3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Albert De Hanter 18.05.20 08:44 pm

What would you like to add or change in the game? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Wanted to ask mystara... what you are missing in the Witcher or what would you like to change...?)
84 Comments
Sort by:
A
Albert De Hanter 18.05.20

To me personally, as I said is very needed adjustment of the camera... (She's far away, and when the camera is closer to the hero and the hero and the world gets bigger and closer...)

A

The disadvantages can be attributed to the monotony of clothing and armor... (the Witcher is traveling for the purpose of earning on contracto... but in the Witcher you can travel long and far, not to mention climatic conditions...)
It would be not bad to add to the game the effect of weather on Geralt and monsters... Warm outfit... from the weather... cloak, cloak with a hood)

A

By the way... one of so to speak... of nadohvat... is that Geralt all alone... with No teammates... I know he's a witch, a white lone wolf... but at least some time with him thread who have wandered))) Although there is no th... it's me... the Witcher is the same)))

C
CGen 18.05.20

Injuries, fractures, which would impose a temporary or permanent debuffs.

s
serg pc 18.05.20

the camera like in Skyrim

s
st029 18.05.20

Oddly enough - quests. The grounds are huge, you can add more contracts, random encounters and small jobs for friends.

G
GeraltRivian 18.05.20

serg pc
Then it would be the impression that you're playing his Persians. You play Geralt and the camera from the 3rd person all the time reminds you about it.

B
BarackKamacho 18.05.20

More than two of the options dialog and RPG component as such

U
UnholyChaplain 18.05.20

the relationship with the characters
Yes, and in fact in some places brings
P. S. and damn it, would have added the ability to remove the crossbow, when you're in the boat, and then sit for half an hour, waiting for Geralt from the fight will go

s
serg pc 18.05.20

GeraltRivian
yeah right, well at least that would bring can be used

R
Rainbowatyou 18.05.20

Well, it's time to confess.
Solartronics with Triss and Jennifer.
And so, after a total combing Velena and Novigrad,I thought that there is at least one such location, size and availability of the soil under the feet and not the water, but no.

A

Who seeks will always find...

V
Vladislav Igorevich 18.05.20

Albert Shcherbakov
About the position of the camera is nonsense. This is how to choose what will eat the whole city. One like no other

the monotony of clothing and armor?! The Witcher is light, unrestrictive armor, but the game added a variety of shells and armor - they had already departed in this respect from the original for the sake of us, IMHO I like this move very much(In the game have armor with a cloak by the way)

the effect of weather on Geralt and monsters CDPR wanted to make a new gameplay on Skellige(and on the ice). If you specifically wanted to rework the damage system and make a new animation that would Geralt on the ice stood, jumped and parried, and that he slid on ice, thereby accelerating the attack. But I refused this idea, because Skellige you are closer to the end of the game, and on the ice often. It was a very long time to do, was not worth the cost

By the way... one of so to speak... of nadohvat... is that Geralt all alone... with No teammates Utter nonsense, if Geralt went with a partner - only with the same witch. And not a walk in the woods, and on the specific job. Wizards do not go in pairs to walk but beauty to see.

CGen
I do not understand why you put the cons, you separately have written. In one trailer we clearly showed that being a witch does not mean to be omnipotent(namely in the trailer with vampirski). There Geralt and wounded, and bit - he clearly wasn't easy in that fight. It would be possible to add to the game for a long period fines for fracture etc. And rapid healing explains would be the permanent adoption of elixirs and wegmachen accelerated healing(and improved immunity etc), it would fit into the atmosphere.

-
-Dismal- 18.05.20

And again 505. the author learn to use the search engine is not the fruit of these topics and that this beginning was - a dialogue with oneself?

X
Xavier_29Th 18.05.20

che... I support the author in terms of diversity of clothes, but swords would be smaller.... too many of them, what is lost is their uniqueness, it would be better the other loot (hoods, cloaks and other types of armor). It is not enough to add the monsters from the previous parts. Federov, garcinol, Brooks, I think I will add in addition to blood and wine, but archespore, the leeches, the floaters, Kravarov, brownies, Echinopsis, I think we will not see.

S
SP-minus 18.05.20

what is missing? normal waste, how can the Witcher bun roll before the enemies

A
Aleksandr2242 18.05.20

Of the minuses can be identified: the linearity of the plot in the 3rd part, I am personally still bombed, the writers cut the branch Truly the 3rd part, and indeed all solutions of the second part have no effect in a wild hunt, as if nothing had happened.

R
Roman Pivovarov 18.05.20

In my opinion a little not hardcore enough yet. In books everywhere encounters with monsters even simple was quite difficult for the witches and the potions they drank, and then only on the stronger creatures use) PS. passed by the complexity of The death so don't tell allegedly raise the difficulty)

p
predator999 18.05.20

Aleksandr2242
I agree, as if the Director was urged that no time to the release of could for show to make the division of storylines.

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 18.05.20

BarackKamacho
And if you say it's about the fall of 4, how many fans will start to brown bugental?) Let's do an experiment))