3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Albert De Hanter 18.05.20 08:44 pm

What would you like to add or change in the game? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Wanted to ask mystara... what you are missing in the Witcher or what would you like to change...?)
84 Comments
Sort by:
r
regeger 18.05.20

SP-minus
Vkusovschina and rushing in each of your post or comments. Don't forget to write IMHO. Your opinion is not a panacea - calm down and don't be rude. Have that post, and things are there) don't forget to comment on the topic Impressions games one more time)

T
Tali Zorah vas Normandy 18.05.20

I don't have enough armor with a hood. In the second part there were many of them, but the third is not for some reason.

A
Albert De Hanter 18.05.20

SP-minus
Swords and armor... First they are useful, at least in what they can sell, or disassemble)))
And elixirs need to know why, just all his own style of passing... someone is based on power, someone on the agility... the third on the effects of the elixir...
And you just Need to vent anger is based on... but what's the point...

S
SP-minus 18.05.20

Albert Shcherbakov

anger? I am calm like a boa constrictor and I liked the game, its just overrated fanatics

A

SP-minus
Not overrated... not very sober assessment... just... the taste and color of comrades there...
Most of it is like... hated units... I did not cry everywhere to the COP and DotA is the Shit!)
because they understand that I'm outvoted and I have my reasons... and you... you don't understand how me(((

S
SP-minus 18.05.20

Albert Shcherbakov

understand that in the minority and remain silent is cowardice called Mr. Vane

w
warp 37 18.05.20

Would cost to do the normal leveling system. Need to work on an open world - it's big and dead. Let be the smaller, but more full and interesting to explore. Well, clean the hell out of moronic system of leveling enemies and quests.

A

SP-minus
You do not understand... and I am not silent... I mean, I know I like some things and not others...
And I can't be definitely right, as the same as others...

B
Beringer 18.05.20

SP-minus
What kind of fashion gone ... the discussion becomes personal and then the accusations... So little in the form of what?

A

Boehringer
Here-Here)))

S
SP-minus 18.05.20

Albert Shcherbakov

tolerance

S
SP-minus 18.05.20

Boehringer

don't see the person, and the charges I did not put forward

A

SP-minus
understand that in the minority and remain silent is cowardice called Mr. Vane
(These are the words SP-minus)

E
Esthetix 18.05.20

Quests, the large and quests pshyk on them, more bosses and difficult bosses and not bosses on three kicks and Igny's not even funny, more advanced modification of the armor, such as was in part 2, a fully periodlate skills namely in that branch which was in part 1 of the Witcher, also add Hark to the Bosko chudovishe, add the ability to create their elixirs as in part 1 when muddy swill and then why that was part of it. A lot of things, pity is not it

s
sabrido 18.05.20

It would be desirable adjustments in the world after the story. At least phrases to rewrite the key characters and then resort to Roche and ask how did you get here? etc.
I don't know how, but the absurd level of enemies and Geralt. So utopic 30th LVL. Griffin is more dangerous than the 20th. Or you are so covered in armor rubonis a bum in shorts and scratch him and he does with a baton on the floor HP.
Well, of course I wanted some kind of impact your decisions. So basically they only affect the final story of Buttercup.
Solerno it anyway I don't spoil the experience. Game is the best in recent years. You cannot please everyone.

A

sabrido
!00% agree...

D
Denis Kyokushin 18.05.20

I wish that was the animation of eating,drinking fluids and taking potions from the cells easy to access.And so it was not possible to do the same under water

s
sabrido 18.05.20

[Denis]
There is a mod on animation food, potions. Even here in the files.

D
Denis Kyokushin 18.05.20

sabrido
Thank you.Found

M
MephistoXX 18.05.20

sabrido
Uncomfortable with this mod to play very potions in the game is designed for use directly in combat (still, with the duration then 15 seconds, if alchemy is not rock), with these animations until 3 potions you drink, the first will have finished act, and in battle nobody will give them to drink, except to run away until the monsters stop chasing. If the mod added animation use potions on the run and with a naked sword - rates it would not)