3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Albert De Hanter 18.05.20 08:44 pm

What would you like to add or change in the game? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Wanted to ask mystara... what you are missing in the Witcher or what would you like to change...?)
84 Comments
Sort by:
B
BarackKamacho 18.05.20

Pavel0198
no one will bugental because everybody understands that fall like a role playing game is terribly weak,the Witcher stronger but he lacks the variation, however, his fans believe it's all okay because minus me

L
Lisstoman 18.05.20

Well, it would be desirable to make the rules of the game , but not shit. And so with the Witcher, everything is fine.

R
Recruit_Main 18.05.20

random encounters.

C
CRASHBULLET 18.05.20

New stories would like. Well, or that would after the game, the world continued to live random quests.

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 18.05.20

BarackKamacho
No, I mean, if we, let's say in some big blog Фолы4у, then at least someone will breed srach't join the others)

B
BarackKamacho 18.05.20

Pavel0198
I do not create a mess for sracha,if I argue that I want to persuade the person not to call bugurt

S
SpartanSoap 18.05.20

BarackKamacho
well, there are not always three replicas
Спойлерhttp://img0.reactor.cc/pics/comment/full/Fallout-4-Fallout-%D1%84%D1%8D%D0%BD%D0%B4%D0%BE%D0%BC%D1%8B-bethesda-2031292.jpeg
Plus, Geralt is a pre-defined character, with his biography and character. Now, if it was created in the manner of Fallout, TES, or dragon Age, then Yes, it would be a minus.

N
Nikita237 18.05.20

st029
I agree, + add tokens for all jobs

W
Wild Rider 18.05.20

Not enough:
1)Random encounters like in Skyrim, and without reference to any locality.
2)Normal transfer saves where the developers would not bother to create several variants of the States of the world after the second part, also lacks a normal plot connection with 1 part.
3)the Greater nonlinearity, as in the second part
4)Unique loot. It is not like the system in the Witcher, where the relic weapons comes at every step and it has the leveling system. Ie swords with the same name have different characteristics and the level of nonsense as well. Many of the pieces for swords you can add with the help of rune stones. Not enough unique weapons such as the shovel drop. well, or the sword of Mereka of DLTS.
5)Unique places. I was not feeling that circle-copy-paste: at home in Sochi is similar to Novigrad, villages and taverns are all the same, with some exceptions... ie where something is changing only the layout of buildings, and the interior. LUT (question marks) would be better placed under the ground, i.e. would create more caves and ruins with all sorts of traps and puzzles.
6)Mini-games. First, knowingly removed the bones, and secondly, for some reason not added the knife, although I've seen npc played it.
P. S
7)Unexpected twists in the plot in the last third of the game. Unfortunately, the ending was very predictable. With the first part to compare.

serg pc
From 1 person? Not needed. Except to make it easier to collect the loot. Imagine how you will spin in the battle with the wolves and utoptsev.

-
-S.E.R.G.E.Y.- 18.05.20

Many wrote that not enough house after the story:

D
Dzhoel Miller 18.05.20

Not enough characters from the previous installments, or from books=(

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 18.05.20

BarackKamacho
You don't like to see people hard agrada each other because of some trifles?) Then sometimes these shots are, I just skate across the floor from laughter)

R
Ryogi Shiki 18.05.20

more influence on the gameplay and plot , turns of events

B
BarackKamacho 18.05.20

SpartanSoap
and all these 3 phrases are identical

A
Albert De Hanter 18.05.20

Shorter than Me who does not understand... sorry...
I mean... what you could do to kastomiziruet... ie... I want to put the camera, who else wants to...
More armor to underline the uniqueness of a hero, and the events... (In cutscene for example)
What about the teammates I had in mind contracts and disclosure of secrets, for disclosure of the characters...
The weather... well, probably a little more used to Frosfall from Skyrim...
And Yes lack of old characters from the books and previous games... whether it Servet or mention of it...)))
I vyrazil your opinion... and not impose it to anyone...
So just like that like that))))))))))))))))))

M
Malkart 18.05.20

More high-level quests. So that 30 and above. And then up to 30 swing easily and quickly, and then it is somehow gray. Many interesting additional quests is painfully low. This, I believe, a miscalculation happened. And the rest of the rules, not complaining

h
hoursdragon 18.05.20

I think the modders themselves when be gash, but really it would be nice to change the times of the year with the one as in the ending where CRIS will become Empress. There's also a winter and not a blade of grass! In other words - not stocked herbs for elixirs in the warm season, winter - enjoy yourself, Bob..., as Shakespeare said in sonnet 14

S
San226 18.05.20

SP-minus
How tired of this claim to the bun, in the game you can use the pirouettes! For the entire game jumping head over heels to use had only in extreme cases, with opponents whose radius is large (Cyclops Golem Yes), beats the other it is easy to go behind enemy lines in the pirouette.

S
San226 18.05.20

Wild Rider
Random encounters like in Skyrim, and without reference to any locality...
Yeah, like in Skyrim! I remember sneaking you through an ancient cave full of dangers, from which no one has chosen to get some mega-artifact, and then to you as if nothing had happened, the courier runs (Ala dhl, tologinto red suit is not enough): You a package, you get a sign it)))

D
DeadMan451 18.05.20

Until the end of the game is still not passed, so I'll just say what I saw and liked:
1) Stupefying alchemy. Return alchemy from 1 part.
2) Simplified compared to the 2nd part of the fight, although it was imperfect, but control over Geralt we had more. In General, I personally still the best implementation of sword fights from the 3rd person seems fights from Jedi Outcast/Jedi Academy (only manual setting blocks to add and would be ideal)