3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Huskarl Krstk 19.05.20 01:13 pm

Me enrage fans of video games?

Now, if you think about it many games, movies, etc. die just because people hawala and because this people did not even think why it ended like this (the examples are too many, is like asking what you like)
85 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wing42 19.05.20

Delphis wrote:
and how do you define poor?
This is no secret. Open their profile, look for that same two warnings and a ban corresponding to them. If that's not enough, read a couple of reviews to choose from. On the Internet people could be anyone, but mostly he becomes what in life can be due to various reasons - a. And therefore, I am inclined to believe that the communication style of the people online and the topics they affect the process or raise - it is their conscious choice.
And if you're wondering why poor, it I describe a certain category of people, always complaining about something and getting in contrast to something simply because they wanted to. If human life and peace of mind is so strongly influenced by a little thing like video game fans - is this not the clearest manifestation of misery?

G
GeRR_Praetorian 19.05.20

Wing42
That's why I always say that if some sort of problem, anyway, if you're not ten personal bot, then go into the skayper, so it was a mess and a lot of neponyatok one sheet of scribbling. Some refuse, but there are decent Pachauri who are not afraid and which is not sickly so you can communicate! I remember one of Peabiru all night was poobshalsya) Beer already ran out of almost everything)))

A
A.Soldier of Light 19.05.20

Wing42 wrote:
And why did he remove his posts?
Maybe this modernization removes )

W
Wing42 19.05.20

A. Soldier of Light
Maybe.

S
Silencio 19.05.20

if you think about it