3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AlexanderYA 15.05.20 01:53 pm

Will you buy/pre-order the game? (Assassin's Creed: Valhalla)

Of course, already)

115 Comments
Sort by:
U
U_Scarecrow_U 15.05.20

IMHO of course, but pre-order game Jubilee - not to respect themselves. Especially when with all the cracks shout about revolutionary, NextGen, etc., because the output they are able to roll out...

*Breakpoint kradetsya*

When will when profatcat when you can appreciate the gameplay on stream and when there will be discounts of at least 50% - but here, even taking into account that the Scandinavian setting I love, you might think about buying.

Y
YaShlang Sadovyy 15.05.20

dilat
dilat wrote:
Hah, a year and a half only normally played)
Given the fact that almost any game Ubisoft almost a year, and even more, bring to mind, patcat, fixes, optimizes and even make a downgrade of the graphics, it is quite a normal term.

d
dilat 15.05.20

Aslong Garden
For God's sake, I release, I will play. And won't wait for the hacking, especially since the license is coming that pirates will be unable

A
AlexanderYA 15.05.20

dilat
Yes

S
SPR1GGAN 15.05.20

dilat
what? I don't zamtel ,the pirates have even more to fill the skins from the shop ,which to buy unnecessary

d
dilat 15.05.20

SPR1GGAN
What immediately comes to mind - orichalcum, which is not in the pirates. Not sure, but blue extra missions in the pirates either. Another plus - the constant renewal of the content patches and not have to wait six months to play

S
SPR1GGAN 15.05.20

dilat
that gave orichalcum? I can't remember ,I think the same skins
I'm thinking swing Odisei pirates to get their saves with litsuhi and finish the game with all the skins from the store at the moment pirates wins throughout
real plus litsuhi so say early access,I origin direct waited for this took the pre-order ,and then separately took a Supplement that not when did not buy the Odyssey. took at once with the season pass ,but it disappointed me ,the campaign mode more or less passed ,but the game really is too late .

For Valhalla ,setting yet goes much better than Greece ,it is also developed more confidence ,plus promised not to prolong the game ,but a little faith ,have to wait a while and there are already thinking the store or torrent ,yet more to the side of the torrent, and if they pull a year of breaking and it is easier to rasprodaja a couple of months at half price to take

d
dilat 15.05.20

SPR1GGAN
Now, maybe the pirates and the license is in the same position, but had to wait a long time. Orichalcum - Yes, buy gold and not just things in the shop of Sargon. When I took the license, the network is walked version 1.0.6 (in the beginning of the 19th year, approximately), respectively, the license for patches and content has galloped forward. And, believe it or not, conscience rose up and decided to buy the game, among other things. I don't know if the updated pirates the quest Myths and legends of Ancient Greece (something like that, always forget the exact name), but in version 1.0.6 did not have them. Given all of the above, at the time, pirates, compared to license, seemed a stub. Now it is better that free, and of gear, probably

Me in Valhalla until all too much. The torrent I'm hardly going to swing, I came Odysseus, and given some similarity of Valhalla license for me to see a priority. Plus, there's the Uplay points, which can bring down quite the price tag horse Gold edition with the Season Pass'om

K
Kokoprime1991 15.05.20

kvitos
Support SPR1GGAN , sootnoshenie trivial z.p. we have sooooo different level of life. Yes, I understand skimp supposedly EXPENSIVE, nooo you still get to wait. Friend lives in Germany and managed$ 500 to be postponed. What would once 10тку to postpone the need to tear your ass+ level work. We have to do 10 work and cancer can be and yet the fact that get the same 1-2 K $(only a PROGRAMMER big money to earn), you have people whine if they have something else to do(peer). In short, not justice.... we all difficult, but to make almost impossible. Who says it all about the severity of life in Europe, they are all lying (not brave the friend of Germany), there are still acquaintances and they moved to Europe already odd ago not stretch, plain text - on... we need the pit -_- . Not everyone is lucky this shit out...

S
Sam_FisherPG 15.05.20

Pre-order - no, definitely not, especially at such an inadequate price. Maybe much later will take a year or two with a good discount, when it will be known what the game is, how it works, how much he eats and how many fps gives a specific gland, and that there is a story. In short when others are around and it will be clear what was happening, and it will be clear that the season pass included, can be take and not the fact.

O
Olly-alpha 15.05.20

kvitos
Greetings to the countrymen. Also go nuts with what we have, is, according to Russians, awesome paycheck and see how much we can afford. People don't really get it, that is, the ratio of wages and prices. I have almost all the relatives and lots of friends live in Russia and make good (Cool even by our European Standards), and manage to postpone. And considering what they have price tags for Russia in General for all games, funny and krinova every time to look at this whining.
By the way, thanks for the life hack with the delivery of the account. It really works? I.e. people can log in from Russia, buy the game and then from Latvia just paralogues and play?

Game pre-order I won't, but on release I'll buy, if there is no foul play will not.

i
insel260 15.05.20

NG into Epics at a discount of 50% will be taken. They always have good coupons for the holidays hand out. Just in time for the game patches to saw, at least the bugs will be less.

k
kvitos 15.05.20

Olly-alpha
Well, the yubisofta works exactly. The origins and Odyssey bought that way. Can be stupid item to use, but I found it easier to write to a friend. When buying games on Xbox using a VPN there at all is there a website that at the request of the game gives a list of prices by country. Choose the cheapest, include the VPN in that country, through a browser activate the game on your account and play on the Xbox ) the online is working, all functions work. I fifu instead of 100 euros for 39 from Brazil has bought )))

L
LaFeT666 15.05.20

only pirates.pre-order dear

M
MaxTk2612 15.05.20

And no one will tell you on the Playstation 4. there's a pre-order? MB because I'm in Ukraine, it is not present, or the reason in something else. There are experts?

O
Olly-alpha 15.05.20

kvitos
With item me personally dumb, suddenly chuhnut and banned. But with the account interesting, interesting... Thanks!=)

k
kvitos 15.05.20

Olly-alpha so what's the difference. Included once of VPN bought, and all the game account )

O
Olly-alpha 15.05.20

kvitos I fear that may be banned nafig entire account. Maybe it's paranoia, of course, the people over there uses the VPN and nothing... But the risk is still scary.

A
AlexanderYA 15.05.20

SPR1GGAN
The reason to download pirates, if you have a license? Only for skins? So there are whole guides on the forum how to get all skins
https://forums.playground.ru/assassins_creed_odyssey/inventory_editor-976444/

S
SPR1GGAN 15.05.20

AlexanderYA
lots of dancing with a tambourine