question where are the legs?... probably out somewhere and the car then go away :))

B
BergoVic 15.05.20

Reminds me of cars from the garage on grove Street.
Is it true that this bug is cured by disabling AutoSave ?

N
N-sky 15.05.20

Update GTA V
In addition to opening up access to Grand Theft Auto Online, today was made the automatic update to GTA V on both platforms, fixes problems you may have met in single player mode. Cm. below is a list of fixes and if you have any problems not addressed here, please email our technical support team Rockstar or Twitter.

- fixed issue with saved cars going missing and missing updates for your car(tuner);

Information and a full list of updates can be found at the following link:
http://www.rockstargames.com

B
BergoVic 15.05.20

Today played all day, eight hours. And all this time the garage Miki stupidly closed.
Empty and does not open. In the mansion which. Hmm. Not fatally, of course.
But it's a shame. Tomorrow will connect the Tong to the Network and try to rock the patch.

H
HELOVEK 15.05.20

I do not understand how to save and delete cars from garage. Flashed the inscription on the theme that it is possible somewhere to buy a garage. Not found. I'm sick of the same wheelbarrows to ride. Even in the Internet the car can not buy. writes, they say place.

R
RoyS 15.05.20

T-and
Hahaha. You're funny. Why on a mission to ride in a wheelbarrow for a million dollars. The arcade in terms of returning cars to the garage in any GTA ever and there was not and hardly will be.
Here you bought in real life the car went somewhere and left her there and she's coming back??? Hahahahaha. Wait - teleports you to the garage!

A
Alex48625 15.05.20

I do not know personally all the rules

Y
Yomka 15.05.20

in General, even after the upgrade I have lost the purchase the car out of the garage. 1 custom, second to none. and Parking 1 Trevor was gone, and instead she pulled away there were 2 cloning that were in the garage of the first house. shocking ))))

D
Dreamis 15.05.20

Cars in the impound!!!

G
Gera95 15.05.20

with whom you may have met in single player mode.
For fans of blunt in General. :)

I have lost purchase the car out of the garage
In the beginning of the game States that the garage near the house to save the car.
That is, use it once, for inclusion in the memory of the machine.. and and calendar. When he call even the sound the camera made.
Then the car should be near the house to put anything to disappear will not.
On missions it is better to put markers or remember where the car left, then pick up to avoid a split of the stored machines. In some missions this can happen.. but not always.. not all, and not at all. :))
Not saved, which went, taking on the penalty Parking.
Everything works fine, if not blunt.

W
Warlord24 15.05.20

Yes, I solved the problem, too, with the first rules of business I bought all three Persians on the road car, managed to travel only in a wheelbarrow Franklin, the other two even go do not have time, all is lost((( interestingly, in online mode, the Persian bought 3 cars none is not yet lost, standing in the garage every time I go which would not have left

d
dimka3991 15.05.20

Warlord24
Yeah, still used online was lost... There would boil a raise..