3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Albert De Hanter 18.05.20 08:44 pm

What would you like to add or change in the game? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Wanted to ask mystara... what you are missing in the Witcher or what would you like to change...?)
84 Comments
Sort by:
A
Albert De Hanter 18.05.20

MephistoXX
That's Everywhere to be Practical)))

N
Nikolai S 18.05.20

I would like a more gradual increase in the level of quests when moving to locations: Velen,Novigrad,Skellige.In Velenje and Novigrad is set on a level much higher than Skellige. Story quests by level, with higher levels of Geralt starts to lag behind spurious and vegematic jobs.

W
Widukind 18.05.20

The balance of experience is in doubt. No matter how play, many tasks fall through the level and become gray. Because of this, the player is constantly forced to make only current level quests - otherwise they will go into the tail and experience for them not received at all. That is, formally, the choice of tasks, but really not. When the first and second passage it doesn't matter. But it's better to do it would be this: at the level of Pain and suffering the entire resulting experience is reduced to 1/3, and on the complexity of the death the entire resulting experience is reduced by half. This would allow more attention to be paid to the study of peace and wegmachen orders, not fearing what the main tasks will be left behind on the level

X
Xv.O.vX 18.05.20

I would like to make the Bestiary more,well, like being born utoptsev and ghouls and every evil