3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Avenging all 19.05.20 07:04 pm

Problems associated with the game on the Internet (Enemy Territory: Quake Wars)

Discuss the problems associated with the game on the Internet.Taratata!All,the release took place,the subject is open!=)
148 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pavel Nice 19.05.20

I can't get Internet !!!! can I have no you will explain why !!!!! write to Asya, 408976333 !!!! just really wants to play !!!!!!

E
Erraser 19.05.20

How not to go? a pochimu?????

E
Erraser 19.05.20

.. well maybe you can't get online for several reasons... the lack of modem, provider, desires, money, intelligence or greed...

S
SivEx313 19.05.20

Guys plus Adin question 8)
Here is a shorter litsku buy! all! full of joy pants! But ! It automatically begins to head update! And che! This moron after 70% produces the update aborted or cancelled! Explain how it g to decide! Pliz! And I do not vparivayut! 0_o

D
Denis 19.05.20

Download the patch not through the game on NG you can find v1.4

S
SivEx313 19.05.20

so I rocked patch how to use it or unpack?

m
midwedy 19.05.20

please write the ip of any server

D
Denis 19.05.20

Click on patch,select the folder of the game,he will do not anything complicated there

S
SivEx313 19.05.20

Well I stepped inside I asked that I have rocked 8) now my computer is a fool in short, I talk to set this man says nedostatochno disk space even though I have 11 GB of free space!

D
Denis 19.05.20

Damn hurry to patch 1.5 came out,there's a good change,display ranks the game back.

S
SivEx313 19.05.20

and here's another! I have license! When you create an account, it pichet unknown error, although I have a license! Think of code!

S
SivEx313 19.05.20

Or maybe because I still have the game not updated?

D
Denis 19.05.20

Yes it is,update the game,I was the same but after the patch,everything is super.

[
[KAPTMAH] 19.05.20

The people help! I have a copy of the post office, plz give key. The server on which I play and it may request, and to create profile needed.: )

B
Boland 19.05.20

What should download, that would be the version from 1C played on the net?

T
Taddey 19.05.20

People - I myself Unlim yourself hooked (128 kbps) than with me and congratulate ! Losses clamor for I-no !
My first game was Anril 3 !
Second - ETQW ! But the problem I have with it otherwise I would not write here ! Help !
I like come into play when creating an account where to enter a personal password, username and key from disk - after entering all this says Error ! Type in the screen that the user fanspar have posted here !
What to do ?
I can only add that the game is not patched (so to speak naked version) - do me litsuha from 1C ! And when you start the game - it offers to automatically download any update-net - but the column load does not move (probably then that she wants to download the patch version 1.5 which weighs 400 meters - and if my speed 128kbps - with this file size even 1% complete update will appear soon and maybe not in this case - I XS) ! Well, in General I tenau this update ! And then follows the above (about the Error) !
What should I do ? To put the patches ? And what versions ? And patches on top of each other in order to put ? Or have a latest version (i.e. not required or necessary that each patch of the new version was put on the patch the previous version or at least something like - to put on the patch version 1.5 - it is necessary to have already installed patch version 1.2) ? Or one patch version 1.2 or 1.5 is enough ?
Or maybe something else needs to be done ?
Please help !

T
Taddey 19.05.20

And if by chance my CD key on the disk to match the realties of the other key - suddenly someone has a key ? Or that convergence is impossible unless I have someone your key is not allowed ?
And I'm in the ed do not give anyone your key ! And drive too, by the way, no one would - so my key from one of my friends, etc. cannot be and speeches !
Help !

S
Sciiply 19.05.20

Taddey, it will be enough to put one patch 1.5 FULL, which can download from this site: http://www.playground.ru/files/11397/ (file must be under 528 Mb).

T
Taddey 19.05.20

Cool !
Well it's hopping time I have buit it swing of this size - 528 megs, when I have a bit rate of 128 Kbps !!!!
And he did not of 103.8 meters weighs ???? Link Sciiply brought me just such a file this size instead of that which supposedly weighs in at 528 MB !

T
Taddey 19.05.20

All ! Found there one who weighs 528 MB !
And some other patches must stand before installing this patch (1.5) ??? Or can it at naked version of the game to put (well, only with a disk installed game without any other patches) ????