3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Avenging all 19.05.20 07:04 pm

Problems associated with the game on the Internet (Enemy Territory: Quake Wars)

Discuss the problems associated with the game on the Internet.Taratata!All,the release took place,the subject is open!=)
148 Comments
Sort by:
b
beono 19.05.20

people share key for the game on the Internet plz!

M
Morgray 19.05.20

From one problem to another... I can't create account, I enter all the data, then the game long time to think, and sends me the labeled Connection closed. Tell me how to treat it.

A
Avenging all 19.05.20

You have a license?

M
Morgray 19.05.20

No, pirates.

T
Tpyn 19.05.20

Well, what you there then data enter? Going online account on the pirates chtol to do

M
Morgray 19.05.20

Yes, I'm joking well. I decided my problem already.

A
Avenging all 19.05.20

And what was the solution?
PS. People if you yourself solved the problem,share the solution here.So people with similar problems,could not ask questions to find answers.

M
Morgray 19.05.20

LiCiKe
Yes, I have had a problem with the connection reset, but the fact that I HAVE emerged not because of poor quality modem(how to describe this problem on the official website) and because of some glitch in the server. As I said, I had an error this account already exists, but because of the glitch I've shown Connection closed.

e
edz 19.05.20

When you try games on the Internet says failed to connect to server what to do with it or is со6ой corrected?

B
BartSympson 19.05.20

I have not saved achievements...every time I as a newbie...not shown medals for the battle,number of kills,deaths, etc...HELP!it's a shame because!

A
Avenging all 19.05.20

Do you think someone else these achievements persist?=) Will humbly wait for the patch..

A
Avenging all 19.05.20

Do you think someone else these achievements persist?=) Will humbly wait for the patch..

e
edz 19.05.20

And it's a pity because where ни6удь пору6ишься pump гре6анного scout, and then reconnect and all....
And about the patch you should not so say there are 2 stupid keys won't solve anything, so if the patch is still 6удет, he 6удет not soon...

t
totktonada 19.05.20

preservation achievements will not do, as it will keep people playing for an hour or two a week. Judge for yourself, it is interesting for normal people to play with stupid slackers running a character for days? At least it says so on the website developers.

B
BartSympson 19.05.20

But the sidekick remains my all!sitting here you see the medals and the title gets! he's not a rookie,and experienced private! and I have nothing like this nabludaetsa=( anyone have a similar problem-speak up!can anyone Mr. sth up?

e
edz 19.05.20

2ttktonada
then what is this site for? http://stats.enemyterritory.com/ 'm Not talking 6удут and are NOT saved

t
totktonada 19.05.20

this is the General statistics. In anrile similarly. Not sohranyayutsya upgrades and bonus weapons

B
BartSympson 19.05.20

what? I was there-to sense 0....I'm even in the game the icons are not shown,those who receive the increase during the battle!and in single player everything is!?cramps my problem no one can solve!so would immediately and said,and it starts here..... =(

B
BartSympson 19.05.20

and on this site I have no identity awards.....

B
BartSympson 19.05.20

although I do know that they have me...but no one can see,even I....