3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CSKA_fan_n_1 18.05.20 08:41 pm

Technical problems in the game! (Venetica)

I have not changed the settings and after a little passing game,I press Esc the game crashes with an error like runtime error ....bin\pc_optimize\Venetica.exe... there's something about the C++ napisano,but I updated it for free!Who knows how these problems to solve?
99 Comments
Sort by:
C
CSKA_fan_n_1 18.05.20

I've found the answer to my question

M
MaJIbIu 18.05.20

The game is very hangs, the system described in the profile-I forgot when was the last time my game froze up -it's so graphic and so hangs - tell me what to do?

C
CSKA_fan_n_1 18.05.20

Here is the answer to my question:
1.(For example)-create a My Documents folder in the Windows root directory (for example C:My Documents)
2.Click properties on my documents (start\my documents\properties\move to select our folder C:\My Documents) to use\OK
3.Also go start, rename the my documents in My Documents

C
CSKA_fan_n_1 18.05.20

MaJIbIu it all hangs, the light will get smaller! And wait for new patches!

D
Den179 18.05.20

Why constantly crashes and how to put pliz tell me

C
CSKA_fan_n_1 18.05.20

Th and how it crashes? What do you want?

D
Den179 18.05.20

the game is written to send or not send report and how to put the patch writes a question in German

C
CSKA_fan_n_1 18.05.20

how to put a patch writes a question in German
you probably pirates, supposed to be already patched! If not, you need the original .exe file, I'll try to fill in

D
Den179 18.05.20

thank you

D
Den179 18.05.20

and where you will fill in what category

D
Den179 18.05.20

understand

D
Den179 18.05.20

and you patchel his version goes like normal or bad throws ?

C
CSKA_fan_n_1 18.05.20

Den179 I patcher, everything works! Earlier the problem was that above described! Recently due to the driver problem was, in one place screen of death was out. SchA this place was, waiting for a new driver

B
Bubuka 18.05.20

to cskafan2599
I see that you have similar to my problem on the graphics settings and resolution in the game. But I did not understand from thee the writing that is necessary to do to avoid this.
Possible write more razborova what we need to do settings were changed and saved.

C
CSKA_fan_n_1 18.05.20

Lucard create a folder in the C drive (for example C:), call it My Documents (get so C:\My Documents), press the right mouse button on the My documents, choose properties, then move , choose the folder you created (C:\My Documents), click apply then OK, then go to start and pereimenovali there My documents in My Documents. All.

D
Den179 18.05.20

I eject after killing the Princess and open the entrance to the external area does anyone know how to do to not crash and put the patch still crashes

C
CSKA_fan_n_1 18.05.20

Den179 I can help nothing. I'm Venetico not playing, waiting Rusik normal and patches the following

B
Bubuka 18.05.20

Thank you

L
LostPilot 18.05.20

the benefit of the game,by default there is the initial language of the game/the application (spoken voice)
game_language_voice = german
hotstsa much English to do, what to prescribe?
and guys like max smoothing to do 75 Hertz? and then jumps to 8x at 60...(

D
DEMIXON 18.05.20

Guys I have the My documents folder has been renamed in English. and to be on the D drive, did to Red Faction persisted, and after installation Venatici in this folder saves the most Venatici not go though other games sohranyayutsya there. Well, the problem here described - runtime error ....bin\pc_optimize\Venetica.exe... there's something about C++