3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AlexanderYA 15.05.20 01:53 pm

Will you buy/pre-order the game? (Assassin's Creed: Valhalla)

Of course, already)

115 Comments
Sort by:
G
Golova Niksona 15.05.20

Said that as long as Steam will not be delivered - not buy. Their poor launcher was never anything more than a small three-second window before starting the game and I'm going to consider it further. Nothing, I'm gonna find out where you can spend 4 thousand, good I not principled and torrent can acquire

R
Rin Shirayuki 15.05.20

The torrent unless. And it is not very desirable. And the money to pay for it, and even more so, except at a great discount, and it is only the incentive, but no incentive, so the forest. And I don't think that game is better than the Odyssey, the same dull and monotonous nothing, with large and empty lokas, where 90% vremneni you just run through the monotonous emptiness of the next question mark to another, but to kill the same stupid dummy in the same camps.

S
Sha-R 17.07.20

Abandoned the series on unity, and do not plan to return

s
saa0891 13.10.20

After the sad Orijina series for me finally died, it is not that to buy and even to swing there is no desire.

P
Protocol10 13.10.20

saa0891 wrote:
You haven't played Odyssey yet because she's still a dull orijin.

w
william1992 13.10.20

saa0891
It is true that the odyssey is even more dull. The map is simply of incredible scale, with plot or side quests used 60 percent maximum. The rest of the just there is no incomprehensible why. The map is absolutely dead and out of activity there is only the capture of a couple of dozen identical outposts and the killing of legendary (read superbooked) animals. The quality of the side quests themselves at the level of the game's mmo is not of the highest quality

S
Sedona 13.10.20

Is this series still rocking? It was necessary to leave this dump with the death of Ezio Auditore. After that, Ubisoft necromancers began to conduct their dark rituals and decided to abuse the corpse of the former masterpiece.

Q
Qerodievitr 13.10.20

Sedona
Steam users disagree with you

w
william1992 13.10.20

Qerodievitr
Millions of flies can't be wrong. Yes.

Q
Qerodievitr 13.10.20

william1992
Can. But you don't even let the game come in?

S
Sedona 13.10.20

Someone and rotten eggs are a delicacy, but that doesn't change the fact that it's rotten eggs. Sales critics, streamers and other "feeders" and The Last of us 2 consider a masterpiece. But the fact that it is a slag, know those who at least an hour of another played. And the credo of the stamped series is no different from the burps of the gambling industry).

S
Silicon Valley 13.10.20

Nixon's head
The essence of the fanatic stim is not in the Gaben store spiral

S
SergeiEgorov 13.10.20

No of course, even free will not swing, time to spend, although previously liked the series, in general the first two for me were a breakthrough, several times outplayed ....

a
ant19521 13.10.20

Looked at YouTube passage, then not that to buy, and swing from the torrent apparently will not.
How do you look for weed during a fight? There is no combat activity compared to Odysseus. And the appearance of the characters is just frightening. The game is grim.

v
valsralla 13.10.20

Who wants to buy Assssin's creed Origins again? Time flies, the engine does not change.
Spoiler

D
Dema 80 13.10.20

there's no point so the power of iron doesn't even use

S
Stas Kezhun 14.10.20

Ordered on the day of the announcement

d
digitalkid 17.10.20

It's going to cost me 30k with the console together. But there's still a thing that's going to come out, so you can take it easy.

G
GameDevTactic 19.10.20

pre-ordered, let's see what happens 🧐🤠🐱 🚀
Spoiler

D
DaBeast 19.10.20

GameDevTactic
But it's a regional shop. Or what did you put out, not as an answer, but for the order?