3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
volodya22rus 15.05.20 03:39 pm

Installing mods on the pirates (SnowRunner)

Is there a mod KrAZ https://snowrunner.mod.io/krazchaborz
Does anyone know whether it is possible somehow to install on the pirates?
291 Comments
Sort by:
a
azs-74 06.12.20

On the assembly from "Mechanics" does not plow, although the site has subscriptions ...

m
mvalera63 08.12.20

Welcome! Guys say, these mods work on a pirate only on the training ground?

L
Leegat 08.12.20

mvalera63
Just turn on and you can buy in the store in the game

A
Alex Sandr 08.12.20

CaHTeX_
Everything you've written works for a few minutes, then you're blocked and the fashions that set with mod io are removed from the game. Files written in the game documents are stolen. And so you can banter constantly until you get bored, create a text document, write a token and so on, and you will again be blocked. Checked, so you need another option with the introduction of mods in the game itself without mod base mod io.

A
Alex Sandr 08.12.20

samael 1
Fury, but a few minutes then you are blocked, and the mods are removed from your game until you write a new token in the folder mod io, and so constantly you need this hemorrhage?

L
Leegat 08.12.20

People, does anyone know why the game downloads first fashions by subscription, and then fashions, which did not subscribe, downloads and installs in the folder of mods?

L
Leegat 08.12.20

Alex Sandr
Try another repack, from the Huttab or Inzanes

M
Melaffsky 08.12.20

Alex Sandr
Checked today, all right. The only joint is that the internet bases do not work.

m
mvalera63 09.12.20

Leegat
Thank you!

A
Alex Sandr 10.12.20

Friends if you need to add money to the game, or temporarily raise the rank for buying and improving the technique, here's the lyfac. Rank valid until the next raise is then restored to your previous level but changes in technique are saved until your change.

A
Alex Sandr 10.12.20

ApMaJIuH
Thank you, I've done everything, everything works. I play with mods on a pirate, hooked mod.io on tips on this forum))

a
a444kk67 17.12.20

Leegat
will help please the same situation pliiiiiiiiis
I can not find anything
not a firewall or full network access permission

a
a444kk67 17.12.20

Leegat will
you help me?

M
Melaffsky 17.12.20

a444kk67 Have
you watched the video, what is a little higher?

L
Leegat 17.12.20

a444kk67
To begin with, what kind of antivirus program do you have? If it is not there, then turn off the defender in Windows or the firewall.

I
Ivan741 17.12.20

Leegat
You just go into the game there are already mods .... you can't subscribe .. watch the video normally .. everything is clear without sound

I
Ivan741 17.12.20

mvalera63 mods
work everywhere yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

L
Leegat 19.12.20

Ivan741
Everything works fine for me, a444kk67 does not work and he asks for help. I recommend reading the previous posts))

G
GADRIEL2020 24.12.20

What is the name of the mod for installing gooseneck equipment

G
GADRIEL2020 24.12.20

Why can't I download or subscribe to the mod from the site, the server error writes, but the game is loading the mod but does not load