3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Huskarl Krstk 19.05.20 01:13 pm

Me enrage fans of video games?

Now, if you think about it many games, movies, etc. die just because people hawala and because this people did not even think why it ended like this (the examples are too many, is like asking what you like)
85 Comments
Sort by:
T
TheHouse 19.05.20

Huskarl Crsd wrote:like the whole Biohazard 6 although 2 of them suffered and they were hit on the game is worthy of 9 out of 10 part of the series where almost everything was perfect: the co-op, as many as 4 campaigns with great design just from the beginning to the end.but suddenly, capcom stunned from the fact that they spilled a ton of Haight and they are under scored in the sequel and speculated as to please both sides only came here so that they instead of a full numbered series has released another Gun Survivor in VR which pulls max to run errands for the arcade.
It's hard. Everything is clear with you. The topic I would cover in view of the inadequacy of the author.

S
SilveRitch 19.05.20

Huskarl Crsd wrote:
to blame that I did not try to influence the product
Affect the product can be only at the stage of its development. And the production of bricks after the fact will not bring any. That same yubiki from year to year to rivet repetitive shit doesn't make video game lovers is to blame. Therefore, the hatred of the fans in this respect, in principle, unclear.

H
Huskarl Krstk 19.05.20

SilveRitch
you know what I'm talking about the sequels?
TheHouse
well, show me where I'm not adequate?
just poke me in this piece is like telling me that to blame the reptilians

K
Kamred 19.05.20

Huskarl Crsd wrote:
I'm talking about is the minority and say that already and he was struck by the plague of popularity
I understand what you mean. I think it's just the class of people who are not looking for something high in the movie or the game. They just need something that will be interesting to them. And they still think it's cool and everybody is wondering.) And if something does not fit into their world, this type is necessary for nobody and not interesting. I call them nihilists. But they are not from a minority of fans.

I understand your problem, but we are powerless to solve it. It needs the creators to decide. To draw conclusions based on fan criticism, etc. and return to the Canon, epic, etc..

C
CCCPDriver 19.05.20

no comment...

T
TheHouse 19.05.20

Huskarl Krstc
Besides the fact that you said that 6 part chic, and 7 arcade.....You have incoherent speech, problems with the presentation of ideas, etc., and I poked the piece is not for you, but for those who come to the topic, that they understand who you are dealing with.

F
FiveCap 19.05.20

Said hatit such people, although he is so. lol

F
FiveCap 19.05.20

Now would 2к17 to hatiti. lol

P
Perets18 19.05.20

Part of Yes fans often take the products without looking like an example was when shown Assassins creed, the film has collected fees ohrinitelno the film is full of slag, but on the other hand thanks to the Fanes sometimes re-appear in projects that were closed investing for example on kickstarter

H
Huskarl Krstk 19.05.20

TheHouse
I still do not understand your thoughts here what do you want from me?
7 part is actually the arcade game to a higher level than until dawn which is literally on the rails (I mean shooter)
FiveCap
well, I understand that you did not understand but I hope you understand that I understand
Perets18
and it can manage to shoot a sequel, it's still crazy people

F
FiveCap 19.05.20

Huskarl Krstc
I realized that you still grow and grow. That's what I understood.

H
Huskarl Krstk 19.05.20

FiveCap
well, at least you understood)
oh boy

B
Blue Whale|DarkusELVarez 19.05.20

Indeed there is. Especially annoying fans free games. So bad words about the game can be said - begin to rock at you, throw shit and all, remember the nights spent with your mother and in General acting like Golum. As they say, the quality of the product determines its audience.

F
FiveCap 19.05.20

Huskarl Krstc
I staralsa

F
FiveCap 19.05.20

Huskarl Krstc
In General, stop with the like. Haight empty shit that you only spoils. Long time is already known. Remember though the words of the great Yoda.

W
Wrackman 19.05.20

FiveCap
you either poured Haight or he'll eat you don't kid yourself

F
FiveCap 19.05.20

Wrackman
Not enough to nurture it in yourself. And he will not eat you.

W
Wrackman 19.05.20

FiveCap
dude everyone is different, for many and for me it could sound like not live or do not communicate with other people the anger has been and will be at all, don't kid yourself

F
FiveCap 19.05.20

Wrackman
I live without the Haight. And anything similar did not notice. I just accept that everyone has their own tastes and preferences, and should not be hatiti anyone or anything. Because it poisons you. Yes, it you will return back tenfold. So like that only multiplied.

W
Wrackman 19.05.20

FiveCap
sometimes it is people like you in the 40-60 years break and go do crazy things and return mostly quiet people which is enough to throw sneakers in the face as they break down in a fit of anger
Throw sneakers in the face of 40-60 year old man
+ types of people are quite few and they are very easy to divide at that age