3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dimas1515 15.05.20 12:27 pm

The disappearance of cars from garages (Grand Theft Auto 5)

I can not understand the principle on which are stored machine at home.

I drove Franklin (which is white) to his home - was put in the garage then the house began to appear from these same 2 cars. Been trying to get rid of one of them - went away threw her back on a taxi and survived - but the next day they again 2 pieces at home. In the end, one of them was stonegoal and what do you think? She was gone and now the house is only one - the one without tuning, and that in which put a grandmother just do not understand where disappeared. And just do not understand why all of a sudden a tow, stopped appearing at the house.
The situation was similar to Michael, returned from a mission in a police car and then my wife said, well get rid of the car she's stolen - I went out left her and came back by taxi - and the next day I go out she is at home.
That kind of nonsense?
And with Trevor all the way around - I don't like his jeep, so I stole Belair and kept it in the garage - but one figure at the house only a jeep.
So can anyone suggest how to maintain the machine that they would appear at the home garage and how to get rid of don't need a car - that she had stopped appearing outside the house?
248 Comments
Sort by:
C
Chempion2016 15.05.20

Dimas1515
Dude, you confuse something. Since GTA3 cars to keep in the garage and/or Parking, but this car will not be there always appears. If you keep the car in GTA3 in the garage, and then take her and leave, then lose, throw, destroy, etc., then it will not appear again in the garage, what would be the value it had.
Maybe you're confusing with the garage of the first mafia, there are cars in each mission will re-appear, if only from the garage to remove.
In GTA it is, as you call it is like life. In GTA3, gtavc, gtasa, GTA4 that's right - the machine is not returned to the garage

it is about garages, but it would be logical, if our lost the car fell on the penalty-Parking. If not, then sad. I only to machines you can return. Preview kind of like wrote about it.
Well, you're right, just a pity to lose a car that spent the money. Can only one offer - old effective way is to reload a save, if the car has lost, well, put the car in the garage before changing Persian

I do not believe that, if the car won't disappear is bad. Just silly to expect that the car will return to the garage earlier in the series never happened. Impound rules option, and if it doesn't work, then it's bad. Even in gtasa was the similarity of the penalty-Parking.

About cars of the Persians I wrote, that there is a MB system, not of the Parking garage, and these cars just spawn like a wheelbarrow sweet and Ryder in gtasa, car lance and Diaz in gtavc etc

G
GTAman 15.05.20

Dimas1515
Champ is right, that you don't like — usually for the series. In fact, a Council — not to go on a mission to have value to you machines.

o
olegofan 15.05.20

GTAманъ
go do not go out of the garage still lost I think over time will release a patch

G
GTAman 15.05.20

olegofan
Glitches with this loss of the machinery was still in Three, sun and CA.

o
olegofan 15.05.20

GTAманъ
in other parts this was not observed it is not even a glitch like I forgot to add save for the garage or I tuplyu

A
AlSar 15.05.20

Dimas1515
You just do in GTA played ever, at least in some of the parts?
Judging by your posts, this question can ask you.
In all parts of the GTA cars remained - once is enough to put it in the garage
or to a special location at home (as it was in GTA4) and this car will always be there to appear.
It is fundamentally wrong judgment. Do not believe me - check for yourself in any game from GTA III to GTA IV
PS Чемпион2008 is one of the most experienced GTA-shnik
our site and its posts is to listen, to note.

D
Dimas1515 15.05.20

AlSar
Чемпион2008
Maybe I confuse something and cars are not kept on always in the previous parts, but I do not remember that I had problems with missing cars. And certainly, in previous installments of the series, I'm not afraid to take favorite car for a mission.
In this part I ran into this garbage from the beginning, before the purchase of the machines in the store. At first I thought that maybe they lost because of stolen goods, but was that honestly bought the car as lost.
The fact that this is a bug / omission of the developers is obvious. And in this form it only works in this part.

Z
Zborg 15.05.20

Just, in the previous chapters, at the end of the mission, near you appearing that machine on which you are on this mission arrived. So the machine was not lost because after the mission you came back home and persisted on your machine. It is really possible to lose if say drown/throw/blow up on the way home and will continue without her.
The problem with GTA5 is that it (unlike previous games in the series) lazy remember what you came in for a mission and for the frequent slips you a standard (assigned per character) machine.

In the end, you come to the mission on the Bugatti for a million dollars and come back with it on a standard Audi.

The second school that the game is not only remembers what you came in on a mission, but doesn't care about your Bugatti (since you gave me the wrong car, then take care of the one on which I arrived), that is, instead of return it in the garage or at least on the penalty Parking , the game perceives it as not needed/abandoned and deletes, forgetting that the quit you it there not to your liking.

Actually this is unlike the previous installments, which is why before was not afraid to go in his car on mission. Yes, and just if the machine was missing, you knew about it. And now it's like a surprise go to the garage and not when I don't know there's still your car for a lot of money or not...

PS I Think, will fix with a patch, otherwise it defeats the purpose in buying cars and tuning.

C
Chempion2016 15.05.20

Dimas1515
Again, you're wrong, or you didn't pay attention to it or very little played. Almost in every mission that you need to transfer to another car and your car lost due to the purification area. So just not worth it for every mission to ride their machines

Most likely you didn't notice the missing car, and here's the loot spent m decided that it never happened

It is certainly bad, but it was always

o
olegofan 15.05.20

bought the garage for Mike in wainlode mine for 5 cars all cars both purchased and stolen become saved vobschemto everything logically without buying a garage to keep the car it will not work even specified when buying the car in the net without a garage, you cannot purchase it

d
dimka3991 15.05.20

To mine all is very simple, the initial garage for 1 car, which is already bound private cars characters. In order to store new, need to buy garages to store. In any case I have so, put in the garage at home-gone, put in the free garage and left.

C
Chempion2016 15.05.20

That resolved the problem)
And tell me, how many garages you can buy and each garage separately for each character? Whether to steal a car with Trevor and give it to Michael?

d
dimka3991 15.05.20

Чемпион2008
I only know that some building is designed for the purchase of one of 3 characters, i.e. for example they can only buy Michael.

t
tachos 15.05.20

In the house of each character can store up to 2 machines (Franklin and even 3rd transport - motorcycle). One car stored in the garage. Another car that is tied to each character, will always appear near the garage.

For the sake of experiment did the following - playing for Michael, found Persik (comet) and satunin it with a specific color. This color machine is a game engine, for ideas you to zaspaunit ' should not. Retained Perchik in the garage (it was already Audi Michael). In this portice went to do the mission where Michael's son was riding a bike and then he had a daughter they were taken from their yacht. Ie we portice came to the beach, I parked my car in the Parking lot and go for a ride in the Veleka. Drove off from the Parking lot far enough (almost the entire beach passed from the beginning to the pier with the rides). More on the story I had to swim to get to the boat and then to get away from the boat on the jet ski, which also had quite far through the city to escape from his pursuers. At the end of the mission I appeared again at the pier. Caught the first bike and rode back to the Parking lot - parsik stood in his place with my tuning and individual colouring. On xbox 360 I've yet remained.

G
GTAman 15.05.20

olegofan
in other parts this was not observed
Who collected unique cars, he knows. If the garage is nothing to collect purposefully, that may not be noticed.

o
olegofan 15.05.20

GTAманъ
the ability to disappear only in that case if Parking at the house intended for 2 people to squeeze 3 car

D
Dimas1515 15.05.20

dimka3991
tachos
All that you describe here actually works, but not for long.
The machine is purchased stored in the garage - I pass on her mission after the first mission, all the rules remain where left, after the second - just after the third go right back where he left - so it's a message machine on the penalty Parking lot. It would seem that everything is fine, but in the fourth mission, she disappeared straight in front of me. All machines again - really, anywhere - checked everything.
Lost in a mission where the broken wreck with drugs to deliver a tow truck. I parked the wreck and the tow truck is near, literally 10 - 15 m. While sitting in the van, tried to start it and listened to the story of the telephone conversation the car was there, but when I went for a tow truck - she was gone.
So you over as many can tell you about everything that is here works fine and everything is as it should be - at your business, but I am convinced of the opposite.

J
John Lokk 15.05.20

Dimas1515
And play from HDD or not? Maybe the reason nothing else.

In the early GTA 3 including GTA IV any car can be saved only in the garage. If you went on a mission and left her there, then it will not be, stupid is stolen or lost. GTA V apparently fixed cars characters stupid spawn as machine Suite, as already mentioned above.

May need to Park in special marked areas as in the case described tachos. But while the most obvious not to take the car purchased for the mission, and take only for driving in the city and return to the garage.

d
dimka3991 15.05.20

Dimas1515
Personally, I have nothing is lost. Here's an excerpt from manual:

Grand Theft Auto V, you can own any vehicle in ulevii that you've got a place to store it. To buy a car, you first need to get a garage. If your vehicle is destroyed, it will appear again on EITHER you own the property (except shelters) where there is a garage.

C
Chempion2016 15.05.20

In the early GTA 3 including GTA IV any car can be saved only in the garage. If you went on a mission and left her there, then it will not be, stupid is stolen or lost.
I note only that in gtasa machine, which we took on the mission, after cleansing the site and get to the police Parking, but it is not described anywhere in the game, and the mechanism of these Parking complex, so that few people know