3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Jiki nik 16.05.20 09:34 pm

First impressions of the game (True Crime: New York City)

who had time to play tell us, what's in the game
119 Comments
Sort by:
H
Helena No4ka 16.05.20

After playing this game again, I want to new York... again Yesterday wanted :)))

X
Xandee 16.05.20

Not, new York there is a very pronounced weak - building-box muddy colors and pedestrians who's effing and jeffing.

A
Alex Mahone 16.05.20

True. The game is not ideal, but it helps shorten the time.

T
TrueCrime 16.05.20

those who have slow suggest the driver to change
And finally online is who?
And who knows where sneakers?I found the current 4
The game made fun of the city...it ososhnia like in real life...people matter...I even heard Russian=))
But the tuning there crap

H
Helena No4ka 16.05.20

About sneakers is in the Questions for the passage, but current English. I translated once. If necessary, I will reset your in Russian Amateur translation.
Who took the name of the forum, the word the impressions going well, correct on Russian language, please!!! All of Russia is watching and laughing :(((

[
[Roma] 16.05.20

Igruha cool when I started first time playing, so absorbed she was afraid that it will end,but when that in fact all the same that it ends went to the slaughter 5 times,especially liked the fighting styles!!!

T
Toni Soprano 16.05.20

ka to slow down time in the game

A
AGGRESSIVE JACKAL 16.05.20

Game power, I liked it. That's what most pleased, so is the music in a decent amount, I do some music on the phone was off. The ability to visit shops, museums, banks, pharmacies, too. Disappointed only that I was playing less than a week, more for 4 days at 100%, too short storyline for such a huge city.

C
Cardsharp 16.05.20

Yes, the day you can go through the whole story and for the second stage of Mysia, and the third to rummage around for fun
I passed 6 times (the game starts to razocharovat me)

X
XboxHater 16.05.20

And you no cheats the city clean. We'll just drive around town.:)

C
Cardsharp 16.05.20

I almost zachistel was only a few parts, and then Windows reinstalled

A
AlSar 16.05.20

I passed all the missions, cleared the entire city bought all the songs, weapons, clothing
Machines are best purchased

That's just sneakers not collected

H
Helena No4ka 16.05.20

Collect! Fun fun! I still liked the castle on the hill at the extreme North of the city, like the Parking garage, there on all the floors you can walk (address, of course, do not remember), more like wall to break the stick, and there are dead bodies walled up, there are still a lot of sites where you can climb... Share, where someone found this.

C
Cardsharp 16.05.20

can you make screenshots of the castle and send me and not remember this correctly

das Central was but the castle is not seen

H
Helena No4ka 16.05.20

Do it at your leisure.

C
Cardsharp 16.05.20

ATP

H
Helena No4ka 16.05.20

Done, finally... the hill in Fort George Manhattan North has a very bad reputation, not in the game, but in reality...
Former five monasteries combined in one building... Territory, bought by Rockefeller. There is now a Museum called The Cloisters (Monasteries).
This is my most favorite area to jump from the highest mountain with the bike. When I first jumped in by mistake, I just opened his mouth in admiration and followed the flight, when the motorcycle three times did a somersault and landed safely... It's something!!! Since trying to fix is to repeat the jump... cough, Cough!!! How many motorcycles I have since broken and people (and Marcus) along the way ditched, to repeat, henna... But this sight is worth all the sacrifices, to his capture!!!

pix.PlayGround.ru

One of the attempts (at the bottom)

pix.PlayGround.ru

But I believe that there are brave fellows, ready to repeat this fantastic jump where the bike wheels uppermost, in a breathtaking triple flips, hangs in the backdrop of an ancient castle...

PS: the Only motorcycle on which you can survive in this situation, it is 1556 KK Cruiser.

pix.PlayGround.ru

C
Cardsharp 16.05.20

Big spaibo

if the game I come quickly to this place dobegu and try to do a backflip on a motorbike

either I haven't played either you have kakieto strange trees in the gallery, they look different, and you have the case of the brightness is not raised? this strange feeling that something is not right

MANY THANKS AGAIN

H
Helena No4ka 16.05.20

Despite what the picture. Somewhere was just a flash of lightning, and then had a little podsvetit (there is such function - brightness). Because there is always nasty weather. While I don't need it on the night and nasty rain. Can't see anything.

C
Cardsharp 16.05.20

Yes, and this new Erk

it is a pity that seldom comes nice weather

in the first part it was all good