3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Jiki nik 16.05.20 09:34 pm

First impressions of the game (True Crime: New York City)

who had time to play tell us, what's in the game
119 Comments
Sort by:
J
Jiki nik 16.05.20

Hey guys I am aficionados Troyes crime now perhaps it sabhu so tired of every time after school to run 3 hours and sprashivati is tri cream 2 every day for weeks feed if anyone knows how and where to order tri cream please tell

A
Alexey2005 16.05.20

You'd better order it yourself by mail 8)

J
Jiki nik 16.05.20

and on what website to order it how much it will cost and how many will come

M
MeX 16.05.20

Igra PURELY an Amateur, and sirana with pristavki => not very cool it!
Go to my forum, I will be glad to have you there! These questions and discuss there
http://drayz.npnet.ru/forum/index.php?act

J
Jiki nik 16.05.20

thanks for the website but I would like to know how much will cost for shipping and when I clicked to purchase it I wrote like put in the cart write in more detail what happens and I'm afraid will come 111 ruble and the game fuck

J
Jiki nik 16.05.20

The people I may be brash but pretty please get me this game and then not fuck I do not understand you address say

J
Jiki nik 16.05.20

I have the city of Usinsk Komi Republic live ulitsa 60 let Oktyabrya 6 / 1 apartment 205

m
monstar 16.05.20

The game is full of Hu**it I deleted it after a couple of missions just could not resist further.The game has nothing positive except for the soundtrack.Streets of la was much better, I don't understand how in 2006 you can even produce games and to whom are they targeted?

A
Akimoto 16.05.20

Game Complete Stool!!!! Cantilever brakes!!!!! Shit on a stick!!!

E
EDGAR53 16.05.20

baths ******* who do not respect rukrym!!!!drive them to fear and doom and let them remain for life!!!

A
Akimoto 16.05.20

Hey, who are you!!! He beat it out of here with that shit!!!!!!
Written the First impressions of the game so I wrote my impression!!!!! So shut yourself something!!!!

i
iceT 16.05.20

Super game!!! Being a COP is very interesting and just pontovo!!! Engine coxed especially klasnno painted asphalt...the City like a real--go to hell cars in Mona house almost all to come!!!! Interesting and different story line!! Different ways of catching criminals as in the first part....The soundtrack is totally awesome--along with the city, he creates the atmosphere of America!!!!! I personally have no brakes and no lag!! Bugs--the fault of those who shakes\buys zabagovannuyu version and all!!! I can bring a list of all features of the game but I scrap! Karoch who drives this game-he knows nothing of such great atmospheric games....

z.s-the only disadvantage of the game---stupid physics of the cars....And so-true crime forever!! =))

R
ReDoX 16.05.20

The game IMHO normal, developed a lot of their mistakes compared to the last part fixed.

P
PERFORATTOR 16.05.20

Jiki nik 14.04.06 00:28 Hey guys I am aficionados Troyes crime now perhaps it sabhu so tired of every time after school to run 3 hours and sprashivati is tri cream 2 every day for weeks feed if anyone knows how and where to order tri cream please tell

Tri-cream you ask? Or maybe not, because crooked you ask? The name is pronounced as True crime.

F
Fullmetal White Turtle Ag 16.05.20

Bought the game today, postavil liked. The atmosphere of the city 100%. Found the car from the first part, however all rusty(similar to kurume, a small sedan, are often blue in LA was), turned Mob Depp and figachit the city with an open mouth. Half an hour ago cut that appears on the taxi to the metro, you can go, and to go home... Fly away. And as for the control I tell you - who knew life, he is in no hurry. Play console games on emulators with me, you understand what I mean...)))))))

B
Bleed On Me 16.05.20

The what, tell the first and last impressions: the game - a rare harrico. The town can become better, compared to the first part, but everything else went in the loss - and the animation, HS, and the graphics are not far gone, and physics just ashamed to say - is the collision of the bumper with the lamppost minutesa side door?.. of set it up...

o
oleguer 16.05.20

Yes, you have lifted on the game of chase!Reluctantly nigrita and all!!!The game is just klasss!!!!!

p
peps-xxx 16.05.20

Yes, maybe the game, and normal gameplay, but it slows down and inhibits specifically I looked at the operatives spans 4 MB, what it is, I have a lot of RAM tobish 512 and it uses the current 4, what the shit.... run as a full matrix, and when driving it strategy...nobody knows where the patch or what to find or what she needs, well I'm just on the verge of collapse, I'm all fucked up, normal comp and the game does not pull.... who did it at all , I would like to see this face, so he break it with a brick, and then harknut in this ibl0...

b
brpl 16.05.20

read - to tears. I it's about control. all here talking about the management console and about the game. if game consoles - play on console joystick. I have all the games just for the joystick - Claudia is not eternal, and joy is sharpened by the game. catch, as they say, moments.

ps I have joy - RumblePad 2

T
Theon 16.05.20

Graphics - the horror!But really liked the game.Pleased with the variety of weapons,videos and generation of street crimes