3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
w
wild_1.3 19.05.20 07:07 pm

Race Driver: GRID vs. Need for Speed: Shift (Race Driver: GRID)

What do you think, will be whether those games are competitors in its genre?
Go here: Need for Speed: Shift vs. Race Driver: GRID.
221 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shutnichek 19.05.20

Played with g25 wheel and Okutama gained 87 million

m
maxboloto 19.05.20

GRID cooler, but the Shift is also the game:)

D
DriverN1 19.05.20

I've played different racing games... and played for a long time almost 7 years... listen to me guys, I know a lot about this...
know what is the simulator? is rFactor, live for AIDS, GTR2... that's the game I can be called a simulation... GRID??? I played this game.. and my conclusion is - to simulation him how the ground to the sky... blew the game... of driving pleasure - zero... physics of the car - the horror... all the cars cornering with drifts and slides, but stay on track even if you squeeze the gas to the floor... in General, behavior of the car - some inappropriate incompleteness and emasculation...
Shift??? of course he's too far gone, but I liked Shift more than Grid... the car feels better and manage more difficult... the career mode is quite an interesting Shift over the arcade, but play around - I wonder... Grid loses Shiftu I have all the articles in General... if you want a real simulator - play R Factor and Shift can be simply fun, from the complex rFactor sometimes :) on the Grid - sorry to waste time

S
Sepulcher 19.05.20

GRID of course, the Shift is g.....

F
FDen 19.05.20

Control - SHIFT
Transfer sensations of the driver (cockpit) - SHIFT
The cockpit (which is my favorite kind of game) - SHIFT
The presence of the tuning - SHIFT
Everything else - GRID

H
HyperXStream 19.05.20

GRID does not surpass...

D
Dizel41 19.05.20

GRID best

k
kamaz360 19.05.20

in the grid, just not enough tuning

V
VeNoM225 19.05.20

GRID! IMHO.

M
MrZX 19.05.20

Shift liked. But GRID is more like it.

H
Hovers 19.05.20

Shift smoke! Grid ROCKS!

B
BLVCK BEVRD 19.05.20

Asshole grid:((( I rolled the dough...and there tlati squares:((((izdets:) and the font Baranski of the Word Art:))))) cars ready buy:(((whaaat?:((( car configure at all:(((F1 not sewn to the sleeve star fuck are they talking about????:((( crashes constantly:(((

the grid is so cheap that the wheels most likely the gum is stuck...and the machines weigh a little more than the driver...just hurt you and in the future....of poneslas star over bumps:(((where tuning his mother??? I'm not talking about stickers... I'm talking about the technical tuning???full Op.... and the only shift worse??? nájera I Leman and night if the car can go???:)))) on the steering wheel so FL is better not to play... first you gotta adapt:)))))))))))))))))in real life I like the car chase is also great as Tony hawk on a skateboard:))) and then I th? the spacecraft Stoll front?:))))) fuck me prinorovilsya that???:)))) in shift there is no such

shift be more impressive.... and who says that he is worse... so what is worse???:)))) the fact that bad management? and this ,ladies and gentlemen you have just a hand not from that place grow to understand.... Oh yeah:)))) where else would they grow:))) in the grid that in fact all ready:))))) there is no such.... and with the patch so all you can dubocica to be and nothing to fix... everything is perfectly fixed in the management plan.... so the GRID tries

here is my opinion

T
Twitchy 19.05.20

I like both games! Just shift I play more and the results I have there is much more solid! In grid I don't beat myself up, and play purely for fun when I want to relax on the shift!

g
gynx 19.05.20

NFS is not in great demand. The impression in the last game spoiled.
Unlike EA CODEMASTERS professionals simulation and EA had one bad experience.

g
gynx 19.05.20

All those who say the physics in grid bullshit and easy to play don't know that you can turn off helpers.
SHIFT got me glucoma.
R. A. C. E D. R. I. V. E. R G. R. I. D

D
DYAD 19.05.20

OOO.... I realized what a Shift. This rally in the loop track and not intended for this machine. Because unlike the GRID, in Shift you are not fighting with rivals, and with randomnum control and track. A mutant in General..

A
Alexskyman 19.05.20

I personally liked the shift because of the management. Most said that it shifte inadequate only because they played with Clara or Joey. Who played on a wheel with feedback(momo for example) will understand how the shift feel and grip and throw the car from side to side and you know why this is happening and when and how to steer and how to fit into the rotation. Grid set and removed for one reason:
In the first race at supre fit into a pretty steep turn at a speed of 200 km / h. While I thought it was a Fluke tried again - even faster. In Shifte on any supercar, this is not done. All nfs fault for being too arcade type 350 going in all the turns fit, and here is this grid and weak.
PS. When playing grid turned off all helpers (tested 2 times because I do not believe in excessive arcade) and complexity of set most that neither is (1 flashback, although why you need it...probably it's unnecessary IMHO).
Actually I'm not a fan of NFS games, and I think grid is a decent game that will certainly find it and found your user, but these users are I'm not sure.

D
DYAD 19.05.20

Alexskyman
Who played on a wheel with feedback(momo for example) will understand how the shift feel and grip and throw the car from side to side and you know why this is happening and when and how to steer and how to fit into the rotation.
Here you exactly wrong. On the wheel there is just the inadequate control. The game is sharpened by a gamepad. After I rode on the wheel, turned on the gamepad from the Xbox360 and immediately excellent control was found. Hmm... GRID on the wheel much nicer than the Shift. Not to mention GTR2 ))

A
Alexskyman 19.05.20

I can not say about the controller is because not played it, but the wheel will tell for sure, because without it the shift did not play at all. handlebar control feel is excellent, and it is there the most that neither is adequate, in that I err in principle can not, because it does not speak on behalf of someone who played and myself personally, speaking as a person who played. if for someone it is inadequate, then let it be so, to argue and to prove I will not, but after playing gtr2 on the steering wheel found quite a lot in common that c shift. it is understandable when developing shifta was attended by the team, who previously worked on gtr.
(that's the argument http://gamestar.ru/article/873.html really don't know whether to post here links to other resources, if not then sorry)
the same difficulty entering the corners, the same difficulties under braking, the same difficulties during acceleration on a powerful RWD car.
About myself I will say that gtr2 is a little more difficult to steer than shift and this is certainly nicer, but the grid is much easier to steer and how to shift than gtr2, which for me personally is a minus grida.
about the fact that the game is sharpened by a gamepad.
Given the fact that the game worked the guys involved earlier in the development of such a hardcore simulator like
GTR, it is hard to believe that the game is sharpened by a gamepad rather than a wheel, for a gamepad rather nfs world online sharpen, but guesses are guesses and facts are facts. If you present the argument - I'm willing to accept

D
DYAD 19.05.20

Alexskyman
Tell me what simulator you need to knock out rivals from the road?