3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CSKA_fan_n_1 18.05.20 08:41 pm

Technical problems in the game! (Venetica)

I have not changed the settings and after a little passing game,I press Esc the game crashes with an error like runtime error ....bin\pc_optimize\Venetica.exe... there's something about the C++ napisano,but I updated it for free!Who knows how these problems to solve?
99 Comments
Sort by:
h
hahlek 18.05.20

I also have the same problem as DEMIXON also renamed the folder. at first the game was but then abruptly passed out and was mistake to take off!!! what to do?

B
Bubuka 18.05.20

I maracide with renaming it is certainly not,and I got to the old folder privyazan Resident Evil,mininingas,cabelas big game hunter 2009 and own themes for Vista.Right now, even call of Pripyat deliver. I decided that Venetica is not worth the sacrifice =) will Wait for a newer version or localization and play. What actually you guys suggest.

C
CSKA_fan_n_1 18.05.20

hahlek install in Program Files and make sure Russian in a way it was not... Try, just the game does not understand Russian!

h
hahlek 18.05.20

thank you so much!

C
Cherkashin Maksim Anatole 18.05.20

guys, I have the same problem, but explain to me what it means to Russian in a way it was not?

C
CSKA_fan_n_1 18.05.20

Here are some examples:
Russian in a way there is: C:\ИГРЫ\Venetica
In Russian there is no way: C:\GAMES\Venetica

0drin 18.05.20

not kanaet at thinking on 7винде , or debil, I like this....damn how in 7винде something to do with my documents?

deleted the 2 folders...left My current Doc....retained losses there and nifiga!!! and the user name is not necessary this opportunity to change, and that at me in Russian(((?

0drin 18.05.20

Well help palust!!! damn how to run it? in the output menu vylaziet error C++.... and all((. I did as you said ..as not out already and cochranella deleted 5 times already since the beginning played to pervovo saves

C
CSKA_fan_n_1 18.05.20

0drin I have XP, so I don't know try the name in English write...

0drin 18.05.20

all started.....created another account))))current by making the first is not not understand, all did the same....WMS game to proinstalit had snogo?

C
CSKA_fan_n_1 18.05.20

0drin everything is possible, there is the problem of all is that the game does not understand Russian, by the way not a she!

g
galina7 18.05.20

been reading here and now I know not to buy pirates or wait litsenzionku who knows when there will be, although after watching the new video for the game I can say that not want to wait and they want to buy...Tell me, chances are I have the above described problems will not occur?not yet learned palchiki the game to insert so I would like everything to be just fine...

C
CSKA_fan_n_1 18.05.20

galina7 likely to meet, and from license or pirate depends nothing! Just need to do as I said, well, install the patch 1.01!!! In principle, the game is without bugs, but optimization (bezglyuchnost) is not very good!

c
core9550 18.05.20

Who wants to know what video card it should be under here http://gpunewsgames.se-ua.net/home/1/12 but generally the game depends on the PERC

M
Marongo 18.05.20

yeah..too bad that a lot depends on the percent I sales on single core because I tried..really the second patch will not be released, because Divinity2 released

p
pawel8214 18.05.20

I have the same error as hahlek but I have clean all the way to England and no results. All the same played out and never went. Can something have more of this treatment? I would be grateful.

K
Kandeblabr 18.05.20

People help pliz. I have not run due to the fact that saves were in My Documents. I was operaitonal. I did it this way. C:\Documents and Settings\user\My documents\Venetica\save. Toy runs, but saves nevidit. What to do.

K
Kandeblabr 18.05.20

The issue is already decided.

K
Kandeblabr 18.05.20

In Venice hangs when exiting houses. Already count on at least put the lights and removed the one figure of bonus. Che to do?

a
adskiy kloun 18.05.20

tell me where you can download C++....