3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Jiki nik 16.05.20 09:34 pm

First impressions of the game (True Crime: New York City)

who had time to play tell us, what's in the game
119 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alexey2005 16.05.20

Technically, your video card does not meet the system requirements for the game, so she has every right you have not run.

That's what is indicated on the official website about the cards:

*Supported Video cards: NVIDIA: GeForce FX series, GeForce 6 series, GeForce 7 series ATI: X500 series, X550 series, X800 series, X850 series, Radeon 9500 series, Radeon 9550 series, Radeon 9600 series, Radeon 9700 series, Radeon 9800 series All integrated video chipsets are not supported, Intel Extreme Graphics/Media Accelerator and SiS chipsets included. GeForce MX and Ti series cards are not supported.

Recommended Video cards: GeForce FX 5700 or Radeon 9600 or better

As you can see, your card is in the list, unfortunately, no.

For example, I play just on recommended card GeForce FX 5700 with a resolution of 1024x768 and the graphics quality and performance are absolutely not complaining! :)

So if you need advice, I can offer the following:

Try to install the game from the same disk that was put on the computer your friend, if he have none from this list, and even better borrow it for a while, stick it in your comp and see will the game. Only be better if his Radeon otherwise your comp will still have to put the last fire wood for nVidia. If it starts and no problems, then you should think about buying a different graphics card, if you really want to play this great game ;)

S
Susl9tina 16.05.20

you yourself trust this x700 is much better 9800 and 5700 tembolee so that is not the case . the game slowly pass but sometimes the rebooting (often) Museum and this he did on taxi driver jobs performed

A
Alexey2005 16.05.20

Susl9tina, it's not about what video card is better (i.e. more productive), but under which of them the game and sharpened by what has been tested. Apparently under X700 it just didn't work. So I advise you, and then you already see yourself as you be (at least if you don't want to buy another graphics card, then just borrow someone's and check it out, purely for the sake of experiment) ;)

HardAss, first, you need to define the notion of what constitutes a bug. For me a bug is any behavior of the game, which prevents it to play normally or highly irritating, reducing a good impression from her. Consequently, bugs can be considered, for example, the following: periodic hang of the game and loss in Windows (that is to say, unstable), low frame-rate, the sudden disappearance/appearance of machines located in the field of view, sharp appearance of the buildings out of nowhere, the random replacement of some pedestrians (or their clothes) on the other in front of the player, improper treatment of collisions, for which some reason can't enter an open door or drive on the open road (when you hit the invisible wall), passing through other solid objects, etc., etc.

I repeat that all the above in the PC version of the game just yet, but if sometimes occurs, it is extremely rare and not always present in the game!

But what you have listed, it is IMHO not bugs, but just minor issues because of which the game can not be considered ideal, but no more. In addition, similar defects exist in any game and can do without them. For example, I too may be in awe of the fact that the broken pieces of furniture or dead offenders disappear after a while, in the same way as bullet holes not adorn the walls and other places forever, but I understand that to call it a bug is wrong, because it specifically was designed to not load the graphics processor to optimise its performance and improve frame-rate.

S
Susl9tina 16.05.20

damn and now to the girl loaded the box and immediately out blah the Chezh happens, who knows ?
p.it's probably from a game disc ?

J
Jiki nik 16.05.20

she th in magazinah already sold

S
Susl9tina 16.05.20

Yes sold.
more and more I think that this is because of the drive Shas came to the Mets where the Walis at the bar, 2 guards, and 2 cooks then hell depressives and getting in the door to load and I have all the time there loaded and see hints everywhere, blah trouble

P
PERFORATTOR 16.05.20

MANAGEMENT OF MEGA-SUCKS I'M JUST FURIOUS! Sook@-у6людки, I used the dummies who made the program remapping keys - Bosko would podrazil!

P
PERFORATTOR 16.05.20

The fact of the matter is that I want to play, but it's impossible. I don't know where to go from bezishodnosti.
I want a patch that will add normal mapping. :(

P
PERFORATTOR 16.05.20

The fact that it is pathetic.
And to me your skudnenko, it seems terrible!

J
Jiki nik 16.05.20

people who knows about when in Usinsk is

M
Mr.Evil 16.05.20

Usinsk ?%! And where is it ?

J
Jiki nik 16.05.20

this hole is located in the Komi Republic

A
Alexey2005 16.05.20

HardAss, everything is relative 8) I, for example, reading about the terrible bugs in the console versions of the game, preparing for the worst, so getting the PC version without them you don't pay attention to small defects. You're probably about these issues, don't know anything, so compare the game with your idealistic notions about it - that's why these flaws spoil your impression about it...

PERFORATTOR, if you're interested, I play with standard settings and do not complain in this case ;)

A
Alexey2005 16.05.20

HardAss, all right, I understand you :) Well, let's hope that the developers the PC version of the game did release it with the patch that will fix all these problems 8)

a
anTenkas 16.05.20

to Susl9tina I had the same problem like you... so I Windu rearranged and everything was OK ;)

S
Susl9tina 16.05.20

I ponel TK friend gave it all good tomorrow will perestanovki .

J
Jiki nik 16.05.20

yet people in our Usinsk two months out I probably will die who has the tri-edge I let you buy it and who knows how many will be send to walk how many you want to sell it etc

s
solloman 16.05.20

The game idea and story are good, but the graphics of which hurt your eyes, control and is a HORRIBLE MENU just shit! My rating 1.5 out of 10. These games just need it in the garbage, there's better go play The GODFATHER.

J
Jiki nik 16.05.20

Guys tell us how is it with fights in true crime

A
Alexey2005 16.05.20

With the fights complete order: 4 kinds of martial arts plus prohibited and non-prohibited strikes and techniques...