3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
w
wild_1.3 19.05.20 07:07 pm

Race Driver: GRID vs. Need for Speed: Shift (Race Driver: GRID)

What do you think, will be whether those games are competitors in its genre?
Go here: Need for Speed: Shift vs. Race Driver: GRID.
221 Comments
Sort by:
D
Ded Babay 19.05.20

neo259 first time I hear that Gran Turismo is not called a simulator.I have not played, but seen as play....blah, I when near plasma in Eldorado passed really thought that stream from the races.GT Simulator,GRID arcade, SHIFT mmm...more like a simulator

_
_Lawless_ 19.05.20

people obyknovennoye he would be the PS 3, he would have talked differently,and it's all his opravdanie on account of the fact that he has a ps 3 and GT 5order theme to shoot down.Again, GRID is better is not an argument,for that would make such claims need solid proof that GRID is better,but again if you compare them as races,although the GRID is not the simulator if we consider the my above posts where I explain everything in detail.If you compare them as 2 games,then it depends on subjective perceptions,that is, as anyone,but when thinking objectively,SHIFT better!

M
Manyasha 19.05.20

Mp.Mopuaptu. I have PS 3,2 and 1. I have every GT except the third a-spec. And I'm telling you that the GT series is not a simulation. The Shift from simulation even further. Approximately at the level of the GRID. Something is better than something worse, but at the same level. I don't know a single person besides you who is playing GT or Forza would equate to them Shift. For it is fail. You also love throwing around the word arguments and evidence but use them as you please. For example you need to prove that the Shift is not a SIM. But as far as I know, it is necessary to prove first and foremost identity. It's like in court, you first need to prove that the defendant is guilty, not Vice versa. Now, about the fact that developers, publishers and publications referred to as races Sims. Here is an example from music. Various music of the Academy love to give out awards in the genres of jazz and even heavy metal, although I do not understand them. Therefore, the nominees and winners of the heavy metal can be all sorts of Roots, Slipknot, the Rammstein that are irrelevant not only to heavy metal, but to metal in General. And with the game recensioni. 99% of them are accustomed to the misconception that if the hardcore Sims that rare animals, and the audience they are small, although in reality more than fans of fighting games. Because we neglect the detailed analysis and distribute the title simulator everything is more complicated NFS Underground'and. And about their experience in Symi criticism. The genre of pure SIM appeared, developed and established long before the release of the first part of GT. And all the discussion about what is considered signs of Shem, was sucked and isuani a million times and therefore does not require another raise. What's currently says Yamauchi is also irrelevant. And the fact that he's a fan of rides as an Amateur on the genre affiliation game says nothing. Over in SimBin half of the people professional racers and some of them still continue racing career in parallel with the work in the Studio. But they are more honest guys and not saying that Race07 is 100% simulator. And Igor Asanov absolutely no credibility. But if there is a desire to buzz for an adult, then go on special. forums. Look for yourself in neo259 a list of games you gave. If you broke Google, go to common, at least on the banal avtosim.ru

_
_Lawless_ 19.05.20

Mapaid evidence that the Shift is not the SIM?Where is the evidence that GT arcade(as you say what GT is not a simulation) here the first argument predostavili,then I will continue the discussion.And yet, the arguments must be justified.No arguments or evidence,then to continue on will not.I said everything,including Pavel arguments!

n
neo259 19.05.20

lol
:DDD

_
_Lawless_ 19.05.20

пео259Я see that except for lol's you don't what predstaviti can't.

n
neo259 19.05.20

you shkolota, learn to write without errors

M
Manyasha 19.05.20

Mp.Mopuaptu. I clearly wrote that in the first place to prove identity. And in fact, I can go Underground and call the SIM and require forward evidence to the contrary. But the main thing in our situation is that I have something to compare. And not only do you not have tried anything suggested, but also even to climb on special forums you seem to zapadlo. Not only in General, but also on the individual Sims forums have sections dedicated to other conalcam. There you the all clear sign, if you haven't already. The more that guys like you have one topic opened.

F
Fantom 19.05.20

I personally like the GRID, but graphics is not enough...

K
Koenigsegg Agera R 19.05.20

Shift and much better than GRID in a simulator at least have

M
Manyasha 19.05.20

Well, on the graph, and SIM elements of the controversy is still going on. And if the fans Shift in various forums gave more arguments, with elements of SIM, not so simple. There's more on personal preferences. If you compare the physics, then someone annoying mysterious side demolition in slow corners (even on the Probe) to Shift , and someone was just in shock from the passing of shikan at speeds of over 200 in the Grid. You can enumerate a long time. The atmosphere is the same. One fairly stable-average on the level of an Amateur weekends of the Shift. Give another atmosphere prof races on L. M. Oh and GT1 endurance in the Grid, for which you can forgive Frank Nfsmost city races on the sedans. Race in the Sarthe this is something with something. But in both games the super, was a pleasure. Especially given the nightmarish Prostrate.

_
_Lawless_ 19.05.20

ManyashaPro Street is the first otput to make arcade(NFS) racing,but was the result arcade game with elements of SIM.By the way I brought up arguments that completely prove that GRID is pure arcade.And naturally led the argument in favor of SHIFT as a car simulator!

M
Manyasha 19.05.20

Stretch and Shift is the development of completely different studios. Before the output of Shift 99% of the players about it not even thought about and began to advance to stigmatize Shift while under the influence of Prostrata. And that saddens me more than the Stretch. And as for your argument I will say this. They only can prove that Shift closer to the Sims than Grid. But this does not mean that he was really a SIM. Just a little closer than the Grid. And that's all.
PS. Change the soul for the Citroen GT Race car from GT5. I'll give you the over the Road version.

S
SonderMann 19.05.20

In the near future want to install and try the Shift. I admit, as soon as I installed GRID and I tried to play... a Little disappointed. Expect more. Expected more from the graphics and realistic control.
I was very pleased with the races at the 24 hours of Le Mans. Yet, however distressing accelerated display options speed.
Saw interesting video in Youtube GRID 24 Hours of Le Mans | Game vs Reality shows how an artificially accelerated display (the feeling of) speed in the game. Times in half!!! Why is there this deception!!!??? I appreciate the games realism the physical parameters of speed and dynamics + good graphics.

NO I DON'T WANT TO SAY THAT GRID, I DID NOT LIKE. Liked. I zabalza weeks so for 2 :-)) while his wife took a toy from a computer (tells you old already!!! Mind would time in 30 years to gain :-)
But I would like a little more reality to the GRID'e. That would be 100 km/h felt like a 100 but not 180!
I loved the ball toy, BMW M3 CHALLENGE from 10 Tacle Studios. Local realism came to my very soul. To brake from 250 km/h before the Chicane had not in 25 m. as the GRID'e, and 75 (figures are approximate).
By and large, GRID - toy worthy and very exciting, but if a little more to splurge on realistic physics, I had removed my hat to Codemasters and not to enable the wife to carry such a masterpiece.

Put Shift! I really want to drive on the NordShleife. While the GRID'y thanks for Le mans! Well done!

v
vlad0801 19.05.20

My opinion:better GRID Shift! easier but worked better!

-
-Venture- 19.05.20

Worse Shift worked, while the Grid is better than all Need for speed even the most recent....do they do normal povrezhdennosti no...

E
EvgenTUZ 19.05.20

GRID better to play it until now and the Shift played an hour of 2 and demolished her fuck and forget.

H
He_oH 19.05.20

I fully agree with -Venture-. one control worth

N
Nefesh 19.05.20

I like the GRID...

R
RadSiGER 19.05.20

GRID cooler NSF shitty as it is played compared to the Grid