3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Avenging all 19.05.20 07:04 pm

Problems associated with the game on the Internet (Enemy Territory: Quake Wars)

Discuss the problems associated with the game on the Internet.Taratata!All,the release took place,the subject is open!=)
148 Comments
Sort by:
j
jokerxxxx 19.05.20

people tell me how to use cheats in the Internet ? ))))

P
PASAf 19.05.20

nation podkinte plz the address of the servo which will all right so when it checks the server for bankowosci? well, for кваки4 et was q4master.idsoftware.com(well, I want to register it in hostso that would not ipalo brain popovodu antifemale and identified the server)
or tell me how to solve the problem: all right apparently thinks that either of the IPA from another subnet inetovskih or she vosche blown away because I create a server(local), put a LAN server TRU LAN server auntefication falls, and any person not from my subnet(ype in our grid 10.*.***.***.** or 10.0.***.** well, as usual in the local grid, current it we have the city) can not podkoptit to my server - it says this server for Toko Lana and MNU in the server console log something like this:
Sending info response to 10.101.208.69:9955
sending challenge to 0x297f28 10.101.208.69:9955
net_LANServer is enabled. client 10.101.208.69:9955 is not a LAN address will be rejected
10.101.208.69:9955: not a lan client
tell me how to cope with this rut?
but if I put a LAN server falls(that is to say make the server inetovskih), then it says you need an online account, but if I put a LAN server auntefication - TRU, the vosche some nonsense like the server is not identified. try later

L
Lost1988 19.05.20

People, I understand that cheating is very bad and very harmful to others, but neptunite anything bad about me. I would like to know if online games cheats and how to enter them, or , as I said, the configs ( as I understand it is something like cheating ) . Could you tell me please!

D
Dreammmy 19.05.20

the people,help ..bought entities. version,installed it,everything is fine,downloaded the 1.5 update,installed,or run the game..... Internet games available(the inscription can not be clicked)..MB where it is necessary to enter the key from the disk..explain please!

D
Dreammmy 19.05.20

The people on the previous post:Create a recording to play offline and LAN,but want to play on the Internet,create a record and says that a player like this already exists,it turns out someone is already playing with my key or should I do the previous entry killed the ability to play through the Internet??

s
spyb0t 19.05.20

try again -there are bugs with 1 run of himself last DC 3 times could EV -XS WMS server they have is buggy when you check

j
jeka1900 19.05.20

Please tell me.how to create a server for bot 32.because there is a server on 32 not ranked.how to make them?

s
sectorgroz 19.05.20

the people I play license,but play no can't tell me what to do

s
sectorgroz 19.05.20

the game enemy territory

R
Ray4eg 19.05.20

Quake wars or Wolfenstein?)

What exactly is the problem then? not connected? Or kick from the server?

B
Balsagoth 19.05.20

People help I have a problem : I bought a license registered 2 Akka (single and Internet key).During the installation I didn'T installed PunkBuster(or something like that).Like the game starts downloading the update. I understand this patch. I canceled and downloaded the patch from the Internet 1.4. When I installed the patch I entered the game it STILL began to download the update I cancelled and it was written that MNU version 1.4. I go there 1 server with the password -_-. Found in not those a lot of servers with IP type 212.16.195.9 . Enter the Internet it and expecting a VERY long wait written Search server 212.16.195.9:27733. I go to the tab Local network,there doing the same thing and he still is not looking for the server. I killed myself to wait for the people what's the matter why so long it looks for the server , need something to install or what , please help thank you in advance!

S
StingerMS 19.05.20

Sorry to again raise the issue. BUT explain to me why I have not pumped on an Internet title no matter how you come all the high rank one I the ordinary run!!!!!!!!!!

b
blade354 19.05.20

StingerMS perform tasks specified in the medals.

b
blade354 19.05.20

To sati, the majority of Russian people playing on the servers of Corbin.

M
Mavet 19.05.20

Please tell me why when I try to connect to the server it gives me this message: You must install Pandalam to log on to the server?

S
SVERCHOK 19.05.20

Hello! Help please, I can not understand - like all set but can't create account or this name is already taken or the password is not correct for some reason, are just alone, a network game doesn't see the servers what to do in this situation toy license! Thanks in advance!

f
fairkater 19.05.20

All dead toy. First, just the rank is not increased, and now can not even create a new record for online games, always says failed to connect to server. I only did not try, helps nothing, and this despite the fact that a week ago, all except rank and statistics functioned. Very sorry, but it seems the more I play her, and she was my favorite online game ((

b
blade354 19.05.20

Mavet PanckBaster this protection, it is necessary to include it in nastrojkah games and play on health. :)

N
Norvil 19.05.20

My question is will izvinite that here because didn't know where else)))
vozmojnoe on the server to do so when perechea on another card remained the rewards?)

J
Juice_028 19.05.20

Norvil
look through the above there must be an answer to a similar question.