3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
w
wild_1.3 19.05.20 07:07 pm

Race Driver: GRID vs. Need for Speed: Shift (Race Driver: GRID)

What do you think, will be whether those games are competitors in its genre?
Go here: Need for Speed: Shift vs. Race Driver: GRID.
221 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alexskyman 19.05.20

Depends what you mean by knock out. There is a mode shift survivor or simply dirty overtake" with the departure of the opponents to the curb...all Sims knock - not welcome. such a thing is solely in the arcades(I could be wrong), which in essence is the whole nfs series in General, and shift in particular, but I do not understand how this arcade feature shifta connected with the management, which I wrote in my post.
It is not clear in the sense that as it relates to the topic of our conversation

A
Alexskyman 19.05.20

Dyad
Tell me what game on the machine level toyota supra, you can enter into a steep 180 degree turn at speeds over 200 km an hour?

D
DYAD 19.05.20

Shift?

Try it on your controller. Then we'll talk about management. I can't explain how deaf to sounds the note La.

A
Alexskyman 19.05.20

No, not shift and nfs mw, carbon, world... but it is arcade.
If for you racing is better a gamepad without Axes, without accurate dosing of turning the steering wheel, pressing gas and brake... if more convenient for you when the wheels turn full turn angle, if you brake it only Hughes and gas is only with the BUCs then there is nothing to talk about...I can't explain to the blind what the color green
If you have a gamepad with axis the course on the gamepad easier than on the steering wheel, probably all the drivers in cars do not sit behind the wheel and a gamepad...yeah...your finger probably easier to turn the steering wheel than the wheel itself, and that such fine tuning of the helm (sensitivity, linearity, the force of bestowal, which transmits the grip(I wonder how she is on the controller is given to the fingers), vibration power, etc) probably do better not to talk. When configured correctly in a race, but a wheel with feedback and pedals is always better than a gamepad, even in the arcades, not all true, but in the modern the vast majority( they just need to increase the sensitivity, then turn the steering wheel will be greater with a smaller rotation of the steering wheel, and with linearity to experiment a bit ).
Racing steering wheel with feedback and pedals has all the same properties as controller at least(buttons, axes, convenience, etc.), and in some cases superior to the gamepad(the same feedback, which transmits the traction) just the feeling of it quite different, because the wheel creates a more approximate sense of what you're going for the wheel of a car and not sitting in front of the monitor, unlike a gamepad.
Based on the foregoing, I conclude: play on a good wheel, it pre-configuring the game to suit your style of driving, then we'll talk. I can't explain to you what UAZ you can travel anywhere where you will pass the penny, but penny is not everywhere where you pass the car. (In this case the car is the steering wheel, penny is a gamepad)

D
DYAD 19.05.20

Alexskyman
look at my profile.

B
B-Dogg 19.05.20

I'm playing shift on the incidence without Aristov,and unlike gtr2 felt the speed, I don't know how these Sims do but under 200km.h as if you go under 80... so that the shift according to grid this SIM , if not touching the opponents do not see the curvature kolisi ))

D
DYAD 19.05.20

B-Dogg
Unfortunately, not SIM. Rather neutered SIM lowered to the level of the arcade. Maybe compared to other NFS's and megaera, but compared to a Grid, so.. mutant. It would be better left as is SIM. Would be a good judge.

I don't know how these Sims do but under 200km.h as if under 80 go...
Little you played Sims )

And, by the way, you went through a career Shift? I passed it on the hardest difficulty, without any assistants. It is NOT a SIM.

F
FELI-X 19.05.20

shift is garbage and cannot hold a candle to Grid

L
Leo_Rus 19.05.20

Fans Grida smear shift in forum Grida, MDA)))make this topic in the forum Shifta it would be the opposite

B
B-Dogg 19.05.20

Dyad, I'm not saying Shaw is a SIM, in relation to the grid shift is a SIM, but passed career))

D
DYAD 19.05.20

B-Dogg
even in relation to the grid is not a SIM. More retarded government doesn't mean that the game automatically becomes a simulator. After 3 months you felt.... VIVAT! Have domutil....

D
DYAD 19.05.20

B-Dogg
Talk to me. You know the result.

B
B-Dogg 19.05.20

Yes I did more than 3 months passed, and grid has not passed more moronic management this is because jumping on the straight parts of the track? Yes, grid is better not argue.. but the feeling of speed in shift is much Bolshie than even in the grid, on the ccxr on the North loop sikota the pedal to the floor to push O_o moronic management because the car is loose? or why?????

M
Midfield 19.05.20

The game is very similar. Somewhere better Shift, somewhere in the Grid. Parity.

D
DYAD 19.05.20

B-Dogg
gamepad control is excellent. On the wheel of horror. It is seen that the sharpened under the controller.

_
_Lawless_ 19.05.20

rDriverSift simulator,GRID is a arcade game and you are deeply mistaken.Start with the most important,and put forward the most compelling argument in favor of the fact that the GRID is pure arcade and what would you manipulation with the complexity of do,the GRID will still be arcade.So let's start!If the GRID you picked Shelby GT 500 at a speed of 200 km/h will enter the small turning(metro, so 10-15) is not crashing and not coming into contact with the wall,it's just impossible because skorosti 200 km/h but at least 150 you will fly into the wall and your machine will turn into a beer after it jumped a few people,and Yes, in GRID it is possible to walk into a small powrot at speeds of 150-200 km/h,in the SHIFt that is impossible(what would have been a complete damage after the first race in the career you are given the right to choose full or partial damage),when Udre in GRID you just show how your car shattered,the shock doesn't feel in the same SHIft when hitting a turbid screen.And the main argument that GRID arcade is what is on all planes,in all parts of the track the car behaves the same,what can not say about the SHIFT,where you're a little wrong, would turn the wheel,then you have a machine to fly at any curb.What can we say from tuning in every Shift change,the lock dierential,pressure in Shanghai,the distribution of braking depend on behavior on the road,in GRID all simplistic to detail!So you and your GRID suck at SHIFT!

D
DYAD 19.05.20

Mp.Mopuaptu
Thank you, neighing. :D

_
_Lawless_ 19.05.20

Thank you, neighing. :DЖелезный argument in favor of the GRID,the more you are, not what can not say!

_
_Lawless_ 19.05.20

DyadДа if you passed without any assistants,it does not mean that the SHIFT is not a simulator,but the way to bring iron,credible arguments against the fact that the SHIFt is not a simulator!

D
DYAD 19.05.20

Mp.Mopuaptu
Read the thread from the first page.