3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Avenging all 19.05.20 07:04 pm

Problems associated with the game on the Internet (Enemy Territory: Quake Wars)

Discuss the problems associated with the game on the Internet.Taratata!All,the release took place,the subject is open!=)
148 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gemini40 19.05.20

Nick is the same - Gemini40. And play is unlikely. And not because I do not want to, but because I was throwing constantly because of this PunkBuster. Type says update try...
However, I am certainly going to try. You have the same nick?

h
haradrim 19.05.20

Gemini40 nickname in the game Hotern

d
donitto199308 19.05.20

Help plz!!! I have a couple even a lot... Recently, I turned on the game and played... Everything seems to have been OK... But then when I Sedna turned on the game, I he even went First... was the boot(everything is fine), after the movie(also normal), but after, I even screen became black and nothing was displayed... =((((
Help plz!!!

V
Vitza 19.05.20

Request: please describe in detail how to play on the Internet. PTS want.

l
ldslv 19.05.20

and th for the password to enter it? (when ucen. record create)

l
ldslv 19.05.20

describe step by step how to connect to Internet to play(nichrome can not understand),so many people asked to explain ,and no one wrote

B
BartSympson 19.05.20

write to me in Ah,I have those available us explain!

A
AKApinachet 19.05.20

I have a problem here arose. I wanted to not have to shoot, and I have patch requests. I for every meter of their hard-earned pay, sorry. Without the patch pogamat.

G
Gemini40 19.05.20

Well, it's unlikely! Then even more you be happy when you see that the second patch weighs in at 282 MB! He Afig was!

A
AKApinachet 19.05.20

I licence vparivali another disk, type mast hef soft for the game. Not vsel. Then I had to buy more. And there rough nabroski developers. G... well, anything. I don't know ofitsal sit with patches and with mods?

G
Gemini40 19.05.20

Hmm, I don't know. Never heard that developed mods and patches (!) still will sell!! I think you simply patch this to take with Gambling thread, if you buy of course. I don't really know in what issue this patch.

g
gonduras 19.05.20

Who knows at least one valid server address in the game itself, the search engine generally finds nothing.

G
Gemini40 19.05.20

Dude, there's thousands of them!!! But at me too such was, when the game couldn't find any servers. Try again!

A
Arturyanchik 19.05.20

damn and pirates in General in the net to play

G
Gemini40 19.05.20

Et you aptly insightful! ;-)

D
Denis 19.05.20

The people help,the game is licensed,once connected(I drive my login and password) throws Connection Reset what kind of nonsense is this,could it be they have something going on,although hardly ((((( Newly connected normally,and then just PPC full,try again in the evening((((

D
Denis 19.05.20

All the problem was solved,it was the provider.

a
andrey301 19.05.20

TELL ME THE KEY FOR THE GAME ON THE NET?

D
Denis 19.05.20

andrey301
Another noob,people pay money to play on the Internet,and you holyavu want??totally.Separely you already behave like idiots,go to the store and buy the game and you will have the key.

E
Erraser 19.05.20

Has anyone else observed unrealistically high ping on ranked servers? bol 160... and how to fight it?