3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CSKA_fan_n_1 18.05.20 08:41 pm

Technical problems in the game! (Venetica)

I have not changed the settings and after a little passing game,I press Esc the game crashes with an error like runtime error ....bin\pc_optimize\Venetica.exe... there's something about the C++ napisano,but I updated it for free!Who knows how these problems to solve?
99 Comments
Sort by:
A
AntonSubbota 18.05.20

Just in case - although it has already been written.
The path to the saves should only consist of English letters! No Cyrillic!
One user in Windows named in Russian- create a second user!
Then, my documents, rename it to English name. This is done in normal Properties, Move the folder.
If someone has some old ways tied to the old name My documents, create a new user and enjoy.
All! After that, the safes are stored.
Then there's the problem - not saved game settings, every time when you start the game to set come. You just need in the Venetica folder in my documents, uncheck read Only. After the settings are saved.
Well, just in case - just a comment - if someone wants to play the game in windowed mode, it is necessary to add in file settings-user.ini fullscreen = false

G
Goro62 18.05.20

all the game is very slow???
my system:Intel Core 2Quad Q9300 2.5 ghz 2GB RAM Nvidia 9600 GT 512 MB
at max without smoothing 20 frames on average(in areas 40-50)all low 25-30 (i.e. specific growth not feel)
all right?MB who found ways to increase the speed?

l
lens_88 18.05.20

PPC! MNU GTA4 on max settings flies as a living, and some crap with cartoon graphics lag so it feels like playing MMORPG with connection 1 bit/hour!
X..EN that play, I just stupidly interesting THAT THERE is SUCH SVERHKRUTOGO stuffed developed???? Fucking Germans, little we put them in the 45th, it was necessary to push on....

A
Astarte Siren 18.05.20

And so if you want to get all worked just bet the game in a separate folder on any drive (Example:E:Program FilesVenetica) and enjoy.

g
galina7 18.05.20

please tell me what settings to put to make our own game Arsenal went and started and went to the store in Arsenale everything is normal why so?

A
Andriy-87 18.05.20

the problem I have is the following when you start the game begins, access to the and then just takes off, finds the trigger file, who met Stuckey worked..

G
GALIAF89 18.05.20

che for delirium?does anyone know?some stairs but the fool does not rise up and is very stiff...

G
Goro62 18.05.20

galina7
no
just when you walk in the room there are fewer objects and therefore the game does not slow,and on the street the brakes so as to open the world of objects a lot(although with such a schedule slows down ashamed)

F
FadingDuch 18.05.20

Ahh, I have a problem!!! When you use some doors (so far seen with the door of the house of Knox, near the gate to the Inner quarter, where a fountain and with the upper door of the coaching Inn in the same area) heroine coming out of them goes sideways, usually to the right relative to the camera, a couple of steps and stops. If this is the entire interface disappears. The buttons are not responsive. What would you recommend? Rebooting of the first times was, at the Inn - no.

D
Dark Corsair 18.05.20

Fading Duch
16.12.09 16:53

Try pressing the key responsible for entry/exit through doors to get back to it. If you go back to last location there is a possibility to avoid this bug back.

F
FadingDuch 18.05.20

Dark Corsair, you mean the left (or, in my case, the right) mouse button? Nifiga does not work. By the way, I had first to pass. He went further and never again seen. That does not mean that will not see. 8-(

D
Dark Corsair 18.05.20

Fading Duch
23.12.09 12:55

I was responsible for it the key of E, not the mouse.

He went further and never again seen. That does not mean that will not see. 8-(

So Komrad, everything that happens, everything - for the better.

A
ADAMOV 18.05.20

I have always resets the screen resolution,change the writes to the settings entered into force have to restart the game,but after a restart everything is back how to set or tell me where to find the ini file with these settings? After reading the above I realized that the problem in the way I have it is C:\Documents and Settings\Dmitry\Documents\Venetica folder but Dmitry I can't rename because it's systemic,what to do?

D
Dark Corsair 18.05.20

ADAMOV
08.01.10 14:20
to me he is C:\Documents and Settings\Dmitry\Documents\Venetica

The path should be c My Documents. Change in the properties of the folder, recreating My documents in My Documents with the preservation and transfer of data. And everything will work as it should.

k
krigger 18.05.20

I also have a glitch with the door opening. Should try to get out of any house in the outer quarter or at the dock, as HUD disappears, Persian takes two steps to the side, stops. All the buttons are pressed, a hundred thousand zillion times booted, changed video settings/audio. The path to the game does not contain Russian characters, pirates, patch 1.01. Normal PC, the system unit meets. Even hard, checked for errors, but does not help. Maybe someone faced such problem or it like sideways was eliminated?

m
mikemas 18.05.20

The mouse does not work.The cursor from it,which is yellow in color, not moving on the monitor.
The movement of the mouse on the table able to pick up something,emphasizing a badge or label. But the cursor does not move. Very difficult to play. Windows 7.
Please tell me what to do. Thank you.

c
cabj 18.05.20

People is Daniel ay NID help)
so,I downloaded the version which weighs approximately 4.2 GB
patched to 1.2 copernus crack and once he's out vydate og\the briskly runtime C++ etc. put the game into English folder, rename it makes no sense my documents in English, too
because the grid is another version weighs 3.2 GB
but it is with the German voice acting,and Russian sloppy translation,the entire experience of the game spoiled,just kick and inhibits Mama do not cry,4 cores and 4 gig of her fan is not enough)
so an average of 15 fps gives the spaces 40.that's not the point.
what to do to not have this error at the beginning. maybe there is crack for version 1.0 or 1.1 I just didn't bother looking,who knows?

L
LeroX 18.05.20

When the patch launches, issues: No installation found. The following version is reguired: Venetica(1.0) Put the original exe, but still not statisa. I have a pirate.

D
Dark Corsair 18.05.20

LeroX
01.02.10 16:30
When the patch launches, issues: No installation found. The following version is reguired: Venetica(1.0)

What is your version of the game? Perhaps she had initially patched, that someone already had.

F
Farster 18.05.20

I have seven, start the game go 2 the first screen , and after departure with an error.Folder everything is fine , all the way to English. Who knows what it could be?