3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
irknet 19.05.20 07:09 pm

[Discussion] reducing the cost of the Zod rune as a key-item. (Diablo 2)

As you know, to call Uber Diablo can also be used the Zod rune (is counted as 66 boys SOCA).

How do you react to the fact that Zod rune will now give fewer rings when selling, for example, 40?
---
In this topic, I propose to Express an opinion on this matter and to argue.

For convenience, it is desirable to answer in this format:
1. For or Against
2. Your argument
191 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rivnyanyn 19.05.20

Obsessed
But rather several, at least 2 in armor and shield:) But alas, not here;D

O
Olezha Buhalo 19.05.20

change key of item!!!!
let them sell sodzh with a chance of 10% for the call to clone only etyo game ivse

l
la_la1 19.05.20

irknet
if you are going to save zod then immediately do a reset(wipe) because such actions are done early in the season ! DPO I wrote that I should change the key-an item that has been ignore. and to make any amendments in the gameplay (in the middle of the season) the same as crap in pants not reaching the toilet.

O
Obsessed 19.05.20

la_la1, first, what? :-)

Z
Zen_Master 19.05.20

Against!

Because:
1) the Game economy is already established and to make changes in the middle of the season is a mistake (as it was with the drop with the HF).
2) Now zod is the highest rune in the game, reducing its balance to soj, its price will fall to ~ jah. IMHO, if someone dropped zod, he has a moral right to get appropriate compensation.

a
annortheone 19.05.20

Would be better if departures mules removed to hell. Multiwindows're allowed and if someone gets characters from first level on any difficulty, then he understands why and where he wanted it.

O
Obsessed 19.05.20

So no whining noobs, which there has already begun. So the current situation on servee has not changed in more onyou side
Slanovich, what else would you like? ;-)

if no ideas - contact, I'll help.
:DDDDDD

the theme of some hypocrisy without any sense, for our opinion
Slanovich, +100500. because the old-timers and trillat. what else is there to do? :-)

r
redoolf 19.05.20

Slanovich all clearly described.

ANN_OR wrote:
Multiwindows're allowed
Yeah, but the topic Answers to questions are written:
The game in multiple Windows
The server is allowed to run more than one copy of the game, but stable operation is not guaranteed.
If you have any problems with it (crashes mules, for example), then to solve these problems, you'll most likely yourself.
Which, incidentally, is another fine example of the hypocrisy of the administration, because the departure is implemented intentionally, on the server side.

F
Fanat Obsesseda 19.05.20

Good time of day)
I'll start with the positive) But it's nice to see that were interested in the opinion of the players of this resource, it deserves respect, hats off. Throw all your fantasies what is the reason, just as a human pleasure, I do not remember this.

With regards to the topic of discussion, my personal opinion is that during the game, to change it rules bad taste, and it would be disrespectful to the users, which a priori will cause negative. It is wiser, if the administrators consider this measure as a necessity to introduce its first next season, of course notifying the players.

Read the whole topic, honestly amazed comments about a challenging path, and you put yourself, the seller of the TR sets, the hail Saki and so on.
You're there at all in what reality you live? D2 brain?
The girl on a date tell me how you're successful and rich in the online game))) Berk

R
Rivnyanyn 19.05.20

the theme of some hypocrisy without any sense, for our opinion
Copy from VC, because too lazy to write again:
Volodymyr lisak VDPAU Alexander
Alexander, "Well, besides you call it with 1 mule, elephant, or 330/40 =~ 9мулов nicer, no?
Of course it will be nice to burn the call and instruct the Windows until someone will sell 300+ young soja one sticking a couple of seconds, after each sale;D It will take half an hour!!
And to those who skidyvayte still have to sell more for each swieradowska window to ie. In the end, you can lose all autumn challenge example, while someone else not vkinul penny will Anichi to sell.
You understand, I not against, but it is Nada from the beginning of the season to cut. The Firka little mishap with the forge or something?:With

a
annortheone 19.05.20

redoolf
Here and I about the same.

T
Torum. 19.05.20

irknet
What, in fact, the need for this innovation, can you tell?

T
Thraex pig 19.05.20

Here are the incidents with forge I do not understand
I play the 5th month.Have napravil about 26 LO.1парик is LO +.I specifically started keeping statistics.The same parameters were 5-6-7 years ago.So, I wonder what changed that?))))By the way I vserano how much will it cost zod ,because LO remain at their positions and let buy 2 Zod for 16LO not so critical to call an Elephant.I am a hard worker,if necessary coached.But to change during the season -it's not right.I'm against it.

R
Rivnyanyn 19.05.20

Thraex pig
Here are the incidents with forge I do not understand
The incident is that she was hacked, like a freebie, and when he regained his senses and saw what it led to, brought back. Probably want to wait for the second season of this series run, and is it necessary?)))

T
Thraex pig 19.05.20

What do you mean cut?)put more runes on hell HF?here is the truth I do not understand)

O
Obsessed 19.05.20

on the server all the cool, but each topic, which offer to breathe is transformed into a furious chorus of choking..

R
Rivnyanyn 19.05.20

Thraex pig
I play the 5th month
it was introduced in the fall of 2015th and lasted about a year.

K
KISfly 19.05.20

Has long offered a sensible idea which as usual was ignored by the administration - to Release a patch log file which will describe the terms of this server, without humpback enigm. And specify the exact timing of the season. Then players will know exactly what they hoped and what to do

a
annortheone 19.05.20

KISfly
Well, you now talk about the present, and the PG stuck in the middle ages and proud of it.

r
redoolf 19.05.20

what they hoped
Abandon all hope, ye who enter here