3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CSKA_fan_n_1 18.05.20 08:41 pm

Technical problems in the game! (Venetica)

I have not changed the settings and after a little passing game,I press Esc the game crashes with an error like runtime error ....bin\pc_optimize\Venetica.exe... there's something about the C++ napisano,but I updated it for free!Who knows how these problems to solve?
99 Comments
Sort by:
t
temperia 18.05.20

Help to cope with a bug =( took Ranger training on parry, accidentally left the territory of the training, the knight is stuck in combat stance and not respond to talk. thought the bug would pass, already half of Venice, walked around, came back, rebooted it... everything is in the same condition - Help! =_=

I
Iven13 18.05.20

CSKA_fan_n.1
ATP))

S
Sanches7-91 18.05.20

The people help to enter the game plizzz
Problem signature:
Event name problem: APPCRASH
Application name: Venetica.exe
Application version: 0.0.0.0
The timestamp of the application: 4c06e2ed
The name of the module with the error: Pina3Core.dll
Version of module with error: 0.0.0.0
The time stamp module with the error: 4b0bfa5d
Exception code: c0000005
Offset exceptions: 001b080e
OS version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1
Language code: 1049
Additional information 1: 0a9e
Additional information 2: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
Additional information 3: 0a9e
Additional information 4: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789

S
Sanches7-91 18.05.20

I can't access, although I played the game

S
Shinonome 18.05.20

Hello, please help me... I Bought and installed the game from disk and it gives: error initializing 0xc0000001d.... Tell me what to do....

K
Kauf_MAN 18.05.20

Found a solution for those who have not saved the settings for Cyrillic

In the game folder in the file user_dir default spelled out only one word - Venetica (just the name of the folder in my documents). So erase that word and write the path to any folder where the game is kept (without Cyrillic).

For example

D: Games Venetica user (for some reason the slashes are not displayed)

All settings are now saved in the game folder.

D
Dyadya-Sanya 18.05.20

people help plz I have when I want to save writes that the selected load device has been removed, what to do?... the way everywhere in the English, in the file user_dir asked the right way, and nothing helps...

n
nemoname 18.05.20

I want to summarize the topic of conservation and in General about the program:
the folder and path needs to be spelled out in Latin (nick, documents, etc., etc.).

O
OTSTUPNIK Style 18.05.20

the people of the entire ' net clambered but never found the nud mod for the game, anyone can help.

B
Blaster Dark 18.05.20

Problem: Entered Mask, then I was on the outer quarter and Rico said that waiting for me in the Guild. I got Leon to talk to him and the word What will you say? crashes from the game... So I decided not to talk to him... But I would like to find a solution...
Version 1.03 Venetica Gold

M
Mnimqa 18.05.20

Blaster Dark
The same problem, the same version of the game. Me the same annoying periodic crashes, regardless of location, I will not say that they happen quite often, but let's say 1-2 times a day, sometimes maybe even not to fly.
Question: so you're in a Guild winged hoods?
By sabzh: I think the decision will be either to score and not to come to Leon at all, or if you're too principled to just pump another Repack.

B
Blaster Dark 18.05.20

No, not principled... and so I decided to score on Leon, he can only say 3 phrases, Karina shown: 1) a type of perturbation of the what are you doing here? 2) Can provide a service(or something like that; and 3) I'm leaving. What and 1 and 2 versions phrase Leon What do you say? and departure.... So easy to beat him.
Missions such for no reason no. Although, it happens close the game Manager so as Not responding, since I use Alt-Tab below to see the solution to a particular problem...

M
Mnimqa 18.05.20

Blaster Dark
Just passed the game. Version has not changed, remained the same, about the aforementioned point of departure for the conversation with Lyon just scored and did not approach it at all. Departures were often infuriated, but still survived and passed this wonderful game ;)
Gothic of course it's not comparable, but what is it you NEED to play, there's no doubt about it.
The plot is really exciting and interesting. All good. Play only good games ;)

B
Blaster Dark 18.05.20

Mnimqa
Not, then to communicate with him is possible -- Or in the Arsenal, and later we can speak quietly with Leon.

F
Felikc 18.05.20

Please, put the folder ..\Documents\Venetica I have it's empty, no settings...

O
Orlovskiy 18.05.20

Guys, In the battle with Mrs.(Duchess) after breaking the last support the game. What to do?

b
blekdelta 18.05.20

Kauf_MAN
All of you correctly wrote, everything works fine, all parameters of the product stores grafon thank you.

E
Exel18russ 18.05.20

Boot logo and crashes, what to do?

t
tito-vito 18.05.20

hi all. I have a problem. all the passers-by with the appearance of the heroine die. because of this I can't pass some mission. is there any solution for this?