3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
w
wild_1.3 19.05.20 07:07 pm

Race Driver: GRID vs. Need for Speed: Shift (Race Driver: GRID)

What do you think, will be whether those games are competitors in its genre?
Go here: Need for Speed: Shift vs. Race Driver: GRID.
221 Comments
Sort by:
_
_Lawless_ 19.05.20

Genre Simulators,by the way this is particularly evident when GRID drive(only RAM the ignorant could write that this is a simulator!),and most importantly any machine on the same track see themselves odincova(GRID),and most importantly, the machine itself throughout the track,in every area of the road she sees herself is also the same,nekakie differenziali,suspension guys are not what is not affected,and obavlenia arcade,you play in Gran Turismo 5,it's the same shify only on ps3

_
_Lawless_ 19.05.20

Now you tell me how the machine at a speed of 140 km/h can pass powrot without skidding and no brakes,if you do not believe I can remove the clip and throw!

_
_Lawless_ 19.05.20

At the speed 150 km/h the steering wheel can not be rotated 180%,it is unreal!Understand this is an arcade and to shift her more to shit to drive,because it is more plausible simulator racing on the PC is not present,codemasters have always produced arcade.And the main argument against GRId that is arcd is that all machines do not feel if you are for example choosing the dodge and go on the road in San Francisco,and what a turn pass without brakes at a speed of 130-150 kilometers,and then on the same course change on the bmw,it also and at the same speed will turn,it says that the weight of the machine does not work in the game!

n
neo259 19.05.20

Mp.Mopuaptu, not to be negative but the shift is arcade ;(
simulation, download real play, rfactor, lfs, rbr, gtr, iracing.. here is the simulators.
in General, the best simulator, take the car and drive on the road, and understand what and how.

_
_Lawless_ 19.05.20

пео259Приводи arguments,not brasica empty words!

n
neo259 19.05.20

Mp.Mopuaptu, PF
learn to write without errors OK?)
you shift on the steering wheel or play on the keyboard?

_
_Lawless_ 19.05.20

ON the keyboard,played with the rudder now removed!

H
Hetfield87 19.05.20

Mp.Mopuaptu
What degree of rotation going on at the speed of 140 km??
and excuse me see... 180 degrees... wow!!!
but it would be interesting to see... it's really incredible... 180.. it's...

about simulator or negosiasi... and then on applications simulator...
but if you go back to extolling the Shift... the same GTR of Evoluchun (in my subjective opinion a little adequate)

n
neo259 19.05.20

Mp.Mopuaptu, i.e. you play on the keyboard and say what simulator is this?
download above listed games, get all the assistants in the office and try to play on the keyboard.

Hetfield87, there is no degree, there is a percent sign! :DDD

_
_Lawless_ 19.05.20

What's the wheel?You even start Gran Turismo 5 and the wheel will still povarachivaetsya 180 degrees(sorry for the interest!).Because the computer the wheel is so arranged!I don't need your games!I need arguments based on facts and evidence,which prove that the SHIFT is not a simulator.

_
_Lawless_ 19.05.20

pix.PlayGround.ru Here plogo visible,but can still screenshots to distribute.Hetfield87 here you can litsezreet like a typewriter going at the speed of 151 km/h and povorachivat the wheel 180 degrees!(Click on picture).And I don't need your subjektiven,or what adequate or neadekvataI need arguments!

I
INFERNO MAYHEM 19.05.20

Shift more serious and deeper the Grid, but I like both games. In Grid easier to play.

_
_Lawless_ 19.05.20

pix.PlayGround.ru Here you have me fuck tell me how the car at a speed of 211 km/h can povarachivaetsya 180 gradusov?Tembolee that I Dodge!

H
Hetfield87 19.05.20

Hmm the picture is really almost 180% degree... now what are we talking about? on this picture you only enter the turn... and don't pass... turn ... by the way cool under 180... =) at a speed of 150 clearly did not pass... and on a (relatively) high speed without skidding is not enough...(in a Grid, played a long time...(can't remember) if at that speed a turn is passed, it is insanity... clearly this Shift in focus is not a ride)

regarding the degree of turning the steering wheel... they are in fact adjustable? someone is 2.5 times others say 1.5... is another question... let's Reiki will be discussed for the pictures...

_
_Lawless_ 19.05.20

On turning calmly walked 150 km/h(make skins and screen),this screen I showed because no matter what part of the track you are not driving,even on straight,or on the hill moved in,the wheel povorachivaetsya 180 degrees,though you Dodge or BMW or GT.No difference all these machines are on the same track they behave the same and that all the cars have their steering wheel on the 211 Cam in about an hour, it is rotated 180 degrees.In turning impossible to enter at 150km/h. in General, make the screenshot and see for yourself.About degrees,again 1.the machine at 211(whichever wheel was not adjustable,tembolee when you consider that I was there on Dodge to 180 degrees the wheel will not turn,unless of course underneath, not asphalt),so there you go!

H
Hetfield87 19.05.20

Well, frankly Grid simulator is a stretch... let's say close game to the simulator(with simplifications)
the steering 180 likely trivial animation(on the script)...
and about the passage of such sharp turns at high speeds... well, a Doobie... =)
the Dirt played more... there just with turns at speed all is in order as well as the Shift.

_
_Lawless_ 19.05.20

Here it is better seen as a speed of 198 km/h the steering wheel rotated 180 degrees.Turning zapocela savatra!Look here pix.PlayGround.ru

N
Noklan_N 19.05.20

GRID.

_
_Lawless_ 19.05.20

Noklan_NЖелезный argument!:D:D:D:D(I neighing:D)

n
neo259 19.05.20

Mp.Mopuaptu
acceleration in the life of the machine under 200 km/hour, but first put a shortened rake of the steering wheel to 180 degrees, and turn the wheel and be surprised! the wheel will turn, only it will mean the complete demolition of the front axle and the car is not controlled, it can go straight on with the steering wheel turned because the wheel will be stupid to slide. Go teach physics.
And here the wheel? despite the fact that probably need to be a master with a Sharpie to say about the game or not playing on the keyboard. in the simulator you're on the keyboard will not play.
sorry you do not understand my words