3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
w
wild_1.3 19.05.20 07:07 pm

Race Driver: GRID vs. Need for Speed: Shift (Race Driver: GRID)

What do you think, will be whether those games are competitors in its genre?
Go here: Need for Speed: Shift vs. Race Driver: GRID.
221 Comments
Sort by:
k
kamaz360 19.05.20

Karoch all over grid__)

D
Disaster76 19.05.20

B-DOGG .................... EA .

Oh how realistic shift and physics are cool )))))

O
Odin iz nih 19.05.20

In the grid but physics is not so, and the machine is not like reality !!!
But the shift menu stole the idea I stole from the grid tuning full byaka even autosculpt removed but ive shift a few types of races circle Yes drift suuure he quickly tired of me !!!!So my vote for Grid let them release the next part and accucut past mistakes !!!

R
Roman_Engine 19.05.20

Yes Shift better! And generally I think they are the same))) Why do they have to compare DIN! )))

R
Roman_Engine 19.05.20

UH So Unfair!!! I also can minimal to put, count, physics, and so on and photograph!!! And second is the DEMO!!! So the Shift is better!!! Congratulate me and give stodalka)))

B
B-Dogg 19.05.20

like it or not but physics neither improve or worsen

k
kamaz360 19.05.20

DIN in only in grid(on the Internet)

B
B-Dogg 19.05.20

I love this game, by the way SM came up with a good publicity stunt grid - free(won fans) and dirt 2 is paid :D and litsku will take a lot more people ... and for ned for speed the price wringing...eww

D
Disaster76 19.05.20

Roman_Engine And second is the DEMO!!!
This is the DEMO video edit )))
This movie wanted to say something else... this way you can drive the whole race shoving all in the ass and almost without losing speed, and then with all the speed WEBA...smiling about the Board (slightly correcting the trajectory) and take off like nothing had happened)))

B
B-Dogg 19.05.20

yeah, GAF super..in shift suchno playing and this minus minus closes all of the grid and damage?....are you talking about for 2008? and in 2008 she released the NSF? do you remember?

ha, deleted the post? reasonable

S
Semen26RUS 19.05.20

Grid For The Grid!!! shift drift dull if there in the drift are mostly of you can play
P. S Need for speed, not for racing on the race track!!! Nfs is the Best street racing, GRID Best Sports Game.

S
Sooltan DJ 19.05.20

GRID better and pointless to argue with me.

S
SkyGame 19.05.20

And prove that GRID better.
Steeper damage,well, well, what's next?

k
kamaz360 19.05.20

why did he have something to prove/play in grid and shift already know that shit and what not)Grid is a good game really)

B
B-Dogg 19.05.20

this topic would be in the forum of the shifter, then in gradowska
PlayGround.EN > Forums > Race Driver: GRID > Race Driver: GRID vs. Need for Speed: Shift

S
SkyGame 19.05.20

But the advantages of Shift on the Grid.
Better details of the cars,the cockpits better and more realistic,in the grid, they do for show.A large fleet of vehicles with comparison with the sparse Grid.About what you say a lot of disciplines?How much more one?Complete nonsense.The grid is the same annoying,I but it is not passed,boring and monotonous.Real reflection in the mirrors,not fuflyzhnaya ... gridascii.The shadows in the Grid a complete slag.Grid more easy game and arcade control Shift errors are not forgiven,can not be said about Grid.And shift is the first game where I like to ride view from behind the wheel.Flashbacks and what simultannosti?
Many here write about the shift,playing on very easy difficulty,somehow manage to travel at fast speed outside the limits of pavement,let them play at least on medium level of difficulty,the differences will be evident.Shift if you are already off the track it means that it is easier to start the race again,win will be very difficult or even not possible.
IMHO.

B
B-Dogg 19.05.20

mistakes are not forgiven is when you wheels.....)

M
MinZura 19.05.20

The fact that the shift exceeds the grid on the chart duck is probably due to the fact that grid came out much earlier =) And even after 2 years of its existence, the grid has a lot of what is superior shift.Kodemasters was the first, and this shift seems to be a parody =)

k
kamaz360 19.05.20

and the grid is very nice to play online

X
X5WOLF5X 19.05.20

kamaz360 totally agree,especially when walked almost the entire game and climbed into the network,and shift is complete crap,nothing interesting,I after the first race was demolished(although the places I have hoo)