3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
irknet 19.05.20 07:09 pm

[Discussion] reducing the cost of the Zod rune as a key-item. (Diablo 2)

As you know, to call Uber Diablo can also be used the Zod rune (is counted as 66 boys SOCA).

How do you react to the fact that Zod rune will now give fewer rings when selling, for example, 40?
---
In this topic, I propose to Express an opinion on this matter and to argue.

For convenience, it is desirable to answer in this format:
1. For or Against
2. Your argument
191 Comments
Sort by:
V
VYCanisMajoris 19.05.20

Rivnyanyn
not without superior!!(((

F
FludoTron 19.05.20

And the normal suggestions that players for years proposed will be?

l
la_la1 19.05.20

against ! the reason is if you do what new do at the beginning of the season and not in the middle !

M
Mladshiy Leytenant 19.05.20

Maybe we should on the contrary increase? Up to 300+. Elephants often anyhow more. Everyone is happy.

PS. I did not understand, then there is no way that elephant was summoned and no one was hit?

[
[hb] 19.05.20

against!!

c
cristagalli 19.05.20

Any already push for sur trying, but there is no limit to perfection, let them push for the cham or for the same zod. This Cho thought the masons more expensive aniki pushed?
Well, let's -- let's

R
Rivnyanyn 19.05.20

This Cho thought the masons more expensive aniki pushed?
Well, firk too, Masson:C

P
Progon_mulov. 19.05.20

ogo. administratsiya interesuetsa mneniem igrokov. chto eto son?

c
cristagalli 19.05.20

Someone here mentioned about the economy of the server) the trade is not - that's the whole economy. Revive the economy!
You guys in the Russian government is not an hour working part time?)

O
Olezha Buhalo 19.05.20

th key of the item Cepeda and fluidy to do))

a
annortheone 19.05.20

irknet
In the end, changing the number from 66 to 40 will change the price either Zod or a soj on. In any case, one of the parties. With the price of soj = Vex Zod price will be 40*(1/4 Lo)=10 Lo. Or at a price of 12 Lo Zod for the price of 1 soj would be a bit more = 0,3 Lo = 1.2 Vex she Vex Ist. Rather, the question is what is the numeric equivalent to choose. With the price of Zod = 12 Lo and price on soj = Vex, the amount equal to 48, which is already counted earlier.

M
Mladshiy Leytenant 19.05.20

ANN_OR
Even in-game inflation and impoverishment of the population. Till!

K
KISfly 19.05.20

I propose to add a Tyrael's Might as the key item

P
Pavel Abakumov 19.05.20

1. Against
2. Why do it, what events actually sparked this discussion?

R
Rivnyanyn 19.05.20

ANN_OR
I beseech thee, aniki and so barely sold more expensive no one will buy. Masson will have more runes to invest in the call, so they are like a monopoly in the purchase of young SOCA/Cham/of Sadow, will reduce the price somewhere in the third, all key-items. Who would be worse, right, who dropati soji/Chama/Soda, they have to accept and sell cheaper, as there are no alternatives. Cham still like a thread to boast shall come, but even REM>zod. Done again bullshit, and six months later again will reset, then I just tell rubato Bibi.

R
Rivnyanyn 19.05.20

what events actually sparked this discussion?
Last call, which someone in the throat apparently;D

U
Umka_S 19.05.20

against the interest in the game is not increased and the masons and speculators even more fat tricking newbies so dynamix to boast about how he chammi 3 Lo buying what good for 99% of the players from these changes aniki so on the Seine x 2 and even X3 from real produt will get worse to buy will be cheaper to sell more expensive Anichi more cheating more of a gain

r
redoolf 19.05.20

Interestingly, Dobermn in your theme with the same offer at least some argument is brought, and then not say a word about why, and why anyone would want to do.

s
s2sv67 19.05.20

Generally on the side of the elephant, the prices anyhow, but I am for reducing the cost of zod.

O
Obsessed 19.05.20

but even REM>zod
Rivnyanyn, we need a rw with zod.