3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Avenging all 19.05.20 07:04 pm

Problems associated with the game on the Internet (Enemy Territory: Quake Wars)

Discuss the problems associated with the game on the Internet.Taratata!All,the release took place,the subject is open!=)
148 Comments
Sort by:
A
Avenging all 19.05.20

people are not flooding.. me nach-in the reprimand did =)
PS. Really what hvoyna such achievements?And this thing acts very selectively.. let's say a couple of dudes with our server,to quietly collect their medals.. it is unclear.

D
Dirkus 19.05.20

people how to write in General chat in the game ? Y ? and you see my message?

D
Dirkus 19.05.20

another question: how artilleriiskoe shoots a gun at people ? it is necessary to restore or itself ?

K
Kostyan-ut 19.05.20

Dikrus for u:1)Yes Y, Yes, everything you see written, even Strogg(or GDF looking for anyone to play), and only saw teammates(allies)U Munch it safely=)
2)Yes, you need to have a class of artillery to deploy, you need the installation and polombo binoculars with green eye(can't remember the name) to direct a gun eye this like 6ke is
3)for all=) now here you can do a signature of your title=):
http://qw-stats.com/

D
Das_Gothic 19.05.20

Eeeee... People and you are on Ranked server to play ??? If not then WHAT the f** do you have something to be saved ?!!

J
Jariy 19.05.20

Help! I have the demo ! Podkluchit to the server, the game loaded okay ! Didno menu personas ! Vibiraem and I poyavlyaetsa series screen with pricelom all as polozheno ! But the self it is invisible ! Vklucheno snayperski prizes and you can see everything becomes ! That's maybe a bit garbage ! Help

A
Avenging all 19.05.20

Dude what the hell?The full game is out for more than a month ago,why are you doing this demo?

f
fanspar 19.05.20

People bought a license and now I'm making her choose the game for no enter Name,password,and a code printed on the box,press connect it connects and then says:Error: Undo,what to do???at someone such was???

h
haradrim 19.05.20

fanspar describe in detail the error?

f
fanspar 19.05.20

Touched: start the game choose the player ,choose the game through the Internet,then POPs up a window and asks to enter the password,I insert it,then window appears Podnikanie down storoke runs,but then POPs up a window Error there and it says Cancel.
The manual is written it is necessary to introduce soap but I can't find where to enter it.

f
fanspar 19.05.20

Here's a screen: PlayGround.ru

h
haradrim 19.05.20

fanspar And you during registration enter your email?

f
fanspar 19.05.20

he never offers to enter the mail,where did you enter??

P
Pam3e3 19.05.20

fanspar you're not alone!)))
I put the game ~a week ago, 3 days ago, and moved the vents. Today installed the quake in the new one, enter the old username and password, and... get BAREFOOT KUI!!! Exactly the same errore as you(((
And when I DELIBERATELY enter a wrong password, the bastard says invalid password, ie with a server to connect to, but keep not want!

f
fanspar 19.05.20

and you updates black screen.patches set??

P
Pam3e3 19.05.20

Hooray!!! Just put the 1.2 patch and it worked )))!!!

h
haradrim 19.05.20

fanspar like when recorded

f
fanspar 19.05.20

Download the 2nd patch and everything will be shokolode!!!!!!!!!

d
durakk 19.05.20

and I 2nd the patch current is hurt....when was the patch 1.1 everything went as it should....then put 1.2 and all....the game comes on server, identity...appear, the sight, dialogi, radar - all can be seen, the current environment is not visible, just changing the colors of the screen...what to do?Hz....tried everything...(((

h
haradrim 19.05.20

durakk and vidyuhi what? I also had problems with graphics in short, I have updated all drivers, even the motherboard and the sound and everything was OK!