3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CSKA_fan_n_1 18.05.20 08:41 pm

Technical problems in the game! (Venetica)

I have not changed the settings and after a little passing game,I press Esc the game crashes with an error like runtime error ....bin\pc_optimize\Venetica.exe... there's something about the C++ napisano,but I updated it for free!Who knows how these problems to solve?
99 Comments
Sort by:
d
denizs[Ushel s PG] 18.05.20

Similarly Farster

D
Dark Corsair 18.05.20

Alas there is nothing I can advise on seven the game was not tested. Only heard that there were craftsmen optimizirovat the game at 7.

P
Psycho_by 18.05.20

Guys, MNU problem. When I go out into the Outer Kvartal, lost all icons, one defki my middle plesase, and all hangs. you cannot move Tux, the camera is not rotated. Mona just press ESC and in the menu there are settings, continue, and exit. tried to put patch 1.2 and it says No installation found. The following version is reguired: Venetica(1.0), version 1,0,1 like. what Mus do?

A
Arthur362 18.05.20

When I get to the area of the Arsenal game still works but the screen turns black and nothing is visible, what to do podskozhite game is to throw do not want!!!!!!!

T
Tanet 18.05.20

Put the game and at the beginning of the passage find that the characters are dumb. In search of the causes started googling and rytsya in the game directory. Found the cause... When trying to Venetica\media\shared\speech find the speech folder was discovered its absence O_o Well, matching those in need of speech-german.fsb and speech-german.mapping.bin
Please fill in this very folder... speech Language German or English anyway. If you have English and you consider it normal, please share) With one whose General no no)

I
Infernal87 18.05.20

all good day I have a problem when launching the game gives an error this http://pikucha.ru/500036 tell me how to fix

the game from Buka

run daemon Pro via a mini-image of this here http://www.nodvd.net/874-venetica-v102-ru-mini-obraz.html

G
Girasin 18.05.20

I have interface in Russian, but no subtitles!! what to do?
the game itself, repak in English, talk in English too

d
denversid 18.05.20

100% 100% 100% 100% Working setup!!!!!
If You have game crashes on Win7 (x84; x64)!!!!
(In detail, it was clear dummies)

Start> control Panel> user Accounts> Manage another account> Create new account
Next, enter a name containing ONLY letters or numbers. Verify (Create account)
Next, start> switch user> Select the newly created account
Then start> Computer> Local disk> Users> "the name of your last account> My documents> Click the right mouse button on the folder Venetica> Copy
Next, start> Documents> right Click> Paste
Next, right Click on the Venetica > Remove checkbox readonly
Play and enjoy!!!!

Some pirate Repack folder Venetica in the Documents is not created, then it is necessary to Documents to create folders Venetica > Save

[
[AHNMATOP] 18.05.20

Good day! Please really help, the problem is that [Padhoge to the stairs, persanazh gets up and does not respond to commands, what to do? That climb?]

E
Evgeniy 1234 18.05.20

Tell me what to do.In Venice you can't climb the stairs. Fit push up, the character stands up and stops moving. If you load the save the same story, you have to exit the game and restart.

k
kalyannsp 18.05.20

Download rus Rusik.Kudi Yogo kinoti?

R
Riddick00x 18.05.20

the people and the 2 shaders wakes you to work the game?

D
DenZ666 18.05.20

cheto on XP sp3 it is not used coil? gets error after splash screen(even before the menu never comes)

D
DenZ666 18.05.20

error Pina3Core.dll (((

e
ekaterina velikaya 18.05.20

tell me what to do, I'm not very good in my computer laptop, I installed the game from disk, then after you save it beginning to fail and I decided to uninstall it and install again, but the problem is the game disk is no longer installed

c
chmel1985 18.05.20

and you like the game removed? that is, through what?

e
ekaterina velikaya 18.05.20

when playing risen was removed via a disk, and now I forgot, just removed from laptop. what to do now?

c
chmel1985 18.05.20

duck how did you deleted? just right click on the shortcut. or program special? the hard drive for the traces of the game left look.

S
Silence... 18.05.20

Guys,help!The game install itself deinstalirate.What can you do???

s
semen149 18.05.20

help! With the destruction of the totems endless game and there is no transition to a Princess?