3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AlexanderYA 15.05.20 01:53 pm

Will you buy/pre-order the game? (Assassin's Creed: Valhalla)

Of course, already)

115 Comments
Sort by:
d
dik120 06.11.20

tomorrow's kind of like pre-loading starts

y
yondaime174 06.11.20

Yes you are right. Here is the official letter, November 2 or 3 came

S
Stas Kezhun 07.11.20

Who knows when the pre-loading will start on the 6th?

l
lokkie 07.11.20

In the pancake, you can already pre-load. I haven't bought it yet, and I haven't blown the wind. It will be necessary tomorrow to demolish the wind, adjust, and will be stocked. )

S
Stas Kezhun 07.11.20

lokkie
Pre-loading started? I still weigh "soon."

l
lokkie 07.11.20

Stas Kezhun
I don't know, I don't buy it yet. It's probably going to load up, by their time.

S
Stas Kezhun 07.11.20

lokkie
I've got an ultimatum. "The coolest" by "theirs." I looked at the website of Yubi, they write that it will be possible to play it on November 9... Cheating probably, even the pre-boot has not yet begun.

W
Werewolf1986 07.11.20

Dlc y ubisoft is always mediocre, I took the standard of power, it's not cd project red who made dlc better than the game itself:), so draw conclusions.

y
yondaime174 07.11.20

About Atlantis norms dlc was)

W
Werewolf1986 07.11.20

Gentlemen - comrades of pre-loading went.

Spoiler

h
heroeh999 07.11.20

Of course not, the game will be ala odyssey, silly quests, silly dialogues. The same type of capture of forts as in the Ariguin, the compulsion to pass the additional type of quests that would get a lvl that would pass the main plot. Buying the current Assassins is not respect for themselves, releasing games with such financial capabilities worse than a witch is not allowed, especially everything looks like for a child, if in the first parts was some philosophy, now it's just a children's plot and jokes at the level of primary school . Who does they even work for?

A
Andrew Nash 07.11.20

No, of course not! Time has shown that on pre-orders always possess) The Legion came out parasha - so so for now only a month's subscription makes it clear - you need to buy a game for a horse price tag in 3 cyberpunk or not

W
Werewolf1986 07.11.20

I'm wondering what I got the downsides for.

L
Left Behind.PG 08.11.20

Andrew Nash
you're about 1999p (20U minus 500p) you're kind of confused with a demon soul for 6k or a hockey for 9k

a
alexzet3 08.11.20

Werewolf1986
actually, it correlates with the studio developers!

a
alexzet3 08.11.20

No!
the last game I bought was Unity, passing 30-35%, demolished all saves!
and I gave them the word in correspondence that I will not buy their products in principle!
I'm rocking on the torente, I'm playing, making sure that the next g... wash))

A
Andrew Nash 08.11.20

Left Behind.PG
Do you work as a storyteller in a child's garden?
Spoiler

A
Andrew Nash 08.11.20

Left Behind.PG
Only the schoolboy speaks about the school first. At Jubisoft all openwords - the same. The only difference is in the scenery, which they can undoubtedly draw !with a little variability! Gameplay! Is it worth so much zen their benchmark, in as many as 3 kibarpanka - the answer is obvious, no of course!)))
I am ready to note only the divka 1.2 - which more or less with grief in half they got. I'm talking about them playing the last five years.
So don't hurt your grandmother and get ready for school, get up early on Monday, kid)

l
lokkie 08.11.20

Andrew Nash
You're https://support.ubisoft.com/ru-RU/Faqs/000025124/Getting-a-discount-for-Ubisoft-Store-purchases-US here.

A
Andrew Nash 08.11.20

lokkie
Meaning if there is a subscription?? Just a tweet so that you can evaluate them with a snudge. And your answer does not answer the question, if all U already spent on the opening of different smoot and other skins in other games