3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Albert De Hanter 18.05.20 08:44 pm

What would you like to add or change in the game? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Wanted to ask mystara... what you are missing in the Witcher or what would you like to change...?)
84 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wild Rider 18.05.20

San226
Like something bad) well, No, system may not be perfect, but I haven't seen a single game where it would be so many different random encounters. But, okay, it can still survive. Me the most annoying 2 and 4 points.

i
icebear2 18.05.20

Diversified world, more tenacious and more of the creature type rigger.

S
San226 18.05.20

Wild Rider
I don't know... about transferring saves, it may have to do a few individual games to do with different worlds depending on earlier decisions in the previous parts? - not to be bold? The trend in the saves from previous installments asked Biovar and I would not say that there are much better implemented. Regarding unique things, if they make more, then they cease to be unique, no? - I, for example, in the game was enough for what it is. What is the point of the game the Witcher to turn into pereodevali with a doll...

O
Old_Nick 18.05.20

Wild Riderwhere would be so many different random encounters...
Are you joking?!
Accidental meeting in W3!? Yes, there is no them there vaabche, the word all! Each accident pre-prepared, written and tied to a clear place and specific circumstances.
IMHO - this is the main problem. The rest is derived from not the same
1. Every order/quest - a great manual working, BUT.... like any piece products - it is one!
No generators = game rolls on track, with a clear schedule Ayn column marching....tsvayn column marching.... (C)
2. Scoring system experience. For open world games, to put it mildly - strange. Actually the boost on the same rails: go and so gain experience. Go as your heart desires - you get zilch. It is, as I understand it, in the line associated with p. 1: for the generators made the system, when the player is not interested in finding all the quests in a single playthrough. IMHO, because the style of the game - look in all the cracks, to me this system is not like
3. The absence of autoleveling, at least for bosses. The player is limited in the pumping well, and opponents did not bother.
4. It's the same with loot. Yes, the 2-3 sword of the same name, but with different level of nonsense, but implied that the player climbs on to side effects (ie not profitable), and rushing through the story, and, accordingly, 2-3 sword of the same name finds, and finds in this passage, 1-n, and then not always.

In General, for sales - the game is perfect ;) Sandbox no, quests/adventure end sooner or later, the player finds them all, begins to miss and, with great impressions, ... is to buy a new game ;).

W
Wild Rider 18.05.20

San226
not to be bold?
But why just a few games? Would add some quests, more changes in the storyline to make at least. And it turns out all the same, if you save anais/Philip/Triss, kill Henselta etc.

The trend in the saves from previous installments asked Biovar and I would not say that there is too much better it is implemented.
Ie, too, there are all sorts of blunders in the game and/or bringing to a common denominator? I just have not played in the ME.

Relatively unique things, if they do more then they cease to be unique, not?
No, relic swords was strictly necessary to link the level (i.e. not like in the game, when there are two swords with the same name but different levels), to make finding them more difficult. Number, on the contrary, to reduce, but the variety of properties of these relic swords to increase or make the properties impossible to obtain with the help of rune stones on other swords. It's simple.
About the clothes I am silent, because 3 of them too much, but no regular clothes with a hood, like in part 2 and very little leather armor to choose from.

Old_Nick
Are you joking?!
Otozh =) I was talking about Skyrim.
Tyk

Each accident pre-prepared, written and tied to a clear place and specific circumstances.
The problem is that not many of them, plus they are tied to a particular location. Otherwise, it would be possible to use generator, and the game world in the Witcher would be alive.

P
Playersaharan 18.05.20

Old_Nick
The kids not a solution. Say what you completed these quests in Skyrim or Police while they are not you tired? 5-10? I've done a couple of similar jobs after passing the normal side effects, looked at how they are monotonous and repetitive, and spit on these games before the release of dlc. A more reasonable approach, I believe if developed, added to new orders and more quests every week (which they basically did in these 16 free dlc, of which 5 were quests) in order to maintain the players ' interest before the release of the final expansion for the game.

A
Albert De Hanter 18.05.20

Wild Rider
Said everything clearly... About busting armor and swords...
So for example, in the second part of the entire game from beginning to end passed in Cemerska armor with a hood... in the dark...
In the Wild Hunt and I from the beginning to the end of the story in the shell of kaer-morhen passed the death!
All stone cardio also to obtain armor school snake...
What does this mean?
That Visually the Relic armor this armor kaer-morhen... the other stuff... sorry...
Swords is a completely different story... they are too much the same...
Well, in short... the Witcher is not about clothes, but about the plot, so who needs clothes to go to Skyrim or the Sims))))))
So
And who the game seems easy, play in the primary armor on the death of a 20-30фпс)))

F
Flaemus 18.05.20

Wanted to be different was the following things:
1) Everything related to the levels:
Quests and mobs, for example in Skellige to fill up the Troll got there earlier than necessary" and caught this Troll, and beat him about 30 minutes, wasn't hard, the AI that the mind does not Shine, hit - dodged, but my damage on it was almost zero. + Quest rewards for hilevel not usable.
Weapons/armor would make the skills something like With pumping this skill in Geralt's something they improved and now he can use high level armor/weapon. Generally enrage such restrictions, not only in the Witcher.
2) My actions of the previous parts nor on what does not influence: shore all save even pereprohodil of a witch that would be ideal was for nothing. Okay, I think make the type of pile in the Inquisition, but no, just a few remarks, from which, like, changes nothing. In the Inquisition, by the way, Kip was very surprised, a lot of things they can, even the small three Type train gnomio magic is, and if you helped her then 3 parts it will serve you. A trifle, but nice.
3) History: the Herald is jumping, flying, dancing, but somehow it is not effective, any drunk thief and a fork can priovate his punches more than once. Generally similar to slashers, but it's a matter of taste. The gameplay for the CRIS generally miserable to impossible.
4) I Think SD will come to a new level in everything, and there is no interaction with characters not seen. The whole game chasing CRIS and what it gives us? You do a couple of quests, happy or not and and all, was expecting something more. Yes, even a few monsters would be allowed to fill up, as a Gryphon with Vesselina. Not managed to get close to her and Yennifer, they both fall in battle, or somewhere else, the emotions would be less than that of the death of Bessemer. After the ending everything is just gone and to be in the game meaning you will not see any. Maybe with the release of DLS is not true, did not play.
It's been a while, don't remember other severe disappointments.

i
icebear2 18.05.20

Want the world changed after the completion of the story and a small piece locations for example, if made with Triss, the Lodge in Port Vannice. Damn there has to be to please the players at the end. :(

W
Wild Rider 18.05.20

Albert Shcherbakov
In the Wild Hunt and I from the beginning to the end of the story in the shell of kaer-morhen passed the death!
Seriously? Standard armor went? Well, did you complicate your life, any average player, like me, change is very often a reservation if the rate at least per unit increased (given the armor classes, of course). Later, however, collected and improved myself only legimacy wolf Seth.

Flaemus
With the leveling of this skill in Geralt's something they improved and now he can use high level armor/weapon
By the way, an interesting variant of pumping.

After the ending everything is just gone and to be in the game meaning you will not see any.
Everything is logical. Freeplay is not connected with the plot. There is even a warning pop up when after you beat the game Geralt got in kaer Morhen.

A

Wild Rider
Yes seriously...
So interesting...
Clear armor...
The need in alchemy...
Recruitment tactics with certain of brahmi...
Thus, the increased experience and skill not only in GERALT, BUT also THEMSELVES

A

I am satisfied with hardcore all... ask)))
and I set up)

F
Flaemus 18.05.20

Wild Rider
Here is what is bad, what is not related, even if the house really did, even empty, without Yennifer/Triss. Still, the final part, could think of something more interesting.

S
SP-minus 18.05.20

San226

yeah, especially in a small space where we continually drive the Witcher despite the huge maps

D
Dzhoel Miller 18.05.20

Albert Shcherbakov
I understand=)

S
San226 18.05.20

SP-minus
And what fights do you need? To run from one end of the map to another? And then the huge card?
You arrange fights exclusively on clearing and house no-no, closely?))) The close combat in the game is a skirmish with the patriots in the White garden in the tavern, before meeting Ian, and Yes, it was not easy: you need to hold block and go into perutah from the environment, not to hurry and to beat for sure (Shoals there nafig not needed, is not rolled away). Yes, during the second pass of the Game+ with the skill mill - boy it is quite spectacular and fast)

PS/ I do not know where you drove there, but the game is a big part of its passes in open spaces

S
SP-minus 18.05.20

San226

with a clearly restricted areas beyond which no one is selected and watering can with a crossbow from afar, and as pirouettes and bounces then they just confirmed the desire of developers to drive the player in the small space that the battle against multiple opponents spoils the game

S
San226 18.05.20

SP-minus
In my opinion, you don't know what you want... Well, come on, tell me how it should be, if no pirouettes, no bounces, no crossbow? How do you imagine a battle against multiple opponents over a wide area? What should be the distance of opponents, so you were not close, and should they then come up one at a time? And then what combat mechanics have to be? Maybe Geralt had a sniper rifle out?)))

S
SP-minus 18.05.20

San226

in the game a lot of good, but crossbows are made disgusting, so bad did 15-20 years ago
the crafting system is worse than in the first part, and elixirs are useless garbage

a bunch of crappy loot that is useless stuff, the money practically useless and all this at a high level of complexity, stupid dialogues with dealers under which the only knock on the space, it's ruining the game

r
regeger 18.05.20

San226
Is a hater of the game as a whole (comrade SP-minus). Specifics he has zero... Conclusion - don't waste your time, because you write a lot of things that failed.