3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
irknet 19.05.20 07:09 pm

[Discussion] reducing the cost of the Zod rune as a key-item. (Diablo 2)

As you know, to call Uber Diablo can also be used the Zod rune (is counted as 66 boys SOCA).

How do you react to the fact that Zod rune will now give fewer rings when selling, for example, 40?
---
In this topic, I propose to Express an opinion on this matter and to argue.

For convenience, it is desirable to answer in this format:
1. For or Against
2. Your argument
191 Comments
Sort by:
D
DELETEEND 19.05.20

EA ZA! potomu 4to !

R
Rivnyanyn 19.05.20

Against.
It was already a global change in the middle of the season and still later returned as as a well-established GHG economy has suffered greatly. And those who bought Cham/zod in the old situation can generally leave the server. Saw a similar need in the beginning of the season. Although vseravno administration will make its own way;D

T
Torum. 19.05.20

Since when are you interested in the opinion of the players?

PS what's the difference if recently was the elephant? :With

D
DuSoN1989 19.05.20

Against !!!!! the elephant and so with 320 sodzh out to be zod for 40 General Achtung!

K
KISfly 19.05.20

1. For
2. And let the Zod Rune will prirodnim to 1 SoJ. 1 Zod = 1SoJ - brilliant!

S
Slayer_S 19.05.20

1. doesn't matter
2. because this will affect <1% of people on ng. uber for the elite. onihomikozov ask :D

R
Rivnyanyn 19.05.20

Wait ponabegut a crowd of noobs screaming about something that is approved, you will regret it later when you have to buy any more expensive, and Cham/zod to sell cheaper From

S
Slayer_S 19.05.20

Rivnyanyn
It was already a global change in the middle of the season and still later returned as as a well-established GHG economy has suffered greatly
can I ask you about that speech?

i
irknet 19.05.20

DuSoN1989
Soji themselves will not suffer in this case, the number to call the clone will have no effect.

f
fromlugansk 19.05.20

Mind , what if nothing will change

K
KISfly 19.05.20

irknet
irknet wrote:
Soji will not suffer
And You, my friend, is not about sojah think, and about the players. Players are human beings too.

R
Rivnyanyn 19.05.20

Slayer_S
About the time cutting wigs.
Torum.
To the next was long time:With
irknet
Postadult only those who waited to call, and Chama/Soda bought with the expectation that they=66 boys Saga. If You think that Cham/zod will still cost the same Lo 5-6 and 11-12, respectively, Lo, you are mistaken)))
Well that is my elephant I've already called:S

Z
ZseveNQQ 19.05.20

For soji depreciated + in addition to MASSONOV, well, those are uber cause no one of these zod more NN, t bold 11 lo NN anyone =)

R
Rivnyanyn 19.05.20

Slayer_S
the last several. months dragged profusely, with 6 mules ~Gul.

Z
ZseveNQQ 19.05.20

In General, this event involved only local huckster, who then in these anyah much otzhiraet, thereby creating disbalans, the result is, 90-95% of the server beggar, and the remaining 5-10% are fabulously wealthy), how you look at it what would make call of the elephant only in private game?

R
Rivnyanyn 19.05.20

ZseveNQQ
soji depreciated
As Cham/zod, soji NN anyone but the masons, if you think that they will grow in value, then you're just silly:S

V
VYCanisMajoris 19.05.20

1. Against
2. Reduction zod with 66содж to 40 will lead to the fact that zod will fall with the standard (at the moment 11-12Ло) to 8Ло (zod=jah) => (cham=ber). Why? - you ask? It's very simple. There are people who want to call clone Diablo is lacarak that caught Zod or Cham. Satisfied, he puts in a trade game and with anticipation waiting for him to be put right the coveted 12Ло for Zod. But! the server are Russian-language and people is not one that lives in the geyropah etc and none of them will buy the Zod for 12Ло when he gives 40 sodzh. They will offer 8Ло high, and sometimes less. Because well, it's our people and it will always do things their own way and look everywhere benefit. It's not > you and so forth, who will dutifully do the will of the law. And who came up with General Zod for 11-12Ло? No, not the administration of PG and the people he has set more or less favorable price on both sides (the seller\buyer). And no administration will not be able to buy would get Zod, which gives 40соджей for 12Ло as it was! But, is the seller! - you will object. He, too, refuses to sell the Zod for 8Ло! And here enters the battle already in another topic. Will be 1-2 months of struggle for a stable price of runes, the Zod\cham and the seller will SAG under 8Ло, because he has no choice! He better get his 8Ло, collect infec\will add to the Enigma,\and many others to enjoy the game than to cook nobody wants BotD. And this will all end. But all that will change, the administration is forced to increase the amount of free cells in inventory of the hero, which will sell Soda to call the elephant.
p.SoJ's and also 1\3 cheaper and you with nothing to do.

A
Allres 19.05.20

irknet
Against!!! As if now, at least someone is playing and doing it in the future if lower still zod, this is all absurd, Sodic and so itself is not a Rare rune and clone except she's really not used anywhere, Yes I get it is not so easy as other runes. Economy PG will fly and just leave players to other games or servers. Now compared to previous years players, very little has been unnecessarily cut Trains . soji nl nl Sodi if you now make more nerf then it can be fraught with death to the full server. And there will be only Noobs who for the Shack ready to dance. That's my personal opinion about the topic.
Prices on annexe now, and so is not stable, and if you do nefr then they will be sky-high because everyone will be too lazy to call the elephant.

D
DuSoN1989 19.05.20

go zod za 120 soj's etoi sek !:)

Z
ZseveNQQ 19.05.20

huckster will not approve =(